DTI Employee Reviews

Hostile Environment, Can't take a break in peace
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2017
This is the worst company to work for. You try to work harder than you need to and no appreciation of any. You get constantly written up, even for small mistakes. The attitudes of other employees are pretty sour; close-minded, unhappy, stuck-up, arrogant and cold-feeling. You are told what you can and cannot do on your break. I hope you get plenty of rest or you don't have a life. You cannot even take a nap on your lunch break. You can get in trouble for sleeping on the job, even if you are taking a break. You got to do the highest elite level of hard work to earn your .10-.15 cent raise (this is NOT a typo). If you are looking for a long-term career, this is NOT the company to work for. All they want to do is overwork you and underpay you and underappreciate you. If you are looking to work short-term that's fine. But do not make this company your life-term career. It is not worth losing your happiness and your sanity with this crooked and promise-breaking and penny-pinching company. Steer clear and move on!
Pros
Able to take time off with much advanced notice.
Cons
Insulting raises, no advancement, always getting in trouble for no reason, LIES
fast paced fun co workers ligth weight
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 12, 2017
At DTI I would short and deliver mail to +3000 people. I would also print out what we would call print jobs for everyone in the buildings. Working here i have learned to print large jobs upkeep the office go through about 1000 pieces of mail in a timely manner, I get along with my co- workers well! the most enjoyable part of my job is the schedule it provoides and the people i work with!
better review but low review
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 24, 2016
With DTI he was very good experience because i learn more from there you got opportinity and better training program to learn sap,fortlift, receiving,packing.
I loved the people I work with and my job.
Managing Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2016
Overall loved everything about my job and the environment. I was laid off due to an acquisition and felt it was unfair as no one ever asked me what I could bring to DTI and what accomplishments I had already completed.
kept busy most of the time
Legal Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2016
No room for advancement and vacations had to be scheduled when it was convenient for the company. Raises are a joke. It's a contract job, I wasn't told that when I got hired. The job itself is easy and the client is nice to work for.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays from the client, Christmas bonus
Cons
low pay raises, varying Christmas bonuses, passive/aggressive management
Fun productive work place
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GADecember 2, 2016
Dti is a very nice and clean facility.very outgoing staff and co workers.good hours lots of overtime good pay.its a fun and easy job.easy to get along with other co workers
Pros
Good pay good hours fair breaks
Cons
No benifits
Awesome group of people to work with
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 18, 2016
Great crew to work for. Always making sure that we work to our full potential. Hours are amazing. The lead and management work with the best they can.
Pros
Holiday parties, free lunches every month
Hostel work place
Legal Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 3, 2016
I found that working for DTI was one of the worst places I ever worked for. They never took into account the employees had a life outside of DTI. Changed our schedule constantly. The yearly raises were and insult as I received a 15 cent raise after my first year and a half of working for the company. I would never recommend this company to anyone to work for.
Pros
There were no pros
Cons
Not enough space to write all the cons.
Flexible/make your own hours
Office Service Specialist at Dechert, LLP (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 26, 2016
This is a great job for anyone who wants to go back to school. You can create your own schedule to fit your life. You can work day and overnight shifts, but it can be difficult when working an overnight and then school/work in the morning with only four hours of sleep. This can then affect your sleep schedule for the rest of the week, if you cannot adapt.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Affects sleep schedule
Contract Attorney
Contract Attorney (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 17, 2016
Excellent atmosphere; staff is friendly and inviting. Located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte providing a relatively easy commute for most attorneys.
I stayed with the company for 10years
Duplicating Speciales (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 1, 2016
At present working part time with Old Navy. Looking for part time job close to my house.

I used to work at Safeway Minor Drive, Pacifica. I had a bad Lead and Supervisor. Good company and coworker to work.
Pros
Good Manager
Cons
Bad lead
Client facing, fast paced, productive and service oriented environment
Sr. Site Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2016
Global Leader of Legal Process OutSourcing, (LPO) providing eDiscovery, Management Services, Litigation Support and Court Reporting. Great environment, service driven, team oriented, resourceful, respectful and opportunistic company.
Toxic environment with pushover management.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 21, 2016
Management has allowed one employee to run off three employees with her incredibly toxic attitude. Pay is not compatible with the amount of work you do. Third in line indicated what he made 20 years ago, however, some of the employees in that meeting weren't even making what he made 20 years ago. Not a good place to work.
Pros
Free lunch occasionally.
Cons
Health benefits, pay.
Setting and meeting deadlines within the production department
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GASeptember 20, 2016
My experience at DIT was challenging. I accepted the position knowing that it wasn't going to be easy, but it was a challenge that I eagerly embraced. Production was low and the turn over of the staff was high. Having to work with a few local temp agencies, I was able to request the kind of workers that were best qualified. I held weekly meetings at the beginning of each work week, outlining the goals for that week. My management style is hands on. By observing their overall work performance and most importantly, the improvement in their productions I was able to create a team that would help achieve the deadlines which I would set. They often exceeded my deadline.
Don't bother
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 11, 2016
Not a good place to work unless you are looking for absolute minimum pay. Big turn around rate at this company. Claim to offer tons of room for advancement and its just not true.
Awful in everyway
whipping post (Former Employee) –  TXJuly 13, 2016
This is the most unprofessional company I have ever been employed for in 35 years. TX withholds information from Atlanta and Atlanta from TX. Their computer system needs upgraded. I have had many people say how rude the office staff is.
Pros
Not one darn thing. They are a joke and not a funny one.
Cons
Everything about the company.
Not a great move if you are looking to get out of outsourcing eventually.
Site Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2016
If I could rate lower than a 1, I would have. This company is not a great one to work for. It's a gang type of employer where complaints fall on deaf ears and there is constant hiring of unqualified individuals that leave qualified employees frustrated. A typical day was met with a flood of emails from internal clients with no communication between staff about who was taking care of which assignment. The hardest part was surely working with unqualified individuals because you would have to redo their work and complete yours. There was not enjoyment. Being part of an outsourced company limits the amount of say you have about things that are being done. It's not until something really bad happens that will affect the business that anyone listens or cares about your opinion. So glad I left.
Pros
Ability to transfer nationally and internationally.
Cons
low pay, little to no room for advancement unless you're willing to kiss butt, poor management team and very unorganized.
great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2016
great company , amazing people to work with , i learned alot from my last company, worked there for 2 years. got to meet some new people with the company
Upper management needs to be more attentive
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2016
Staff should be compensated more for the excellent work they provide. The job is fast paced at times but if you have the right work processes in place it is an easy job. The key to success is to build great working relationships with key contacts and clientele.
Great company with opportunities to advance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2016
Great company with awesome benefits. Management is great and eager to help you grow within your current job and groom you to move up and within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTI. Our community is ready to answer.