DST Systems Employee Review

Most of all a friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockland, MEJanuary 12, 2014
I learned how to communicate well with others over the phone, how to work with many tabs up on the screen at once. I answered phones calls all day about peoples college funds. I worked 40 hours in 5 days, I did not work Saturday or Sunday. The hardest part of the job was answering some of the questions, I had to ask for a lot of help. I was the youngest one at my job and they thought that maybe I was too young so they put me on an easier project that only lasted two weeks, and my first project was suppose to go until April. They told me they were going to call me back when another easy project came up.
Pros
12.50 an hour, I got Saturday and Sundays off.
Cons
People didn't take me serious enough because I'm young, They took me off the project without any warning, I didn't make any money for a week and a half.

Other DST Systems Employee Reviews

Financial Services Operations Representative II (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAFebruary 21, 2018
This company is an ok place to be at, the work provided is not that difficult to process the only thing is the systems they have can be better. The management can be better in communicating with the workers.
Decent Place to Start
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 19, 2018
DST Systems is a great place to start your career and gain experience in the industry. It might be hard to move up, because almost everyone working there has been doing so for 15+ years.
Pros
Nice location in downtown KC
Cons
Lots of middle management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DST Systems. Our community is ready to answer.