Duluth Trading Company is known for our top quality, unique products for working men and women. We are seeking an analytical self-starter to join our team as a Direct Marketing Analyst.
This is an entry-level position that will help further the company’s customer knowledge through ad-hoc analysis, enhancement of company database resources, and market research. The ideal candidate will have experience working with or ability to learn complex spreadsheets and statistical databases (SPSS or SAS). Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are necessary for the success of the candidate.
Other specifics we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability and interest in areas requiring a high level of attention to detail
- Solid understanding of data structures and systems processing concepts, including data maintenance and manipulation
- Proven ability to develop and leverage systems / technology to improve process and workflow
- Restless and curious nature, always looking for improvement
- Must be comfortable meeting firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage workload against conflicting priorities
- Problem-solver, able to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, Access
- Prefer experience with ODBC access to databases and exposure / aptitude for a structured programming package such as SPSS or SAS
There is no paid relocation with this position.
Flannel is not required at the Duluth Trading office to fit in, but if you smile a little when you see our commercials, you just may just...