DTI Employee Reviews

Easy job
Sorter (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 5, 2017
Very easy and relaxed job I would definitely work it again management team nice and friendly and willing to help the warehouse was very clean the other workers were friendly sad the job ended
Interned here
Data Analysis / IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2017
theyre awesome people from what i remember . it was a while ago , never had any problems. i would work here again, located right in atlanta so the travel wasnt bad at all
same as previous
Assistant Manager- Took every action necessary (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXSeptember 22, 2017
property management is a hard jab in it self. DTI puts an enormous amount of pressure on the employees that are on the front line performing the jobs that produce results, however they do not take the time to look at each individual as a person, or each circumstance instead view the company as a hole.
Fine place to work
(DTI), Litigation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 3, 2017
Great place to start your career, great for students or those interested in law. Pay is low, but work is not stressful. Little room for advancement, but management is good.
Pros
Low stress, good culture
Cons
Low pay, few benefits, little room for advancement
Challenging, productive, potential growth.
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2017
DTI is a company that will define who you are and challenge every aspect of you. I do appreciate the time working with them. I encourage candidates to network while working at the site your located at.
DC Market feedback
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 28, 2017
DC Market was a great place to work for DTI for the managed services division leadership was strong supportive, and there was plenty of growth if you wanted it.
Fast paced work enviroment
Courier / Office Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 28, 2017
Working as a courier at DTI wasnt bad, even though i dont agree with some of their dress code policies. Since my job was deliver letters to various locations on behalf of the client we worked for, the work itself required me to be on my feet for four hours at a time, which was fine. The problem I had was being forced to wear dress shoes and dress clothes during my deliveries. While I understand looking professional is important, it made my job more difficult to do during summer and winter times as I was not allowed to wear shorts for the heat, or boots for the cold, snowy days.
Pros
Good people, decent management
Cons
Horrible work policy for couriers
The best part was the pay.
Office Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 17, 2017
Typical day is to drive to the company and repair their equipment. I learned to think for myself. The management was a little dishonest. The culture was comforting. The hardest part was meeting our numbers. The most enjoyable part was the traveling.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Meeting numbers.
I love this work just wish i was treated fairly and judged for my work ethic
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 10, 2017
This work is fun and easy. i love the job unfortunately the management im under is unfair and lack experience. I been to other sites to help and never dealt with the issues i face here. they love me, my work ethic, and my ability to show initiative. Other managers always welcome me back and give me praises for being a self-starter and not having to ask me to do a job. if i see it needs to be done i knock it out quickly. Im sure if i transfer to another location i wouldnt have any problems at all. i hate putting my all into a company and working hard just to get the short end of the stick or not get treated fairly.
Pros
Fun work, easy, room to learn
Cons
have to be able to deal with other peoples attitudes and emotions, watch out for manager who play favorites
Na
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
It's a job. Not a bad job. I enjoy working for DTI, affords me the flexibility I need in my work schedule. I have nothing negative to report on DTI.
average data entry position
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 4, 2017
on an average day ill enter 50 files into legal key. 30 of those might be binders so that adds to it. You get request coming in from different secrataries and attorneys. The people are the best part of the job. great personalities.
Pros
free food, good pay, stress free
Cons
work load can get very stale
Friendly atmosphere.
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2017
Arrive to work and file all of the record that are needed to be filed. Everyone is friendly and helpful. It gets busy trying to place all the files in the different locations.
As long as you want to work there will be a job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 7, 2017
Great company. Just wants you to show up do your job efficiently in a timely fashion.dont mind giving overtime if needed or wanted. Management doesn't ride you or look down on you
Pros
Stay busy
Cons
Repetitive
Constantly overworked with insufficient compensation.
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2017
A typical day keeps one pretty engaged and the expectation for each day can be quite varied. Training is quite suspect, which tends to impact one's ability to perform job tasks with degree of confidence needed.

Management is not supportive and workplace culture lacks inclusiveness. Management's reluctance to listen to employees and accept that each employee can bring something to the table can render job harder than it needs to be.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being in a position to impact the work that a client performs.
Pros
Plenty of free food
Cons
Healthcare
Site Manager - Manatt Phelps Phillips (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 30, 2017
Managers are fair to work with. Fair benefits. Small merit increases each year unless you're management who receives bonuses. Good OJT for the employees.
Pros
good work environment.
Cons
Some managers need training.
Slow Paced
EDL Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 28, 2017
Balanced work to home life
Work at your own pace
Balance between time spent in office and time spent out on the road
Medium pay
More solitary work than team work
Great place to work.
Diamond Technician (Current Employee) –  Olympia, WAJune 26, 2017
This is a great place to work. A small manufacturer with a fun culture. This employer uses a 9-5 daytime schedule with an hour non paid break for lunch.
Great
Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 23, 2017
DTI is a leading legal process outsourcing (LPO) company serving law firms, corporations and government entities around the globe. DTI helps its clients accelerate the changes they must make to remain competitive. DTI is a preeminent leader in the management of information and ... Read more
productive
Litigation Specialist/Copy Center Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2017
Fun fast paced and intensive environment. Days go by fast due to the constant flow of orders coming in. Loved working with the paralegals to get their needs met.
Productive and fun work place
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCJune 17, 2017
Get company to work for. I have been here for more then a century and I love it. I also know that I have reached my maximum level with this company and I would like to try my hand at something new.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Health Care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTI. Our community is ready to answer.