DTI

DTI Employer Reviews

Proceed with caution, if you can live off $9-$10 hr...go for it!
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Norfolk, VaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and lunch every friday, free soda, coffee, and tea, some of the clients are nice
Cons: the pay, the workload, you pay too much for benefits
Bottom line your a maid to the firm you work for. Some of the clients are lazy, backstabbing, and nosey. The pay is absolutely ridiculous!! Bonus is ok around Christmas time. No company reimbursement for parking. Management is a joke they are more on the clients side than their own workers. You could have all the evidence in the world and they still don't come to your aide. Pay raise is a slap in the face. It's anywhere from 10¢-15¢ a year. What is that?? You get 3 sick days, once your hired and it goes up every year. Anything I missed I'm sure you will see on your own.
fun workplace
Caterer (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 16, 2015
this company was overall very interesting. i was the caterer, so i took care of the lawyers doing drink and snack setups daily for meetings, and on special occasions would buy large lunches for them.
place for student .
associate (Former Employee), new yorkJanuary 13, 2015
very low pay, but still better than fast food job and retail store sale associate
Nice People but terrible Management
Office Service Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 16, 2014
Terrible..... Heavy work loads, Minimum-wage pay, high benefit package.. No hope for advancement or raise just a $.10 - $.15 annual evaluation...
Review of DTI
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 1, 2014
Knowledgeable co-workers, training and opportunities to advance in career.
PRODUCTIVE
Mailroom Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2014
• Proficient in use of all hand and power sorting machines.
• Ensure that agency mail is received and delivered as quickly as possible.
• Ensure that outgoing mail is properly sealed, posted and transferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong decision making skills, as well as, highly motivated.
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions. Effective ability to organize assigned tasks for completion alone or part of a team.
• Highly skilled in the proper use and maintenance of sorting machines.
Beware of OUTSOURING COMPANIES
Service Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: grandfathered in
Cons: no room for advancement, tremendous amount of micromanagement everyone is in everyone elses business, you work 9hr days horrible pay....
DTI is the ultimate worst company to work for. I was a direct hire for a law firm for 4 years. I advanced at a swift rate.. 3 promotions within 2 years. During my 3rd year my manager decided to leave and persue other career options. The managing partner and CFO of the firm couldnt find a perfect replacement with the same credentials, that was willing to work for less $$. So we know how that goes; what is a most effective way to save the firm money and still kep the employees? "OUTSOURCE"
DTI is what I call a USED CAR SALESMAN. they come to you with this acronym "FUD" FEAR UNCERTAINTY& DOUBT, and expect you to be "cool" with the bs they feed you.
They sell you on the glitz & glam, they show you all the "great reviews" other employees have written, but what they dont tell you is there is
NO ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT
TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF MICROMANAGEMENT
EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE ELSES BUSINESS
YOU WORK 9HR DAYS
HORRIBLE PAY....

If you hear that your firm is looking to outsource..... RUNNNNNNN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN
My experience may differ from others
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahNovember 3, 2014
Pros: nice building with a good view
Cons: office gossip
This company started out as a fantastic place to work. Management changed a bit and everything changed. The company tried to become more professional and it has gone down hill horribly. I love the clients I serve and the work that I do, but management has made it a bit unmanageable to work on a daily. They are very very very strict about time taken off (even if it is an emergency or in advance) Little understanding for families and the time needed for events that may happen. (Weddings, funerals, births) The company does offer annual raises and benefits. The insurance sucks but the 401K plan is awesome. The job itself has a lot of detail to it that isn't made clear when you are first hired on. The job is easy to catch on to as long as you take notes.
Great place to be yourself
Services Specialist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free legal advice
Cons: benefits aren't the best
Gained alot of training from this job. Made me realize where I will to start a true career.
Great atmosphere
Site Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Great atmosphere and assisting attorneys and legal staff.
Service Specialist
SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: amazing free beverage stations
Cons: stocking the amazing free beverage stations was part of my job!
A diverse position involving the mail room, court runs, receptionist coverage, conference room set-ups and widely varied tasks as requested in medium sized law firm environment.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2014
Candice Blank

With more than three years of Administrative, and five years Client Service experience, I am skillful in planning and executing a wide range of administrative services independently, including: Executive calendar organizing (conference rooms), meetings coordination, drafting/editing communications, expense reporting, event management and travel arrangements for Area Vice President, five Regional Managers and 30 Field Reps. More of my regularly occurring tasks have also included: managing all day-to-day office operations; employee on-boarding process and seating/office assignments; overseeing all office expansion projects; controlling inventory, business equipment maintenance and break-room stock; as well as managing vendor and contractor relations. While working within the Office of the Building, I coordinated job requests and scheduling for building staff: Engineers, Security and Maintenance, as well as timekeeping and personnel records. I also managed communications and special requests of Point of Contacts for all tenant companies, utilizing a high degree of customer service and diplomacy skills. Assisting property management team with capital improvements, vendor relations and contracts and fiscal year budget close-outs were more of my daily activities. My talent for jumping in to help with fresh ideas, along with my flexibility, has served my former teams well in many unexpected, ever-changing business scenarios.

Additionally, I have worked closely with managers and built great relationships in order to anticipate and provide necessary assistance with travel to clients' offices across the country , made last minute sales meeting arrangements, and ensured that the field sales and consulting teams had all appropriate hardware for testing, laptops and miscellaneous equipment needed during their travels and presentations. Many assignments called for a high degree of detail while liaising with other administrative members across the globe.
worked with team players
Administrative Work (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 8, 2014
Pros: friday's muffins
Cons: working weekends
Multi-tasking and prioritizing jobs to be done for the day. Management was great provided a lot of cross training. The hardest part of the day would be after lunch. That was the busiest time when all staff needed work back in a hurry before the day ended. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with clients to make sure their work was accurate and they had a smile on their faces.
Ok company to work for
Office Service Team Lead (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: there's always placement
Cons: hard to get a raise
The management can be a little better, benefit package is really bad. Other than that, it's not so bad a company to work for.
very productive
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 26, 2014
this was a very productive environment. As soon as we would come in we would get straight to work. The job wasn't hard at all but it was fast pace.
Multiple Hats
Business Manager (Current Employee), USAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great teamwork, mon-fri
Cons: pay
I have worked in several different positions since being employed with DTI. The location I work at is small. Everyone gets along quite alright. Being a small office it is essential for co-workers to get along. On a typical day I help out with scan jobs, copy jobs, billing, collection calls, and update various reports. My immediate manager is great and works with everyone on individual basis. The hardest part of the job is when it is slow.
Productive Day
Receptionist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches, very demanding at times and other times just goes with the flow.
Cons: well like other offices always too many indians not enough chiefs.
As a reception you always encounter something new everyday. Which makes this job not boring, can be slow at times but when it's busy you need to be alert. DTI company is a outsourcing company and it's a good place to learn the ends and outs of a the law field. Great experience and working with different individuals is always a must learn in any field. Other than that it can be a great way to make yourself more marketable in the working field.
Fun workplace
Copy Operator (Former Employee), New York. NYJuly 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch/breakfast at times. great benifits. very nice work enviroments
Cons: low pay.hard to get promotions
Every location i was sent to was enjoyable and also a great learning experience. HR is great and so are the managers they hire. I would only propose that they increase raises from cents to dollars. Their employee's really deserve to be compensated for their hard work. :)

The hardest part of the job? My job wasnt hard at all. However not being fairly compensated for my level of work was saddening and depressing at times. Nonetheless, I appreciated my employment.

The most enjoyable part of my job? completing client's requested tasks. My ex co workers were awesome. DTI is a great company but due to lack of good raises and promotions I chose to give 3 stars.

Good Luck!
Very productive.Education on safety a plus.
Engineer Tech (Intern) (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: planning
Very good company to work for. I learned a lot about safety being that this is a chemical plant. I enjoyed working with my employees and you can learn a lot from this company. The most thing that I enjoyed was all the training that they provide you with.
Documet Technologies
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 2, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: n/a
This company is great at getting things done such as document for clients, runs, as well as assisting in areas that is requested of them from there clients. They get answers even if they don't know them and they make sure that there clients feel at home. They value there clients and customers as well as there employees. They take the time to make sure you understand what your doing and know what your doing so you have the correct information for the client and the customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About DTI

DTI is committed to developing principle-centered leaders for the purpose of providing superior document outsourcing services. – Read more