Duncan Regional Hospital

Duncan Regional Hospital Employer Reviews

Productive enviornment, very social co-workers and able to work together
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Duncan, OKApril 29, 2014
Pros: being able to use pto's 3 months accumilated since the day of hire.
Cons: 64 hours was considered full-time
I really enjoyed working with this company. The enviornment was always welcoming, co-workers where always willing to help or assist in whatever you needed.
I enjoyed working with fellow cafeteria workers
Cafeteria worker (Former Employee), Duncan, OKApril 1, 2014
Pros: enjoyed fellow cafeteria workers
Cons: management needed to help more
I enjoyed working with fellow workers. I however did not enjoy some of management attitude towards people working underneath them. Like piling on employees work so they didn't have to do anything themselves.
Fun, professional, and always interesting
Phlebotomist/Lab Clerk (Former Employee), Duncan, OKNovember 4, 2013
The shift started at five a.m with alot to do, I collected blood samples per doctors orders on floors then opened and ran the out patient lab for the remainder of the shift. I learned how to relate and be reasonable with patients that might be extremely nervous. I learned how to perform venipuncture without causing pain. I enjoyed the patients, alot – more... of them were recurring therefore we were on a first name basis. I learned how to host and thoroughly explain procedures and how things worked. I learned how to triple check. I'd say the hardest part of the job was the time of the shift. I loved the job and everyone I worked with. – less
Job was very rewarding
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Duncan, OKSeptember 14, 2013
Learned to appreciate life. Management could use some improvement but overall very supportive. Co-workers were awesome and worked as a team. Getting to put a smile on the patients faces.
phlebotomist
Phlebotomist/Clerk (Former Employee), Duncan, OKFebruary 25, 2013
if you dont mind needles than this job is for you.. i loved drawing peoples blood and helping them from a day to day basis..
Very Productive workforce
Baker (Former Employee), Duncan, OKSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: two much work for one person on a daily basis
very educational place to work at, I learned how to ice and decorate cakes.All the other coking was basic for i know that from home training, Management was easy to talk with and helpful. Has some gppd co-workers and some that just did not car.I enjoyed my job as a whole
Great Place
CNA/ER Tech (Former Employee), Duncan, OKSeptember 25, 2012
Working there educated me about a lot of medical items i did not know
Kind co-workers and management.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Duncan, OKAugust 23, 2012
A typical day involved assessments and medication administration. It was busy, but not so busy that the job was impossible. Co-workers were kind and willing to help. There were ample opportunities for learning new skills.
Family like enviroment
Education/Diabetes Secretary (Current Employee), Duncan, OKAugust 22, 2012
Pros: use your badge for different things money wise, pdo's, family like enviroment
Cons: not enough pay for the workload, unless you have a degree...certification doesn't count.
I love Duncan Regional Hospital it has been my 1st home for 4 years. I love my co-workers, visiting with patients and hearing feedback from them.
Good Place to Work But Poor, Deceptive Management
Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee), Duncan, OKJune 17, 2012
Pros: friendly people
Cons: deceptive manager
This is a good place to work as most people are very cultured and friendly. However, my manager was very deceptive and unfair. I really felt that he did not value my professionalism.