Duffy & Shanley, Inc. a fast-paced, premier integrated marketing communications agency based in Providence, RI is looking for an Account Supervisor in its public relations division.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides high-quality professional counsel and service to various consumer clients.
- Develops dynamic communications strategies – Ideas Worth Talking About – that meet and exceed client goals and expectations.
- Manages day-to-day client activities, including research, planning, implementation and evaluation of public relations activities. Pays careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and client reporting.
- Maintains close and frequent contact with clients, and strengthens rapport between the company and the client.
- Coordinates and supervises team and vendors needed to carry out client service requirements, ensuring quality, cost-effective service within budget and established timeframe.
- Prepares effective, comprehensive public relations programs and plans that are well organized and well-written, with detailed time and dollar budgets that are appropriate to client needs and reasonable with regard to resource utilization. Ensures efficient execution of plans.
- Reviews and approves accuracy of client time and expense reports necessary for invoicing, ensuring the attachment or inclusion of proper support data.
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the consumer media landscape across all platforms – print, online, and broadcast.
- Excellent writer for various media.
- Ensures that team is kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients.
- Seeks new business opportunities.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- 7+ years experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience in consumer PR, with public affairs background a plus.
- Knowledge of PR tools including Cision, Radian 6, and other social media trackers is preferred.
We are built on a team structure and are looking for candidates that would fit well in a united culture. Knowledge of other agency functions is a plus.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard