Duncan Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Great place
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  OklahomaSeptember 16, 2017
Awesome work and management. Fair pay. Great hospital for learning and teaching. Would definitely recommend this hospital for a place of long-term employment.
Large hospital with a small town feel
Nurse Technician I (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKSeptember 7, 2017
I loved working here. The hospital is large and has many areas to work in but still has a small town clinic feel which I loved. I also enjoyed my management team and felt comfortable talking to them about issues. The RNs that I worked under directly where very good teachers, even when busy. I learned alot in my short time here as a nurse tech 1.
Great place
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKAugust 24, 2017
We were the General Contractor for additions and 5 phases of other areas in the hospital. Great place to work and the staff was great to work with.I would work again in this hospital if asked
Pleasant surroundings.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKAugust 1, 2017
State of the Art hospital in southern Oklahoma. Solid company. Great place for medical professionals. Non medical positions not as likely for advancement in position.
Pros
Free annual blood work. 10% discount in cafeteria
Busy, Nice facility
Ultrasound Technologist / Xray / CT (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKJuly 13, 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff and the patients. The outpatient Imaging Center is a new building with updated equipment and clean. The outpatient is connected to the hospital making it easy for transport.
Pros
starbucka
Cons
on call
Productive.
Hospital Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKJune 13, 2017
Duncan Regional Volunteer program is a great chance for the teens of the surrounding areas to get a chance to provide a great amount of service, and learn from Psyhicans and Nurses.
Pros
The cafeteria provided great food, the Nurses were very friendly, and the patients are very kind.
Great workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OK 73533May 4, 2017
Loved it honestly, had amazing supervisors and coworkers. Also willing to work with hours. Very fun place to work and gives you great opportunities and experience
Drh is horrible. I wouldnt take my loved ones there
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKApril 26, 2017
They are not safe !! They do not keep their word and i was glad to be away from the incompent idiots!!!!!!!!!!!! The boss suck and lied numerous times and there's no way on god's green earth i would take my family to this company!!!!!
Pros
Chickflia
great place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  duncan, okApril 19, 2017
The people here were very helpful in training and great group to work for. Every year you had an evaluation to review job and most of the time raised were given.
Pros
great people
Technological advanced with Great enviroment and People
Medical Lab Clerk/ Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKJanuary 21, 2017
I worked nights for many years at this hospital great environment and people to work with, and what I have learned over the years is to provide compassionate excellent health care to a growing community. Working in the lab has offered me great expertise and knowledge into understanding the patients and quality care I should provide. The hardest part of my nights was seeing someone unhappy and sick and being able to use my skills and care to help them. Duncan regional Hospital is a great place to work over the past few years it has advanced into a very technological advanced place to work and I enjoy learning and being a part of the team its great place to work.
Pros
Job security and Advancements, Benefits
Cons
working weekends, holidays and nights
Its an okay place to work.
Patient Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKDecember 31, 2016
The team are rude. They are nice to your face and talk about you behind your back. Management is ridiculous, if you are new you get blamed for things you didn't do.
Cons
Overall a good place to work
Cath Lab RN (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKJuly 17, 2016
Duncan Regional is a good place to work. They treat their employees well. The down side is their benefits, the insurance and deductibles are high.
enjoyed working
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKDecember 20, 2015
Learned a lot. Never left in one spot. If asked Do you like this area? Then you were moved if you said yes. Worked hard little pay
Pros
customeers friendly
Cons
not enough pay
Great Job
SURGERY SUPPLY COORDINATOR/CENTRAL STERILE TECH (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKSeptember 26, 2015
People very friendly creates a fun and enjoyable workplace, Lots of good mentors and exceptional learning experiences.
Productive Workplace
Financial Counselor / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Duncan Oklahoma 73533February 3, 2015
While working at Duncan Regional I learned many things to help me further my position at Duncan Regional. What I loved most was learning how to look up insurances for patients and learning how to financial counsel patients. The hardest part of my job was having to leave my wonderful co-workers.
Great place to work!
House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKNovember 12, 2014
We have a very nice facility and very good working conditions, with good equipment to work with. Enjoy working at Duncan very much. Teamwork is emphasized.
Pros
Supportive Administrative staff
Cons
Insurance package
Was a great place to work.
Registered Nurse, CRU Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OkNovember 11, 2014
I have great co-workers and enjoyed my job very much. It was hard being a charge nurse because I was a new nurse at the time. Everyone worked together very well and I would send any of my family there. The Doctors are great to work for as well.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
I do not know any.
Nice facility and fun co-workers
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKMay 18, 2014
Opportunity to work in variety of healthcare settings: Acute care, SNF, Rehab and Outpatient settings. Smaller facility within a small community. Ability to communicate with all levels of management a plus. Therapy services low man on totem pole often
Productive enviornment, very social co-workers and able to work together
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKApril 29, 2014
I really enjoyed working with this company. The enviornment was always welcoming, co-workers where always willing to help or assist in whatever you needed.
Pros
Being able to use PTO's 3 months accumilated since the day of hire.
Cons
64 hours was considered full-time
I enjoyed working with fellow cafeteria workers
Cafeteria worker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKApril 1, 2014
I enjoyed working with fellow workers. I however did not enjoy some of management attitude towards people working underneath them. Like piling on employees work so they didn't have to do anything themselves.
Pros
Enjoyed fellow cafeteria workers
Cons
Management needed to help more