DSS RESEARCH

DSS RESEARCH Employer Reviews

Okay place to work
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), fort worth txJuly 2, 2014
Pros: ecperience
Cons: managment was not good, favoritsim
Gives you good opportunity in a call center, but the face that so many bad apples have spoiled it for the bunch sometimes its difficult to get a job using this as a reference.
Not a good place to work at!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 29, 2014
Pros: part time for students, 10.50-11.50\hour
Cons: far, horrible management
DSS WAS a great place to work at but after new management came in the picture, it was a totally different story. I was promoted as a more than just an outbound call center employee where I was able to get some feedback on how things were ran. A new manager came in and changed everything, I understand we needed some rules, and guides but not to where – more... you want things to be a complete dictatorship. The new manager was rude and would constantly talk bad about his employees to other upper level management. I remember him saying how he did not care about the people there. he would keep a constant eye on those he didn't like and found any little thing to get them fired. He is a disaster and the worst "manager" anyone could have. No professionalism by employees, dress code is a mess, strict rules, lunch breaks and breaks, no raise even if your the best caller there. I hated it!!! The girls restroom always stunk, and the break room is small for 200+ ppl. – less
I don't have much to say.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 28, 2014
At first I loved working at DSS, came to find out later on they do not offer benefits, change rules in the building without notifying you and you never get to interact with the managers. I barely know their names and I have never seen the major manager of the building and he is there everyday! They're not professional in my eyes.
Very interesting job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2014
My responsibilities as an interviewer are to make outbound calls daily to residents who have health insurance. My job is to make sure that the members understand the type of health plan that they have or other plans that the insurance company may offer. I also perform satisfaction surveys to make sure that members are happy with the plans and benefits – more... that they currently receive from their health insurance company. – less
Lots of downtime in a cubicle
Interviewer II (Former Employee), Fort Worth TXApril 3, 2014
Shifts would be spent using an autodialing program to contact people enrolled with health insurance companies, when connected to a willing participant would read through a scripted survey to assess their satisfaction with the company.
Very Repetitive/No Advancement
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), fort worth,txMarch 10, 2014
I worked here 3 years with no raise. The job is very easy you do over the phone interviews.
Boring
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 5, 2014
Pros: 30 minute lunch & two 15 minute breaks
Cons: everything else
Good place to get call center experience & that's it. If you are looking for a professional environment DSS is not the place for you.
Fun environment
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 5, 2014
I enjoyed employment here. The staff were very courteous and were there to help and assist us on making our jobs better. There was not one person there that I did not enjoy working with.
Outbound Calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Haltom City, TXFebruary 17, 2014
I did surveys for healthcare beneficiaries. The hardest part of the job was calling people and having them hang up on you or getting mad at you. I understand people don't like being called so I did not blame them for being angry. The greatest part about the job was having some of the customers laugh with you about the surveys and great conversations – more... with you. I learned not to take the way some of the customers talk to you personally. – less
its was a awesome job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Loved the work place, very quite call center place, LEARNED slot and got some experience in the process
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), White Settlement, TXFebruary 3, 2014
It was mostly laid back and very helpful team members.
Conducting healthcare surveys over the phone. Sometimes it was easy-going, sometimes not so much due to the "customers" attitude of the day.
Strict workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), White Settlement, TXDecember 26, 2013
Pros: some paid holidays if you work your full shift the days before and after, earn pto.
Cons: back stabbing, no pay raises, no real benefits.
Constantly dialing on the phone, talking people into taking medical surveys, dealing with multiple personalities and dispositions both on the phone and with co-workers. No ability to move up, no pay raises, going all part time, no benefits, no room for errors.
Easy job
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), White Settlement, TxDecember 17, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: mostly part time
Everyday i come in and call all sorts of people about health care. I have learned a lot about marketing and etiquette, also alot of medical terminology.
Management is a lot of great people who are always by in case you need help.
the hardest thing about this job is keeping your mind occupied when your not getting a lot of answers.
The most enjoyable – more... things is a tie between the extra things management does for us and the good spirited people who take the surveys – less
a Comfortable workplace
Interviewer (Current Employee), Fort WorthDecember 15, 2013
the hardest part is getting someone on the phone, but other than that the enviorment is great and friendly. Supervisors are helpful when you need help and advice. Everyone tries to be close.
Easy going environment.
PHONE INTERVIEWER (Current Employee), White Settlement, TXOctober 7, 2013
Pros: free parking and not a stressful atmosphere.
Cons: not many benefits.
A typical day, I log into my computer and start making calls. I've learned that I have more patience than I thought.
Team coaches, supervisors and managers are all available if you have any problems with a call or the computer. My co-workers are friendly and easy to work with.
The hardest part of this job is speaking to respondents who have difficulties – more... with their health, it can get to you sometimes. The most enjoyable part of this job is speaking to respondents that enjoy answering the survey questions. I enjoy those calls because I can share a laugh with the respondent. – less
Great stepping stone; Not stable
Interviewer (Current Employee), White Settlement, TXSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: easy simple work, great pay
Cons: hours are not stable
DSS Research is an outbound call center that conducts health insurance surveys for various insurance providers. Employment here is a great stepping stone due to the easy hiring process, simple job task, and good pay. However, this company is not stable at all when it comes to its employees. Some days there would not be enough work for everyone and management – more... will close the call center early. On any given day, the call center will close early and due to scheduling issues, employees are not able to make up the hours that they are forced to lose. – less
layed back encironment
Interviewer (Former Employee), fort worth txSeptember 24, 2013
Cons: not enough hours, not enough work
making outbound calls to customers for healthcare surveys, very laid back but boring job
Not a good company to work for no benefits and often no hours to work
Call Center interviewer (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no benefits or raises
They do not offer any benefits or advancements. Everyone is on the same level no matter how long you have worked for the company. They often do not have enough work for the amount of employees that have which often leads to everyone having to take a decrease in hours.
Flexible for student, laid-back work atmosphere.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), White Settlement, TXAugust 16, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: favoritism with management
A typical day at work would be coming into your cubicle, signing in and start to dial the clients provided. I learned to better my telephone skills. The hardest part of the job was dealing with rude people over the phones. What I liked most was the employee appreciation and constant coaching.
DSS Review
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee), White Settlement, TXJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at work includes handling the verification phone calls for United Healthcare. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help educate and inform the clients what they are enrolled in.

About DSS RESEARCH

DSS Research is an innovative market research firm that applies quantitative and qualitative methodologies, matched with state-of-the-art – Read more