Recruitment of personnel and logistics;
* Performance management and improvement of systems.
* Employee Orientation, development, training and logistics and record keeping;
* Help with labor relations;
* Enterprise facilitation Commission wide and participation;
* Communication between employees of the company;
* Compensation and benefits administration – more... and record keeping;
* Employee Services; Answer calls to their employee's Affairs
and replying to e- mail.
* Maintenance of personnel files and archive system
* Contribute to the operation of the day-to-day life of efficient offices of human resources.
Archivist: maintenance of all databases and registers, creating new entries
as needed. Archive documents and files. Answer all questions about the
the company's database, files and records. Purge all out-of-date records.
Register all files that are removed from the database or library. Implement
new archiving systems, as indicated. Do basic Office tasks, – less