E-Commerce Business Analyst – Belleville
Duluth Trading Company is seeking an innovative, energetic, and passionate e-commerce business process ninja to develop and implement technological solutions in a dynamic omni-channel environment. This position is responsible for supporting and improving the processes and systems across web development initiatives, including new and enhanced functionality for Duluth Trading Company websites and related applications. The E-Commerce Business Analyst will partner with the web team, creative, IT, customer service and other internal and external stakeholders to define detailed requirements, assess available technologies and develop solutions to meet business needs, determining technical feasibility and best approach to web development initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses a solid blend of business and technical savvy, and have the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, think critically, and posses a deep understanding of systems integration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, define and document business objectives, system workflows, user requirements, success measures and metrics. Review current systems and document gap analysis for future systems as necessary
- Participate in the discovery, development, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of applications and web solutions for the business
- Act as key member of project teams by maintaining continuous communication with key stakeholders and developers throughout the development, testing, and rollout process
- Develop test case scenarios and lead the testing team to ensure project success
- Troubleshoot problems and coordinate maintenance and support items with vendors and internal IT team
- Maintain awareness of web technology standards and trends, and make recommendations around new implementations
Knowledge and Background Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services, Computer Science, Engineering or related work experience
- Demonstrated experience with e-commerce IT projects serving as Business Analyst or related role
- In-depth knowledge of web systems, technologies, and trends
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong process, planning and follow-up skills
- Should have experience working with third party vendors
- Master Data Management project experience and familiarity with the principals of MDM business solution design is a plus
- Experience with omni-channel retail, mobile development, Omniture/SiteCatalyst, SEO, Photoshop, UX/user experience is also desirable
Please include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
No paid relocation
Flannel is not required at the Duluth Trading office to fit in, but if you smile a little when you see our commercials, you just may just...