Driveline Retail Merchandising Employee Reviews

Great job
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Marionville, MOJuly 18, 2017
This company is a very great company to work for. Advancement opportunities are highly possible over all a great company I have enjoyed working with this company because it is a work at your leisure company and your able 2 pick your own schedule
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bogalusa, LAJuly 16, 2017
Driveline retail Merchandise is basically a job were you lift on heavy boxes and also stock shelves. You basically following a chart of how they want everything organized.
Pros
Racist
Cons
Not enough work
Great
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Albany GaJuly 10, 2017
Good job, very busy a lot of work in one day. I worked with some very nice helpful people. And they do have peak seasons to adhere too. Also you can travel to different job sites
Flexiable hours
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  Minersville, PAJuly 7, 2017
The company is flexible with hours. But needs to schedule more hours. I like working the store I currently do. Driveline has pretty good associates to work with on projects.
a terrible place
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  savannah georgiaJune 30, 2017
work demanding,workplace unsafe my coworkers were drunks and used drugs,awfull smell.The job was flexible at first,then changed ..mangement was unprofessional.Never smooth.bad planning.
Pros
Cons
management could be anybody
Fun work place. Different stores
Driveline Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Freeport ilJune 29, 2017
You go to different stores to do mods. You get to travel to alot of stores. It's a fun job to do. Sometimes you get to work along with others. Everyone is really nice. If you can't get a job done on that day say do to family emergency you can move your job to a different day. Family oriented place.
Pros
Pays mileage. Family oriented
Cons
N/a
It gives you a chance to meet new people
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Taylorville, ILJune 27, 2017
This company will hire blind, no background checks, and no references check on new hire employees. Don't give raises when they are suppose too. Employees walk off job sites because they don't like their fellow employees that they have to work with.
Always changing. New projects all the time. It's never boring.
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 27, 2017
Truly love this company! My days are always different and I do get to learn new things constantly. You have a territory of stores so building a good relationship with the managers is a great thing. I love my managers!
Pros
New things always happening.
Cons
Job slows between Nov. to middle of Jan.
Set your own schedule
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 27, 2017
This is a great job for people who need to set their own schedule. The pay isn't much. but being able to work when I want offset the negative of pay.
Fun and fast paced
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 27, 2017
Great management support system, got to make own schedule so work and home life balance was great. Online portal made reporting work fast and simple. Great team of people to work with.
Pros
Control over schedule
Cons
Not enough hours
N/a
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2017
First job the whole experience was awesome. Great benefits weekly pay fun and diversty workplace would do it all again if I could. The staff was great.
OK Company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJune 20, 2017
Sometimes they would send me to places that no longer excist. The supervisor would always want certain things to be done his way, not the way the company does it.
Pros
Easy job.
Cons
No superviser ever on the jobsite.
Great place to worm
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Waco, TX and Nacogdoches, TXJune 19, 2017
I loved working for this company the other merchandiser were always so very friendly and always very helpful. Support staff was always very knowledgeable and very helpful. The district manager that I work for we're just awesome we're always very friendly and helpful in any way possible.
Pros
Paid mileage
very productive work place
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 15, 2017
the job is very productive, enjoy meeting new people, travel from store to store working retail and resetting stores, I HAVE LEARNED ALOT ABOUT RETAIL
Product Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2017
I check my computer to see if I have been assigned any jobs for the day, then print out the paperwork for the jobs that I have for the day. I generally had to reorganize and restock things like makeup, food, underwear, etc.
I learned that there's more to a store than just what's on the shelves, there's people behind the scenes restocking and relocating the things we want/need.
The managers have been changed on my district three times in the last two years, and it hasn't caused any chaos or confusion for any of us here.
The workplace culture was variable with the environment and people you were surrounded by depending on the location you were currently working at.
The hardest part of the job was being in the subzero freezer for extended amounts of time counting ice cream.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the people I have met and forming new bonds with them.
Fun workplace.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 6, 2017
I really enjoy working with the different company because we can learn things we might have not learned at our previous job or with the company. Learning more team leader jobs.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Need more work
Decent place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 5, 2017
Long hard hours, great pay but traveling was difficult sometimes. Merchandiser job, full time and 12.50 an hour. Great job for anyone looking to travel and dont need much time at home.
Work at various stores
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 2, 2017
Most part its good. You set your own schedule. Work when you want to and you always get the weekends off. You always on the move dont know if that's a bad thing or not but at least you don't need to be in one place all the time.
Driveline
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Toney, ALJune 1, 2017
My typical day was going store to store to audit DG for products, not on the shelf. You have to work with the manager who doesn't like you because they feel like you need to do more so they don't.
Love the atmosphere
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLMay 26, 2017
Great place to work. Met amazing people. The driving was the funnest going to differ places all over FL. Very productive type of work. Great manager Lealani Puckett.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Getting up at 4 to drive two hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driveline Retail Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6