DS Services Employee Reviews

Team members work well together
Key Collection (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAJuly 11, 2017
Knew this company was in trouble when they stopped investing into the 401k. Pay is awful Customers issues never resolved, No pay raises given this yr
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
No investment in 401k, low pay. Micromanagement
good
Warehouse / Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 10, 2017
good company, good people, 11 work shifts, learned how to run the process machine, had some nice bosses, but poor management, hardest part of the day was inventory.
good
Cons
some people
Great company
Retention/Escalation Representative (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAJuly 9, 2017
This company was great to work for. The management was great, advancement was a breeze, and my personality worked well with this company's culture. The only con was that you have to work part time before being hired as a full time agent. I left the company right around my 1 year mark because I was not promoted to full time, but was only promoted to Retention.
Pros
Great pay at $15/hr.
Cons
Have to work part-time before becoming full-time.
I would not recommend DS Services as an employer
Inventory Control Specialist October (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2017
While it is not my practice to talk badly about a former employer, I can say that it takes a special person to work there. Although the jobs there are well defined and fairly easy to do, there is not a lot of team spirit or cohesiveness that I feel makes a good company better. After a while employees just do their jobs. No more, no less.

The only time you see management is when something is done wrong, or they are looking for a reason to complain about your productivity.
Great place, great people
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Crystal Springs, GAJune 20, 2017
There are some aspects of the company that could use a make over, a portion of the trucks don't have A/C which sucks for employees in hot weather. Other than that, the work is fufilling and the coworkers are very amiable.
Avoid Beltsville!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJune 20, 2017
Do yourself a favor and avoid working for this company. This Is the worst job I've ever had. It's commission based pay and the percentage is a joke. Managers are clowns. You'll work 10 hour days and get paid for working 5.
Cons
If you can bust you butt....
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 19, 2017
You can get your B class through this company.
i learned to learn my customers and keep them happy.
All managers are there for your disposal as long as your the squeaky wheel.
The guys you will work with are all about their own route but full of knowledge for you to be successful.
Its a young ambitious persons job, bust your sales and you'll be compensated.
Physically, its the hardest on your body.
Most enjoyable is the relationships that grow with your customers.
Muy buena compañia los beneficios que ofrece son muy buenos y su salario por igual
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJune 17, 2017
Trabaje muy agusto por tantos años en esa compañia sus salarios estan muy bien y los beneficios son de los mejores. Si tuve que dejarlo fue por cambio de ciudad
The most enjoyable part of the Job
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 15, 2017
The most enjoyable part about working at D.S Services was that I felt good about helping others and learning that a typical day in retention doesn't exist. For it was never the same scenario present daily.
Pros
Clean enivornoment
Cons
Long walk to parking lot for breaks
horrible place to work
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28206June 14, 2017
management will bring you down , hours are long , unprofessional , cut throat , treat workers unfair and will do anything to cover them and not the drivers
Pros
pay
Cons
treated unfairly, work hours are over 14hrs a day management is unprofessional
Terrible company
Branch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 14, 2017
Bad quality of products, services and management. Very high turnover. Abusive management. No growth opportunities. Low pay. High workload. Absolutely worst job I ever had.
Route Manager
Route Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 8, 2017
This company is not a long term career. It should only be a stepping stone. Upper management do not care about the Route Sales Representatives or lower mangers. There is no security in any position, even if you do what is required and go farther than expected at any moment there is a feeling of losing your job. Upper management receive merit increases annually and lower managers and the route sales representative do not unless the company has a good year.
The good things about this company is that they teach good leadership skills and other skills that would be useful in a true career.
Challenging work environment
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 5, 2017
Good place to stay in shape. Not so good of a place to get any help from management. I would not advise anyone to work here as a route sales rep unless you just want a lot of exercise and nohing else.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAMay 29, 2017
I worked at DS Waters for almost 2 years. It was a fast paced always changing call center. Sometimes we didnt change as fast as the technology and that frustrated employees and customers alike. But overall it was a nice place to work
Pros
convinent location
Cons
unpredictable shifts
Great fitness center and break room
Tier II Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 24, 2017
Overall, great place to work. With a great fitness facility. Sometime it is difficult to resolve customer issues, however most of the time management is there for support.
Pros
Great break room and fitness facility
Cons
Management was not always fair in promotion practices
Great Place to Work!
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 9, 2017
The pay is good for this line of work. The benefits are great and you can tell that they are a company that actually cares about their employees. I would definitely recommend this place.
great company to work for
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2017
I Loved working for DS services, it was a great company to work for. I would take about 60 calls a day, helping with payment , orders and helping the company save their customers.
DS Services
Quality Assurance Professional/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAMay 9, 2017
This company is a fast paced company with plenty of room to grow. They moved out of state and I was not able to travel with them. I would have loved to remain an employee of 10 years.
Dispatch/CSR/ Call Center (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 29, 2017
Great place to work, only wish they hadn't moved to Florida, I would still be working there, great people, great working environment, minimal stress, and awesome management staff.
Pros
Parking
Cons
Short lunches
Fast paced with room for improvement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 26, 2017
A typical day is fielding calls to remedy customer concerns about home or business water services. As a fledgling company many improvements are in the works. The building and staff are excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DS Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9