● Accurately evaluate, verify, and process responses from fund
Mutual Fund Accountant (Current Employee) – Kansas City, MO – March 6, 2017
● Accurately evaluate, verify, and process responses from fund sponsors and administrators to update brokerage records for clients.
● Recommend and initiate corrective action for exceptions and out-of-balance positions or securities.
● Cross train in different areas to expand knowledge base and to advance skills and proactively offer assistance to other areas when needed.
● Handle outreach via email and phone to Alternative Investment fund sponsors and administrators to obtain updated position balances and security pricing information. This outreach would also include obtaining trade activity, corporate actions, transfers, dividend posting, and Fair Market Value information for each security.