Obsessed with greatness?
Read on, Kimosabe.
We are Drybar, a blowdry-only bar, and we seek greatness in our own anti-salon kind of way. We focus on one thing, blowouts, and it's our mission to have the best hair stylists and customer service in the business. While previous salon experience is preferred at our company, it's not a requirement--if you're ultra-fantastic, we want to talk to you! Drybar is expanding across the country and we plan to grow by adding fun and inspiring leaders to our family. Speedy snapshot:
- Currently have 25 locations in New York, California, Texas, Arizona and Georgia
- Anticipate opening 15 more locations and launching in 3 new markets by the end of 2013
We're currently looking for a Shop Manager for our upcoming Burlingame location who is craving to be in a high growth, family oriented environment. Here's what it'll take to get the job done:
- Ability and experience to lead and manage a large, diverse team in a very fast-paced environment
- Mastery of above-and-beyond customer service
- Can-do attitude and high energy level
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to hire, train and develop a team
- Ensure quality of blowouts
If you commit to helping us grow, we'll do the same for you. We believe extraordinary people deserve to spend every day in a chic work environment that breeds our unique culture. This is what you can expect from us:
- Support from our family oriented leaders
- Mentoring from brand (Yahoo!) and operations (JambaJuice and Pinkberry) gurus
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Autonomy and ownership of shop and/or district
- Chance to make a difference and put your thumbprint on high-growth start up
- Strong compensation and profit sharing opportunities
If you don't know who we are, please visit www.thedrybar.com to learn more. We're pretty proud of our concept and our people...here's a sneak peek at life with us:
So, are you still feeling obsessed with greatness and ready for adventure? Tell us about your greatest adventure when you send your resume.
Peace, love & blowouts.
- Multi-unit and / or 2 years management experience
- Experience in a high growth environment, start-up experience a bonus
- Ability to hire, train and develop a team
- Inventory management and scheduling experience
- Ability to grow base business
- Salon experience preferred, but not required
But wait, there's more...
Management Position? Yes
Entry-Level Position? No
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Industry Categories : Spa, Salon, Beauty, Service