DTI

DTI United States Employee Reviews

Fun workplace and very productive.
Scan Operator / Office Services-Dechert LLP (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits, vacation and sick time. free meals
I would recommend this company to any one looking for employment. The management team is awesome. Employees are very nice and friendly. I have learned allot in the years that I have worked there.
Good place to work for
Litigation Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Experience
Cons: Salary
Great place to work.
Great co-workers
Great management
Super busy place (Depending where you are place)
Need to improve their salary for the employees
Ok work place
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, gaMarch 24, 2015
Pros: 1 hr breaks, benefits
Cons: clients requesting work at a deadline but send it in late.
Working for DTI is ok. There is always job security but no room for advancement. It is really a dead end job. The best part may be benefits alone.
Time and Detail oriented
SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2015
Overall the job duties that are required are very easy to learn. They are a little redundant at times but you have to pay attention to detail and make sure you are timely with your duties/projects.
Professional workplace and environment.
Project Manager / Litigation Support Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Working funny individuals
Cons: The work hours
Working at DTI started off as a transition from my previous experience working as a production shift supervisor. During my transition I had the honor to work, and learn from some of the most talented and professional individuals in their respective field.

I’ve gained and learned much knowledge and experience in litigation support. Learning to understand the processing and production of litigation work was an amazing experience which was challenging at first, but I was grateful for the staff and project managers taking time to teach.

The management team and staff were great and a pleasure to work with. It was sad departing such a great environment and working with some great individuals, but I felt that I’ve reached my pinnacle and my hungry for growth were necessary for my personal and professional career.
Employees on the production floor gets treated like second class citizens.
Laser Printer Operator (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: christmas bonus even if it's not much.
Cons: expensive insurance, low wages, disrespectful unqualified management.
Management is so disrespectful and inconsiderate to production workers and are unqualified for their positions. Benefits aren't great and the wages are horrible. I've worked there four years before the company decided finally and reluctantly to give me a $2 raise which amounts to 50 cents a year.
Excellent high tech environment
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Kirkland, WAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: casual work environment
Cons: limited holidays
The best part of this environment is the excellent staff and management. Everyone is easy to work with and highly skilled making it easy to learn on the job through cross training and application opportunities. Highly recommended for growth opportunities.
Flexible work schedule
Director of Business Development (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: no office breaks.
Great training and pay. Management is always available for meeting with potential clients and often provides good feedback after various business meetings and speeches.
Liasion between contractor and client
Site Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: well diversed atmosphere
Cons: not enough accumulation of time off
A typical day for me starts with responding back to emails and folloeing up on recent orders and updates from supplies to records, to maintenance.
Proceed with caution, if you can live off $9-$10 hr...go for it!
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Norfolk, VaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and lunch every friday, free soda, coffee, and tea, some of the clients are nice
Cons: the pay, the workload, you pay too much for benefits
Bottom line your a maid to the firm you work for. Some of the clients are lazy, backstabbing, and nosey. The pay is absolutely ridiculous!! Bonus is ok around Christmas time. No company reimbursement for parking. Management is a joke they are more on the clients side than their own workers. You could have all the evidence in the world and they still don't come to your aide. Pay raise is a slap in the face. It's anywhere from 10¢-15¢ a year. What is that?? You get 3 sick days, once your hired and it goes up every year. Anything I missed I'm sure you will see on your own.
fun workplace
Caterer (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 16, 2015
this company was overall very interesting. i was the caterer, so i took care of the lawyers doing drink and snack setups daily for meetings, and on special occasions would buy large lunches for them.
place for student .
associate (Former Employee), new yorkJanuary 13, 2015
very low pay, but still better than fast food job and retail store sale associate
Nice People but terrible Management
Office Service Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 16, 2014
Terrible..... Heavy work loads, Minimum-wage pay, high benefit package.. No hope for advancement or raise just a $.10 - $.15 annual evaluation...
Review of DTI
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 1, 2014
Knowledgeable co-workers, training and opportunities to advance in career.
PRODUCTIVE
Mailroom Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2014
• Proficient in use of all hand and power sorting machines.
• Ensure that agency mail is received and delivered as quickly as possible.
• Ensure that outgoing mail is properly sealed, posted and transferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong decision making skills, as well as, highly motivated.
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions. Effective ability to organize assigned tasks for completion alone or part of a team.
• Highly skilled in the proper use and maintenance of sorting machines.
Beware of OUTSOURING COMPANIES
Service Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: grandfathered in
Cons: no room for advancement, tremendous amount of micromanagement everyone is in everyone elses business, you work 9hr days horrible pay....
DTI is the ultimate worst company to work for. I was a direct hire for a law firm for 4 years. I advanced at a swift rate.. 3 promotions within 2 years. During my 3rd year my manager decided to leave and persue other career options. The managing partner and CFO of the firm couldnt find a perfect replacement with the same credentials, that was willing to work for less $$. So we know how that goes; what is a most effective way to save the firm money and still kep the employees? "OUTSOURCE"
DTI is what I call a USED CAR SALESMAN. they come to you with this acronym "FUD" FEAR UNCERTAINTY& DOUBT, and expect you to be "cool" with the bs they feed you.
They sell you on the glitz & glam, they show you all the "great reviews" other employees have written, but what they dont tell you is there is
NO ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT
TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF MICROMANAGEMENT
EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE ELSES BUSINESS
YOU WORK 9HR DAYS
HORRIBLE PAY....

If you hear that your firm is looking to outsource..... RUNNNNNNN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN
My experience may differ from others
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahNovember 3, 2014
Pros: nice building with a good view
Cons: office gossip
This company started out as a fantastic place to work. Management changed a bit and everything changed. The company tried to become more professional and it has gone down hill horribly. I love the clients I serve and the work that I do, but management has made it a bit unmanageable to work on a daily. They are very very very strict about time taken off (even if it is an emergency or in advance) Little understanding for families and the time needed for events that may happen. (Weddings, funerals, births) The company does offer annual raises and benefits. The insurance sucks but the 401K plan is awesome. The job itself has a lot of detail to it that isn't made clear when you are first hired on. The job is easy to catch on to as long as you take notes.
Great place to be yourself
Services Specialist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free legal advice
Cons: benefits aren't the best
Gained alot of training from this job. Made me realize where I will to start a true career.
Great atmosphere
Site Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Great atmosphere and assisting attorneys and legal staff.
Service Specialist
SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: amazing free beverage stations
Cons: stocking the amazing free beverage stations was part of my job!
A diverse position involving the mail room, court runs, receptionist coverage, conference room set-ups and widely varied tasks as requested in medium sized law firm environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About DTI

DTI is committed to developing principle-centered leaders for the purpose of providing superior document outsourcing services. – Read more

DTI Salaries