Driver Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor management and low pay
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 24, 2017
I worked in placement with a few other girls and our boss who worked alongside us. Our boss had been there since the company opened and she was not fun or easy to work for. She would roll her eyes at you or call you names as you were walking away. Another girl there who has been there for a while thought she ran everything. Literally talked ab out eveeryone including people she called her best friends. She would sit on her cell phone and not work all day but have the audacity to call other people out on mistakes that she would make herself. I dont think people get paid faily at all. She made the most money but barely did any work she took personal calls all day long and was on facebook but then people who worked hard as can be barely got paid enough to pay bills.
great company that helped me find a career i love
Professional trucker (Current Employee) –  dayton, ohioOctober 7, 2015
Driver Solutions helped me find a trucking job that I absolutely love. I needed a company that would pay for my CDL training so they hooked me up with PAM Transport. They made it real easy for me to get started in this career and I’m happy with the money I’m making now.

The Driver Agent who helped me get everything setup was helpful for sure. I would recommend working with Driver Solutions if you want to be a trucker.
Pros
Helped me find job, taught me how to drive truck
Run!!!
employed studen (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IndianaAugust 19, 2015
I was went to driving school in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I was housed in a roach motel. Everyday a shuttle van (Rusty Ford Windstar) would pick you up and haul you to a big, fenced in lot at an industrial park. The instructors are truck drivers that had been ticketed off the road. That does not mean they are bad guys. Two of them were really cool fellows, but, this is NOT free school. PAM trucking will hold you to a contract to pay off your "free" school. You will make 300-450 a week while living out on the road four to six weeks at a time. It is HORRIBLE.
The people at the Drivers Solutions school were nice, but they pump it up to sound like they are doing you a big favor, the better choice is to go to a community college. You learn MUCH more there and have more education and hands on training. Stay away from PAM and Drivers Solutions.
Pros
Cons
too many to list.
all about the customer
delivery driver (Current Employee) –  sun city azJanuary 22, 2015
typically work with all aspects of deliveries incomplete and complete
Pros
able to work my own hours
Cons
no lunch hour
Good place to work for to get back behind the wheel of a straight truck.
Straight truck driver / helper (Current Employee) –  Calumet City, ILOctober 7, 2014
It feels good to be driving a straight truck again thanks to DSI
Pros
Love the three day weekends.
Cons
I just started so I don't get much work.
Comfortable
Driver Agent (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis INOctober 5, 2014
This is a job in which you quickly fall into a family atmosphere environment. It's a comfortable desk job in which you can cruise along and not really hit too many bumps in the road. The downside is that since it's a small owned company with my family members working within different departments there's little to no room for advancement/job progression.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
No advancement opportunities
The pay was great
Recruiter/Staffing Specialist/DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZSeptember 11, 2013
The pay was great ..I learned allot from that company..The people where not as great as the pay was

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driver Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7