Obsessed with greatness?
Read on, Kimosabe.
We are Drybar, a blowdry-only bar, and we seek greatness in our own anti-salon kind of way. We focus on one thing, blowouts, and it's our mission to have the best hair stylists and customer service in the business.* While previous salon experience is preferred at our company, it's not a requirement--if you're ultra-fantastic, we want to talk to you! Drybar is expanding across the country and we plan to grow by adding fun and inspiring leaders to our family. Speedy snapshot:
- Currently have 29 locations in New York, California, Texas, Arizona and Georgia
- Anticipate opening 11 more locations and launching in 3 new markets by the end of 2013
We're currently looking for a Regional Manager for the DC market with multi-unit experience in a high growth environment. Here's what it'll take to get the job done:
- Ability and experience to lead and manage a large, diverse team in a very fast-paced environment
- Mastery of above-and-beyond customer service
- Can-do attitude and high energy level
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to hire, train and develop a team
- Ensure quality of blowouts
If you commit to helping us grow, we'll do the same for you. We believe extraordinary people deserve to spend every day in a chic work environment that breeds our unique culture. This is what you can expect from us:
- Support from our family oriented leaders
- Mentoring from brand (Yahoo!) and operations (JambaJuice and Pinkberry) gurus
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Autonomy and ownership of shop and/or district
- Chance to make a difference and put your thumbprint on high-growth start up
- Strong compensation and profit sharing opportunities
If you don't know who we are, please visit www.thedrybar.com to learn more. We're pretty proud of our concept and our people...here's a sneak peek at life with us:
So, are you still feeling obsessed with greatness and ready for adventure? Tell us about your greatest adventure when you send your resume. Peace, love & blowouts.
- 2 years Multi-unit management experience
- Experience in a high growth environment, start-up experience a bonus
- Ability to hire, train and develop a team
- Inventory management and scheduling experience
- Ability to grow base business
- Salon experience preferred, but not required
But wait, there's more...