Under general supervision, responsible for the design and creation of print and digital communications for internal and external marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Design, produce, and/or code print and digital materials, including brochures, website landing pages, promotions, event graphics, banner ads and e-mails using the Company’s branding guidelines.
- Research, concept, wireframe and visual development of various marketing campaigns, microsites and other digital projects.
- Stay current on industry developments, software, design trends, and web technologies.
- Proof for accuracy and adherence to company standards.
- Maintain job files to department process standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
2-3 years of experience required
High School Diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
4-5 years of experience preferred
Four-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
- Implementation of current web design and accepted standards for web pages, e-newsletters and e-blasts, and other emerging digital platforms.
- Strong design and typography skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced startup environment
Location: Las Vegas, NV
DrVita.com aims to be the top supplier for the needs of consumers wishing to enhance their pursuit of a happy, healthy,...