Drjays.com Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work with all different kinds of people.
Dock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Monroe Township, NJJune 23, 2014
A typical day at work for DRJays.com is never typical. We all worked together as team in all production areas to get the job done. I am crossed trained to work every department and are so are the employees to get any task thrown our way completed. The hardest part of the job was not having enough work volume for myself. I am a self starter and love to be busy in a fast paced work environment.
Pros
great management.
Cons
work volume.
Poor management. Plenty of turn around. Good pay, but bad working environment. Slowly dwindling company due to extremely competitive market.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 15, 2014
Typical call center environment with extreme office politics. Favoritism for those with relationships to those in senior positions. No vacations. All days off MUST be covered(time off will not be approved without coverage). Extremely difficult finding coverage among peers. Must have flexible schedule and will have to work 4 am to 12:30 pm shift and then an after noon or evening shift following.

PS: The(unused) pool table is in the warehouse, and is typically dark and dusty. No actual game-room as previously hinted.
Pros
fair pay. benefits.
Cons
workplace polotics, favoritism. no room for advancement, hours (must begin with 4am-12pm shift) extreme traffic to workplace, no vacations/sick days/holidays/paid time off, etc.
great one one environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 3, 2013
Is a small company that really takes the time to really show you all the areas of the company
productive work day in a warehouse dealing with retrns
RETURNS REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Monroe Township NjAugust 7, 2012
My day at work starts from 7am-3:30pm. Im a returnes associate in a warehouse. What i do is process all the merchandise that the customers have purchased online and were not satisfied with. I add inspect and make sure nothing is wrong with the merchandise if not i add them back into the inventory. If there is a problem such as a stain, a hole or looked worn I contact customer service and let them know what is going on. The management at my job is very well mannered good leadership and peers. There is nothing really hard about my job I work my best and manage to get the job done. The most enjoyable part of my job is looking @ all the new merchandise we get in each and every day.
Pros
company picnic, birthday partys
Cons
no ac in the summer no heat in the winter. no sick days vacation days holiday pay etc.

2.8