Driver

Driver Employer Reviews

its an okay place
Two Men and A truck (Current Employee), Champaign, ILMay 4, 2014
not enough hours involved, have to call dispatch every night to see if I work, I would really like a set schedule
GREAT COMPANY
assist in billing and payment for invoices (Former Employee), Midland, TXApril 15, 2014
START EARLY END LATE. DRIVE TO YARD PICK UP LOAD THEN DRIVE OUT TO LOCATION AND DELIVER EQUIPMENT.
good driving buses
KSC Business Support Service, INC (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: checks on time
Cons: drive to job
buses needed to be fill and manger didnt have money to fill buses up at the times i work
fun job looking to move and get into the oil field
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXNovember 16, 2013
Cons: no insurance
My job has been pretty good to me it has gotton me and my family out of a hole and back on are feet. All the people i work around are great and we all get along. I travel some but have been home for the most part the past 6 months.
A typical day at work
Genesee Transportation (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 10, 2012
Pros: newest vehicles in the business
Cons: very long work days including saturdays
When I started at Genesee, it was a very small business and the owner retired a year after I started. The new owners have since expanded and upgraded the fleet of vehicles. They also offer benefits, or they did at least while I was there.
Nice to be able to see the Country
Owner (Former Employee), Jefferson, TexasSeptember 6, 2012
Driving and safety, making sure that the load was number one priority.
N/A
American Chair Car Service (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTJune 23, 2012
Pros: assisting the needing.
Cons: poor management
American Chair Car is a private owned company that provides transportaion for Veteran's and Title 19 assisted. The company has been around about less than 12 years.
Good fit for me
Rochelle-Leader Newspaper (Former Employee), Rochelle, ILMay 31, 2012
Pros: on my own
Cons: trucks were not always in good condition
I would go to the home office in Rochelle and pick up the truck and load bundles of newspapers to be delivered that day. I would drive to other towns and cities and would lift the bundles off the truck and carry to the carriers and stores. Sometimes the trucks I had did not have air conditioning or heat and I would tell management and sometimes they gave me another truck next time. The trucks were old when I worked there and since I left, new truck have been purchased. I basically worked on my own and would help coworkers bundle papers and get them ready for distribution so I could start my run. The hardest part of the job was the long distances I would have to travel sometimes and it got boring. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I was on my own.