Drucker and Falk, LLC Employee Reviews

Unorganized and not proper consistent training
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDMay 13, 2017
I feel that there should be consistent proper training when this organizations takes over a new property. I felt that I was failing at my job because of the inadequate training that wasn't consistent. I have been in the Property Management for well over 29 years and never failed at my position. I just woke up one morning and decided to resign from the organization because I didn't see it getting any better because it was way too chaoctic.
Cons
Not proper training
unnecessary stress.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCApril 13, 2017
management doesn't know customer service and leadership. typical day at work everyday meetings about the same topic Mon-Fri. what i learned is not to work for misguided leadership. work culture is unnecessary stress for a property with under 200 units also maintenance is a simple job when you have the skills and experience but when management can't see that then it's time to move on.also management ordering parts and scheduling apts for make ready then why hire maintenance. hardest part of job is working with someone that thinks they know it all. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the maintenance supervisor everyday. leaders are servant leaders not my way or the highway leader.leaders know how to trust rely and delegate with all co workers all the time. would not recommend anyone at that property to work at.
Pros
good maintenance supervisor.
Cons
better management elsewhere.
Great Company
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2017
Great company to work for. They are very caring and a + professional company to work for. They assist with employment growth and have excellent training program.
Pros
Great managment
Cons
Great TEAM
Good work place
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 26, 2017
I do think Drucker and Falk is a great working environment however there is no room for me to move up with the company at this time. I would like to be able to earn more salary.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
growth
Productive and learning environment.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 12, 2016
Associates placed in management positions are well thought out and vetted to ensure that they are the best fit for the position and the property. Above adequate training is provided for all employees.
Slow not a lot going on
Marchester Apartments (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 1, 2016
Very quiet environment not much for a temp to do. Learned how to always keep myself busy. management was nice and there was never a task i could not manage. Severe lack of co-workers around my own age. Hardest part of the job was trying to look busy.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not a lot of Hours
Great Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 20, 2016
Great company cares about the employees. Great customer service starts with great salary, and how you treat your employees, this company really knows how to treat their employees. That produces awesome increase! Great company!
Pros
Great Company!
Great Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 10, 2016
I worked for Drucker & Falk in the past when they were fee managing our community and have returned this year after 15 years with my previous property.

I liked them then, I love them now!

Average length of employment in our area is 5-7 years with longest employees 16 years +

Up to date on all technologies and promote from within. Team members and management are great!
Pros
Competitive Salary, Benefits
Working for Drucker and Falk
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 12, 2015
Absolutely loved working for Drucker and Falk. Amazing company that cared about their staff and made sure they showed it. The owners were very hands on and made sure we knew what was going on in the corporate office. Would highly recommend this company.
Company has very short retention timeframe and quickly dismisses older employees
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 30, 2011
If you are an older employee this company is definitely not the place to consider.
The turnover rate is extremely high.
Hours are lengthy and the work load is heavy. You spend many hours working from home as well as in an actual office.
There is much usage of your own personal vehicle however when repairs result there is no consideration.
Much criticism is provided but there is little to no positive feedback.
The employees are vindictive and seize any opportunity to make themselves prosper from targeting employees to dismiss and this is encouraged by regional managers.
Pros
Cons
poor income