Dsm Dyneema Employee Reviews in United States

Working at DSM
Fiber Production Technician II (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 20, 2016
DSM is a great company to work for and I would encourage anyone to do the same. The only problem is the management and changes they have made for the company. All the co-workers are great to work with and supervisors work with you well.
Pros
Work-life balance, Pay, Benefits, People
Cons
Provide necessary resources for the team to fulfill objectives
Fiber Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 17, 2015
Provide leadership and development to the Fiber production organization. Manage performance and facilitate teamwork. Provide necessary resources for the team to fulfill objectives. Encourage team members to understand corporate and departmental goals/objectives and needs.
enjoy working there
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 25, 2013
Doing my job task and enjoying it. learned how to work with difficulty situations management was excellent out there. My co- workers were like family to me. no hard part of a job there. The most enjoyable part of my job, my co-worker and the job it self,i love them both.
Pros
the company care for it's employees
Cons
none i can think of
Nice place for a person with no kids to work at. 12hr swingshift does not work well with daily life events and eating habits.
Fiber Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 17, 2013
A typical day was not typical at all. There was a plethera of things that could go wrong in a 12hr time span, and they did. I learned alot of good safety procedures while working here and use them on a daily basis even when I'm off work. The hardest part of this job was getting the required sleep to be a productive employee working these whirlwind shifts. I also learned that the human body will do strange things when pushed to operate when it should be asleep resting.
Pros
excellent pay and benefits.
Cons
12hr rotating shift
Awesome company to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanley, NCAugust 31, 2012
I assisted in administration helping 24 sales people with their daily needs. Anywhere from scheduling travel plans, hotel arrangements, transportation or setting up trade shows. Everyone was great. The hardest part of the job, was they put a freeze on hiring and could not offer me a lasting position with benefits.
Pros
learned a lot of how much time sales people invest in their career.
Cons
job came to an end.
Enjoyable
Administrative Assistant & Archive Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 13, 2012
Working at this company was a learning experience. I was able to advance into a new role and learn skills I enjoyed. Meeting new people and working with someone from another country was also a highlight.

4.7