Driveline Retail Merchandising Employee Reviews in United States

Poor experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 22, 2016
I was hired and, like many other reviewers I never heard back after completing endless paperwork and divulging personal data. I could not reccomend. It is scary when people dissapear with your info. I gave them my banking info!
Excellent place to work and learn new abilities
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 21, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work for and learning new abilities everyday. It also teaches someone that doesn't deal well in public to handle that situation very well. The work you complete you get the credit for as with most other jobs you would get that.
we have main offices in tx and because we are reps we work in different areas and we go around to different stores
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 12, 2016
we have a main office in tx but we mainly do all our work on our portals because we are reps in the field . it is a great job if you like to travel.you get to learn different things when you have different projects to do..but u will need another job if you do because they pay your mileage if you go 30 miles from your resident,but they only pay by the minute which i think don't make any sense but they say u make a certain amount by the hour but you can't get that if your minutes you work don't make the hour
Pros
discounts on very many things
Cons
that you get pay by the minute and not hour. which i don't think is fair, when you pay 9.00 a hour and you only get paid by the minutes you work, you can only work part-time
Fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 1, 2016
Working with different people and companies on a daily basis.Did several different plan-o-grams in different stores
Pros
Variety
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work
STORECAST MERCHANDISING (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 19, 2016
Checking emails, learning all the time how to track invoices. Management the merchandising team with the new cycle of work. Training my coworker and learning new tools. Frustrations when some fixtures didn't arrived in time at the remodel stores. See the stores open after all the hard work.
Pros
work with people at the store
Cons
Long hours of works
productive enviroment
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Aztec, NMMay 18, 2016
Driveline is a great company to work for if you aren't looking for set hours. I love merchandising, I am glad I get to organize for a job. the people I work with are all very kind. the hardest part about my job is driving distances that I don't always get paid for. the most enjoyable part of my job is being very precise. The managers aren't really around very often, so there is a lot of responsibility in the job.
Excellent compnay
Area Coordinator/Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GaMay 13, 2016
This is a excellent company to work for. I find every aspect of merchandisiing a challenge. Driveline Retail does all different type of jobs.
Pros
make your own hours, all types of merchandising
Cons
Don't get enough hours now
Horrible!!! Stay away!!!!
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXApril 14, 2016
The District Manager position is 7 days a week. You absolutely have no life. They don't tell you in the interview process you have to work Saturdays and Sundays in addition to Monday thru Friday. Is this legal? Very difficult to retain merchandisers which in turn makes this job a nightmare. All this for very poor salary.very stressful job!
Pros
No pros to this job
Cons
See review.
not fun hard work when u get it
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 11, 2016
work comes and goes not a steady income i make about 600 a month good job for a high school student for a summer job but not for someone trying to make a living
Pros
Cons
allot
Make your own hours. More you work, more you make
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTApril 10, 2016
I have been with driveline for going on my 3rd year. I love this job. It is very busy between Feb and Aug/Sept then it slows down until Feb again.

You make your own hours and get to travel. I go out of state sometimes if they need me to. You are not required to but it is a plus for me.

I pay my bills soley off this job in the summer. If you work your butt off, you will make the money you want.
Pros
Travel, Make your own hours, No boss over your shoulder, Different tasks everyday
Cons
Use your own car, Work goes down to almost nothing in fall/winter
I like the job except for some of the managers
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NMApril 9, 2016
I like working for Driveline especially going to different states I like working for Driveline but the only thing is that they don't pay the employee enough for what they do
flexable hours, getting to know the retail business.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 9, 2016
Typical day is planing the order of the projects to be done, driving to the stores, checking in with the manager on duty, getting the required paper work or looking on you phone app. Finishing the projects and reporting it on your phone app. Then on to the next.
Pros
More you work the more you make.
Cons
No benifits.
A very flexible company to work for.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 5, 2016
most days were good,I learned a lot about merchandising and retail.Management was good at working with you, they were really good with working with me as a student.I did not work with co-workers much but when I did it was enjoyable.
Pros
Being able to schedule my work days.
Cons
Not having materials that I needed.
Ok if you're doing other jobs.
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Company is based it Taylorville, IlApril 5, 2016
Good company,but sometimes the assignments are conflicting with other things you need to do, and you don't have much of a choice when they give you an assignment, you either take it, or force them to give it to someone else.
Merchandising
Merchandise Representative (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 11, 2016
Always traveling somewhere new. Management team is great. Always room to learn something new. Always meeting new and different people.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
No advance in pay
good part time work
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 8, 2016
the work is not steady week to week. you are able to make your own schedule for the most part, so it is perfect for a part time job to make a little extra money. not good for only source of income
Pros
make own hours
Cons
not steady work
productive
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Freeport, NYMarch 1, 2016
i really enjoyed working for this company. i didn't like that they didn't have enough hrs and never really paid all for milage
Pros
reimbusted milage
Cons
not enough hrs.
2.0 out of 5
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 26, 2016
If your not up for an isolated job, this is not for you. The direction of the company and position are unclear and the work load can be overbearing and confusing. No real guidance in the company.
merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2016
It was work --boring and uneventful
there were few hours and low pay.
Management not approachable and not always available
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
pay
Long unpaid hours at time...
Master Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXFebruary 22, 2016
Company sets up their employees for failure from the beginning. Since you are driving every work-day the wear and tear on your vehicle is tremendous. You'd think since a major part of the job is driving one would get mileage from job to job but only if it's 20 or more miles between jobs, That's not right.
Pros
different workplace every work-day
Cons
low pay, long hours, too much paperwork, paid per project, times per project allocated, overtime is a virtual no-no

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driveline Retail Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.