Drury Hotels Employee Reviews

Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 27, 2016
This is a great place to work. I would have love to still be there. I had a manger that got a little insecure care about my job ability. I was demoted back to the front desk and The young lady I train was put in my place. She was there for two month then fired. I love learning as well as sharing what I learned.
Pros
reward, growth
Cons
insecure
Good place to meet a lot of people
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Rolla, MODecember 20, 2016
Some of the management was great but a few were not. A lot of things are not discussed thoroughly between management. CO-workers were very fun. Hardest part of the job is running the place by yourself. Enjoyable parts were happy guests and talking to them about traveling.
Pros
Healthcare, fun environment
Cons
No breaks
Family Owned
Housekeeper Bartender (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MODecember 2, 2016
Drury is a wonderful place to work. Its like having a family away from home. Everyone works together and the guest are great.
Pros
optional hours
Cons
Job advancement
It's a job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MONovember 11, 2016
It is okay. Don't set yourself up for advancement. You won't go far. But, as long as you like repetitive and monotonous work. Then this is the job for you!!
Sales & Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 3, 2016
I do not wish to review the Drury Plaza Hotel at this time. My typical day is not a typical day, it changes from day to day. I am looking for something different.
Genral Manager (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 1, 2016
Drury Hotels is a wonderful place to work. The hardest part of the job is needing to be available 24 hours a day. Whether you just left work to go home or at 2 am in the morning.
Pros
Excellent culture
Cons
Having to be available 24 hours a day
fun place
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 26, 2016
Drury was a very nice place to work at. The people there are very team oriented and genuinely care about you and your well being. They are very accommodating and honest.
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSOctober 13, 2016
The most exciting thing I love about working for Drury was meeting new people and there families. I fell and broke my tale bone and I didn't like the way I was treated with the management not being concerned and act as if it was my fault and didn't want to pay.
Pros
Good people to work with and the benefits they offer
Cons
No breaks, a lot of standing on your feet and not able to leave to take a break.
Work
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, ILOctober 10, 2016
This is a really nice place to work at. I truly enjoyed everyone. Also, the GM is great too. I would recommend this location to anyone that is looking for a job.
Housekeeper
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 6, 2016
Making sure the guest towels are clean make sure there trash change and making sure there bed sheets clean making sure the bathroom are clean as well
fun work environment
guest service agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 3, 2016
as a night audit person everything is done on your own which I liked. I was able to get my work done, interact with customers and not have anyone breathing down my neck.
Fast paced
Breakfast Attendant/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 26, 2016
Must be flexible with work, stand for a long time. able to work on the weekends, friendly customer service great place to work and stay
Family Owned company
Regional Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2016
A family owned company that is very small minded in their processes and procedures. Do not work for this company if you have an opinion or don't fall in line with what they espouse!
Cons
Terrible Management
Productive atmosphere, independent work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOSeptember 25, 2016
Good place to work during summer because of guaranteed hours. During fall and winter months it slows down dramatically because of change in occupancy
Pros
Daily tips, some company sponsored lunch, flexible schedule
Cons
only can work full 40 hours based on hotel occupancy
good environment/inviting setting
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSSeptember 20, 2016
A work day can be simple and start off while until front desk mess up some type of way like not informing departments of incoming groups. Co workers are nice and willing to help if you help them. I love working here because I can get my hours and not worry about if I did a good job or not.
Wonderful place to work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Lambert Airport, MOAugust 30, 2016
I love my job and the ppl I work for the were just not employees were a family I been at the lambert airport location for 5 years this is the one of the best Jobs in have ever had in wouldn't stop working for them for anything in the world
Pros
Bouns staff parties vacation and pdo benefits are amazing
Cons
I was recently bit by a pit bull while on the job they need a better pet policy
Amazing company to work for
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 21, 2016
I worked for this company for about 8 months, before I ran in to some family issues and had to move, but this company was amazing in every way. The benefits included super cheap hotel rooms, quarterly bonus, and staff parties. My supervisors were like a dream, ever had an issue I knew I could go to any of them. They also cared about you as a person, and not just an employee. When my personal issues started to really affect me, my supervisor told me his door was always open, and I took him up on that, and he didn't just push it off, he acted as if he was one of my best friends, and honestly gave my some great words of wisdom. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job, it is seriously one of the best out there!!
Pros
great management, amazing environment, great perks
Cons
some rude guest (not many, and not the company's fault)
Drama
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 17, 2016
Management was terrible. Co workers in my department didn't get along. Drama filled workplace. The job itself was easy but as far as work ethic, it was terrible.
Great Company to work for
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 12, 2016
This hotel brand is family owned and operated which makes it great me having worked for a franchise before. I loved the structure and opportunity for advancement but you are limited in advancement due to long term managers. The hardest part of my job was not taking work home and staffing. A lot of people apply but few worked out do to the hard work in the hotel. I had an overall great experience with Drury and would return in a heart beat.
Pros
Company cares, flexible with school, and veteran staff
Cons
Pay, limited vacation
I enjoyed my time at the Drury!
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOAugust 10, 2016
I loved working at the Drury Inn & Suites. The day to day duties were manageable and fun. Met a lot of great guests and my co-workers were awesome! Pay is decent for the amount of work. Lots of sales goals and demanding needs of guests.Though there were a few bumps in the road near the end of my time there, I regret leaving such a great company!
Pros
Bonuses, Incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drury Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.