Dunhill Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

Quick Placement
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 18, 2017
I moved back to my home area for about a month and needed a job fast. Dunhill was very proactive about getting me in and getting me a job quickly. I worked for a reputable company in the area and was very happy with my position. I ended up moving away quickly so was only able to keep the job for a short period but felt that if I had stayed I could have been hired on permanently there.
Pros
Quick Placement, Decent Pay
Clerical
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 2, 2017
Worked as a temporary for this company until I was able to find full - time work. Also able to find temp. work for me when my spouse was out of work.
Pros
good companies to work for under Dunhill
Cons
no benefits at the time
? Don't know
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 5, 2017
Don't know,
told they only have one way of receiving information; However when you send it to them it s undeliverable due to errors in their system.
Pros
N/a
Cons
All of the above
Staffing Company
Territory Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 31, 2016
Overall okay company. Not a lot of management support and didn't invest in there sales team. Enjoyed the people I worked with the commission structure was good.
Excellent place to work
Operations Manager and Sales / Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 22, 2015
Fast pace and highly productive at times. Multiple areas of business education. Love the staff and love the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunhill Staffing Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6