DS Services

DS Services Employee Reviews

Great Company
Route Sales Representative/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZFebruary 2, 2016
Great company, delivery water to homes and jobs is fun and you learn alot from everyone working there. Team environment 100%
Pros
Working with great people who motivate each other.Great Company
Cons
Its Yuma County in AZ, people work there half of the year. And the rest its umployment time.
Nice company
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GADecember 28, 2015
Nice place to work flexible working hrs, was layed off due to relocation of facility
Able to learn different aspects of the business
Pros
FLEXIBLE WORKING HRS
Cons
NONE
Fun place to work
Account Executive, Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2015
There are some quirks that need to be worked out in the way of middle level management with Sales. I learned a lot of new selling styles and techniques. I learned about what common flaws of most high level sales professionals are and how not to follow the example. I learned to use the style most comfortable to me.
Great Opourtuity to work for this Company
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2015
I enjoyed being in the field and meeting new people and developing new relationships as we rolled out exciting new products to keep customers happy.
Pros
Graet water sevice and Coffee service
Cons
Deliverys not always on time.
Productive Environment To Work
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAOctober 1, 2015
-Nice culture able to handle your daily routine in stride. Most support is onsite or able to reach out to another local branch.
Its an ok company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAOctober 1, 2015
Its an ok company to work for!! The attedance policy sets you up for failure, and it just sucks the office had to move to Florida
Good company
Cash Applications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mableton, GASeptember 29, 2015
DS Service is a good company. They seem to be having some issues since being bought by another company. Time will tell what happens going forward.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Bad work environment
Good pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CASeptember 21, 2015
Working for DS Waters was good. Flexible schedules, nice boss, and the pay was decent. Call center setting, high call volume, especially on Mondays.
Semper Fidelis (always faithful)
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 15, 2015
Serving my country as a combat engineer is the greatest service i've done. Proud to be one of the few. Proud. Marines. Provided a blanket of freedom for the united states.
Fit for the fit
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 14, 2015
Great daily workout w/ great pay. Avg. miles 65, avg. stops 85-100, avg. hours 10. The hardest part was not being able to start until 6:00am.

Want to know more about DS Services?

Ask a question
Wonderful, helpful co-workers
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAAugust 25, 2015
Definitely enjoyed working there. There was definitely an air of people looking to give the customers great service. The hardest part of the job was just the fact that due to the high volume of calls we weren't always able to get to our customers as timely as we would like. The most enjoyable part was that everyone was so willing to help if you needed it. I learned a lot about handling different types of accounts and can definitely take that with me into any billing environment going forward.
Unsafe working conditions
Route sales (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCJuly 31, 2015
They over work you. Management lies. Deceitful. Have gone through a huge lawsuit due to not properly paying employees.

Stay away! Your health is at risk. The turn over rate is high and that should be a red flag for you.

You work until the work is done even if it's after 9pm.... even if you have to work 7 days a week...... even if you have a family emergency, they expect you to finish your work which is overloaded on all employees.

The company needs to be shut down.
Pros
O.k. pay
Cons
The whole company!
Vendor of Costco signing up new customers for water at the store level. Being a vendor for Costco is very lucrative.
SR COSTCO (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OregonJuly 18, 2015
Excellent company to work for and my co-workers are now some of my best friends. The hardest part of the job was the constant standing on the concrete all day long. The most enjoyable part of the job was signing up customers who truly saw the value and the high quality of the our company's water.
Pros
Selling a great beneficial water product.
Cons
Standing in one spot on concrete not always much fun.
Think twice
HRIS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2015
Lack of communication, no work/life balance, no accountability on the part of managers in the field. The only thing I enjoy are my co-workers, everyone works hard.
Improved
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAJune 28, 2015
Improved facility and work environment. Fast paced. Restructured. Pleasant atmosphere and room for advancement. Great affordable benefits. flexible and good perks.
Met new people
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 9, 2015
As a driver met new people. A typical day at work was keeping myself busy, made new clients for water delivery service. Was always very busy.
Could be a great company if it was organized and had better communication
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAMay 7, 2015
Majority of calls are complaints that could be easily avoided if the whole company did their job and communicate with the customers versus keeping them in the dark.
Pros
pot luck dinners
Cons
being considered incompetent due to unorganized company
Nice professional working place
Call Center Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAMay 2, 2015
I love working for DS Waters one thing I dislike about is that I've there for 5 years I got 4 different supervisors.....too many changing. Other than that it's a wonderful place to work, close to home and fun place to work.
Pros
Close to home and nice people to work with
Cons
Too many changing...new manager and HR every year
Productive work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAApril 29, 2015
Communicated with prospective customers on the phone throughout my shift. I learned how to communicate with customers that were angry with their service. I spoke to co-workers on breaks or as necessary. The most challenging part of the job was to calm angry customers down. The most enjoyable part of the job was eating at parties co-workers would throw in the office.
Pros
Delicious food at pot lucks.
Cons
Angry customers yelling in my ear.
love my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAApril 27, 2015
i love this workplace and hope to find another that can give me competitive salary and for me to be able to help my customers on a daily basis. and have excellent coworkers not only friends but the feeling of family.
Pros
everything, working with people and customers on a daily basis
Cons
office is closing, moving to Lakeland, Fl