Dtlr

Dtlr Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales associate/ customer service (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAAugust 13, 2014
Fun place to work. Busy work a lot of the days. Weekends include customer service and customer service only, due to the crowds that are brought in. I learned about inventory, mark downs and dressing mannequins. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who come in already upset due to their children and then they take this anger out on the – more... employees. – less
Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDAugust 7, 2014
GHETTO but fun it was a good job for part time or if you are a child just starting in the work field
Productive and excellent training
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free training and excellent benefits
Cons: work hours flexiblity
They invest in you. Thiers also fast career advancement if you want it. Retail.
Work Place is Grand
part-time sales associate (Current Employee), DurhamAugust 7, 2014
I enjoy my staff, the community also helping customers. A typical day is just helping a customer making sales.
very stressful and drama filled
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2014
Pros: discounted shoes upbeat music
Cons: short breaks, sometimes no breaks
managers were very picky and had thier favorites and who ngot paid he most for the same job description. LOTS OF FAVORTISM
Great place to work. Howver they go through managers quickly.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 10, 2014
Pros: great job, discount and the company has alot of events.
Cons: managers come and go
I loved working there. I only left because the new manager felt that everybody should get equal amount of hours. Which meant that the people who where slacking would get the same amount of hours just like a person who was a great employee. However, before the new manager. I would get great hours and was able to work at different stores. I could have – more... been a full timer, but due to me going to college at the time, they would not work around my school schedule. – less
Chillest job.
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 3, 2014
fun but at the same time, it was a lot of work and was not worth the pay.
productive enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 21, 2014
I stayed busy at work. DTLR was a fast work pace. We mad sales and had great customer service. I Learned that the customer comes first and is always right. I had great management and a compassionate group of co-workers. The best part of my job was putting a smile on the members face or the customer leaving know they are satisfied.
Work Place is Grand
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 16, 2014
Pros: discounts, converse with different people, salary
Cons: breaks, policy is so old fashion
A typical day at DTLR is very laid back. We open at 10 o'clock everyday except on sunday. We are a customer first retail store. Customer service is our main goal. I am the leader of my staff, i delegate, task to be done to keep the store looking presentable to everyone. My staff consist of undergrad students so they all look up to me as a college graduate – more... working to strive for more. The hardest part of my job is rude customers. I enjoy my job i look forward to heading to work everyday. – less
Urban Clothing
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYMay 11, 2014
Absolutely loved this job. Always kept me busy and I enjoyed every assignment no matter how challenging. I got to work with great brand names from celebrities and work with brand name shoes from Jordan's to Nike.
Productive and fun workplace with a very relaxed yet serious work environment.
SALES ASSOCIATE DOWNTOWNLOCKERROOM (Current Employee), wheaton, MDApril 15, 2014
Pros: personal discounts on store items
Cons: short breaks, long hours but, not enough pay
Clock-in, find out what you have to do while your at work such as, your duties, goals as in how much money you need too make while your there. Everyone is friendly and we all work well with each other.
Help meet sale exspectations selling shoes and cloths.
Customer Service Salesman (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 13, 2014
Pros: discount on most things in the store
Cons: was not able to get as many work hours as i would like.
Help customers with anything possible. The company mainly sells shoes; therefore I was able to cater to any customers needs by getting them the perfect shoes and the perfect sizes for all the right prices.
productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
i loved it so much nothing was wrong just needed something better
Fun and entertaining enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: unorganized management
A typical day at work consisted of a fast, and fun environment. This employer was located in a urban area. During the day I would engage with customers, educate customers on merchandise in the store of coming in the store , took inventory, stocked, performed custodial duties and clerical work.
Great stepping stone
Store Manager (Current Employee), Hampton, VAMarch 5, 2014
Working at DTLR you have your good with your bad. Bonuses are the best part about the job set aside from the customers. The bad thing is there no time for your family if you have one.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 18, 2014
Build customer confidence by making their shopping experience interactive and reassuring, Maintain the visual appearance of the store, Assist store manager in maximizing sales and profits, Store opening and closings, and Markdowns.
Fun Place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: discount, employee outings, celebrity apperances
Cons: no breaks even though you worked a 12 hr shift
DTLR was a fun place to work and i was comfortable there. I learned how to manage a larger staff and more about loss prevention. The hardest part was the hours being that I was required to work 46 hours but sometimes worked 50 hours with the same pay. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and my co-workers.
DTLR Job Review
Sale Associate (Current Employee), Calumet City, ILJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: 40 percent discount
Not guaranteed hours, this is the last retailer anyone wants to work for! Each store only allows 1 full time worker. No one works as a team because Everybody has to fight for hours
very talkative and fast paced work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: co-worker outings, great community service outings, manger buy everybody lunch days
Cons: not enough hours, we can get no more than 30 hours a week no insurance
constantly greeting customers , talking to customers to see what fashion they like, which makes me a big help to them being satisfied. I've learned and still learning that all people a different no two people are the say with that being said, i deal with all type of attitude,emotions etc. my co-worker are great we laugh,joke,talk among one another about – more... how the day is going,plan strategies for clean up for the night.yet we still get the job done no matter what. hardest part is having the most rudest,disrespectful customer in a day,sometimes more than one.being that this is located in a bad neighborhood people feel that they can talk or do any thing to you that they want.still we keep our composure and handle it. best part is not being stuck behind a desk, to get to walk freely . – less
Productive and fun place to work. Very comfortable.
Sales (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJJanuary 14, 2014
The management team was great and the coworkers weren't bad either. Everyone made me feel comfortable and gave me help with whatever I needed. Not too many difficult customers, but a few.

1 2 3