Driver

Driver Employer Reviews

its an okay place
Two Men and A truck (Current Employee), Champaign, ILMay 4, 2014
not enough hours involved, have to call dispatch every night to see if I work, I would really like a set schedule
GREAT COMPANY
assist in billing and payment for invoices (Former Employee), Midland, TXApril 15, 2014
START EARLY END LATE. DRIVE TO YARD PICK UP LOAD THEN DRIVE OUT TO LOCATION AND DELIVER EQUIPMENT.
good driving buses
KSC Business Support Service, INC (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: checks on time
Cons: drive to job
buses needed to be fill and manger didnt have money to fill buses up at the times i work
fun job looking to move and get into the oil field
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXNovember 16, 2013
Cons: no insurance
My job has been pretty good to me it has gotton me and my family out of a hole and back on are feet. All the people i work around are great and we all get along. I travel some but have been home for the most part the past 6 months.
A typical day at work
Genesee Transportation (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 10, 2012
Pros: newest vehicles in the business
Cons: very long work days including saturdays
When I started at Genesee, it was a very small business and the owner retired a year after I started. The new owners have since expanded and upgraded the fleet of vehicles. They also offer benefits, or they did at least while I was there.
Nice to be able to see the Country
Owner (Former Employee), Jefferson, TexasSeptember 6, 2012
Driving and safety, making sure that the load was number one priority.
N/A
American Chair Car Service (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTJune 23, 2012
Pros: assisting the needing.
Cons: poor management
American Chair Car is a private owned company that provides transportaion for Veteran's and Title 19 assisted. The company has been around about less than 12 years.
Good fit for me
Rochelle-Leader Newspaper (Former Employee), Rochelle, ILMay 31, 2012
Pros: on my own
Cons: trucks were not always in good condition
I would go to the home office in Rochelle and pick up the truck and load bundles of newspapers to be delivered that day. I would drive to other towns and cities and would lift the bundles off the truck and carry to the carriers and stores. Sometimes the trucks I had did not have air conditioning or heat and I would tell management and sometimes they – more... gave me another truck next time. The trucks were old when I worked there and since I left, new truck have been purchased. I basically worked on my own and would help coworkers bundle papers and get them ready for distribution so I could start my run. The hardest part of the job was the long distances I would have to travel sometimes and it got boring. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I was on my own. – less
Great job
Driver (Current Employee), Welshpool, WLSAugust 16, 2014
Pros: fun job
Cons: long hours
A great job . Spent most days out on the road and also helped organize other loads out and collections
takeaway driver
DELIVERY/SALES BEDZ4U SWANSEA (Former Employee), Swansea, WLSJune 15, 2014
Cons: 4hrs a night
parttime driver
deliveing to customers
food
easy job
meeting cusomers
Great team players
Faraday Taxi Association (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 8, 2013
Pros: staff discounts
Cons: physically draining
Doing deliveries on daily basis
Learnt more about team work
Management was ok but no open door policy
Co-workers great team players
Having to deal with sometimes irate customers
Best team effort overall
Excellent safety department
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), NiskuAugust 31, 2013
Was a great team just ran out of projects. Very orientated on core values and workers going home safely.
Nice people running a recruitment agency effectively
Driver, Driver Hire Leicester (Current Employee), Leicester, ENGJuly 30, 2013
Pros: variety
Cons: inconsistency
Shifts can start any time, but usually run from 6 a.m. or 2 p.m. Hours are monitored for both the E.U. working time directive and driving hours regulations, but the days can still be quite long. Enhancement of geographical knowledge and experience of procedural variations are the main educational aspects of the job. The site and job management varies – more... depending on the client The Driver Hire agency is run to a standard which is as high as, if not higher than, that of all other agencies I have worked with. The greatest challenges include adapting to adverse weather conditions, incompetent delivery taking, dangerous motorists and trying to avoid contravening hours laws. Lots of aspects of the job are also enjoyable, including the opportunities to improve one's own driving, learning how to get to different places, meeting new people (drivers, management, in- store or on- site workers and members of the public),listening to the radio, scenery and seeing the sun rise or set. – less
RELACION JEFE EMPLEADO FANTASTICA
MECÁNICO Y AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTMay 30, 2014
TRABAJABA MANO A MANO CON EL DUEÑO DE LA FRANQUICIA Y CADA DÍA ERA UNA AVENTURA
empresa dinâmicaa e agradável trabalhar
recepicionista (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: não fornece vale-saúde
Ganhei experiencia nas áreas de venda e recepção.Colegas profissionais e amigáveis.Horário cansativo.
driver lavoro
driver (Current Employee), massacarrara firenze milano toscanaJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: buoni pasato
Cons: fumo cigarete
sono molto correto a lavoro sono 22 ani non parlo bene la lingua italiane per kapishi bene sona a massa carrara come turisto
buen trabajo en equipo
conductor empresarisal y conductor elegido (Former Employee), Cali, VACNovember 28, 2013
Pros: buen ambiente de trabajo
Cons: no reconocían el transporte ni seguridad social
llegar puntual al sitio asignado con dificultades en el trafico , la dificultad de coger el bus adecuado para llegar a la dirección del cliente con puntualidad.
aprendí que para ser puntual hay que salir mas temprano de lo que se acostumbra, para cumplir al cliente y que la empresa quede bien para un futuro.
con mis colegas se hizo un buen equipo de – more... trabajo debido a que si no se llegaba a tiempo se podía cubrir con un colega que estuviera mas disponible, y aparte de eso no existía rivalidad en el trabajo.
no tener la parte económica para cumplir con los recorridos en casos tocaba caminar mucho para economizar pasajes.
poder relacionarme con todo tipo de personas de diferente estrato social y ver la satisfacción de la persona al recibir el producto. – less
lavorore sempre con persone nuove
Istruttore Insegnante di autoscuola (Former Employee), CAMNovember 12, 2013
Pros: gestione del lavoro
Cons: lavoro senza adeguata remunerazione
I candidati sono sempre diversi l'uno dall'altro ed ogni volta era una sfida nel cercare di insegnargli al piu' presto possibile tutte le tecniche e le regole per un giusto comportamento nella guida dei veicoli.