DSE Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work really enjoyed the staff
Mentor Network (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 11, 2016
they were very nice people to work for no problems at all with this company .worked well with all the staff, great to enteract with the mentally challenged I really enjoyed working for mentor
Pros
off weekends
Enjoyable work place
Quality Inspector, Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCAugust 10, 2015
A very enjoyable work place where everyone got alone with everyone. It was about making the best products as a team and trying to to it a fast pace to get certain numbers. Management was very understanding and easy to get along with.
Pros
Great hours and enviorment
Cons
We got layed off a lot
Dse
President of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 23, 2012
• Execution of all-inclusive sports travel packages to clients interested in attending sporting events
• Lead of sponsor activation to increase sponsor and consumer retention
• Responsibilities include marketing, promotions, business management, budgeting and day to day operations
• Solicitation of local and national companies to develop current and future sponsorship relations and events
Buncombe county schools was an overall great place to work.
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCNovember 19, 2013
I supervised students in the in school suspension program. I enjoyed working with the other teachers, and getting to know the students.
Pros
the schedule
Cons
working with young children that had many issues
productive job
sorter/inspector (Former Employee) –  tampa, flFebruary 27, 2013
warehouse enviroment, learned how to operate some machines, management was okay never really came to much in contact with them, co workers was nice and helpful... running the machines being around people that is helpful
Great place to work, but..
Manufacturing Technician/Master Screw Machine Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 7, 2013
Great place to work, but company has been sold and every one furloughed.
Employees worked hard and were dedicated.
no job security. below average pay.
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Gaffney, SCAugust 28, 2012
Korean owned company that manufactures amunition for the government. Trucking is what I do!
Great work environment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  tampa flMarch 6, 2014
Clock in get to constan rountine makes the workflow easy. Everyody know were there suppose to be.
Pros
benefits. 3 breaks
Not a bad place , but needed to be Improved .
Inprocess/Final Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 24, 2015
I enjoyed working there, great hours, my co-workers that were American and you could understand what they were saying no problem. Working condition Very hot in the summer time, winter time if it was Our normal temps no problem.
Pay was good i was in quality. They were ISO.
Screw machines that they have can make very good parts if they were Set Up correctly and slowed down a bit. Yes i understand production but when you have to stop the machine several times a day to fix or check your parts for problems you defeat production.
Upper Management needed to be on the floor and see and talk to the operators and what problems they run into during their shift. ( We all would have liked to had a nice cool A/C room too.) I did run screw machines for 10 years plus at another place. The engineering department (the one man i talked to) had no clue on how to run the machine. Everybody needed to be for QUALITY and understand their ISO program, such as if a part falls on the floor it was considered bad and needed to be scrapped and not tossed in with the good parts, tooooo many times i seen set-up men and production people putting parts that fell on the floor just toss them in with the good parts. HR did give us cook outs and ice cream party's and everybody loved it. One cook out we had they ran out of Steaks and there was enough the nite before, i guess some of the cows went some place else.
I was one of the Many that was laid off in a mass lay-off. I think with the proper management personal most of us workers could have still been working.
Pros
A good place to work.