Drucker & Falk Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Terrible Company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GeorgiaAugust 4, 2014
This is beyond the worst company to work for in Property Management. They do not offer any training at all. Also, they are the worst with paying bills. You constantly have bill collectors harassing you. Also upper management do not have a clue as to what they are doing and blame you for everything. Stay away from this company.
Cons
no training
awful company
assistant amanger (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 26, 2014
This company is awful. They do not manage their properties correctly, their properties are bed bug and roach infested, the maintenance team does not know how to fix things properly to the point where residents do not want to live there. They are very unorganized, I learned nothing there and my co-workers were clueless. I don't recommend anyone working there.
Cons
everything is awful
Best place to work ever
Lease up Consultant / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2013
Great Company , Great People !! Cant wait to work with everyone again.
Involved and Fun Environment
Independent Park / Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Durham NCNovember 10, 2012
A typical workday would include me preparing opening the office for each day. Unarming security system, returning any calls, following up with residents on any maintenance request that may have come in after business hours, assisting potential residents with applications, touring the property with guest.The hardest part of the job is when someone is not paying their rent and eventually has to be evicted. The most enjoyable part of the day is all of the different people that I come in contact with that I always seem to learn so much from.
Pros
pleasant work environment and great staff
Cons
long drive to and from work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drucker & Falk. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8