Dunkin' Brands Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,291 reviews matching the search
Not recommended for a fulltime job
Assisstant Manager (Current Employee) –  Southford, CTAugust 28, 2016
Only a good job based off of the Manager at your store. Rough to work with a schedule that is constantly being changed each week. A hard job to maintain fulltime when the amount of workers varies constantly with season and working students.
Pros
50% everything but merchandise
Cons
50% off only applies while you're on shift
Hard
Dunkin Donuts Crew Member (Former Employee) –  New London, NHAugust 28, 2016
Lack of staff was a hard thing to work around. When I gave them my month and a half notice they repeatedly talked about ow its a bad choice and they are going to be understaffed even more etc... Management would always give out schedules a week in advanced so I was going into the work week Sunday not knowing when I was supposed to work, because they had no schedules to look at or view.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Little to no breaks because the other staff members hogged up free time
Great experience
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CT 06082August 28, 2016
I worked the opening shift 4am to 1pm, the location was one of the busiest in town, enjoy fast pace, and working as a team. Customer service is always top priority and I enjoy seeing happy customers become regulars.
very time consuming
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 27, 2016
through working here, i got a great amount of experience working as a manger and dealing with employees and customers. customer satisfaction is the main goal and i loved managing.
really bad management
Barista (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILAugust 27, 2016
What makes a job is the team you are working with or for, and this dunkin donuts had no sympathy , no murals, no tact for caring about it employers at all. The manager talked down on me and the other employers, would not reply to messages, wrote you up if you made a mistake. the job was great all in all, but like I said the manager makes a company strive and this manger was not doing that at all.
Pros
good work mates, nice enviroment
Cons
no breaks, talked down too, critisized
Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCAugust 26, 2016
Management is fuzzy, I've been through 4 managers in over a year. Co-workers are lovely, they all work hard at their jobs and all are friendly. A typical day at work consists of making drinks, handling the register, serving and making donuts, and cleaning and restocking the store when your shift is over. The hardest part of the job would be when the store gets a rush and its understaffed. However, this job taught me great customer service skills!
Pros
free meals, fun enviroment great people
Cons
no breaks, constant changing of management.
not a good place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 26, 2016
they have attitudes and the management is not good its not somewhere for someone who just looking for a part time job the job messy and the manager keep up more mess to
Its an okay job if you can manage to fit in.
Team member (Former Employee) –  Waterville, MEAugust 26, 2016
The job only gets worse, management is terrible. (I got sent home for trying to use the bathroom) , as well as coworkers constantly yelling at you and pushing you out of their way. You can do your very best and everyone will only tell you that you aren't good enough and ask way to much of you. The only thing that brought me back to work everyday was the customers
Pros
2 free mediam coffes, and 2 free donuts or a free muffin. 50% off everything else
Cons
Work 6 hours with no break, after 6 hours, you get a 30 minute unpaid break.
Very fast pace work environment.
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2016
A good job for a student. If. You need flexible hours. Must have a great memory and be a people person. Always meeting new people
coffee
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MAAugust 25, 2016
you gain customer service experience and how to be on your toes and accurate with the responses. you learn how to multitask and to maintain order
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
management

Want to know more about Dunkin' Brands?

Ask a question
Comfortable work place and good environment.
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJAugust 25, 2016
Took orders through the drive thru and over the counter. Made donuts and bagels as needed for the store. Management was nice and so were the coworkers. Hardest part of the job was working alone at times while someone else was busy. Enjoyable parts of the job were dealing with customers.
Pros
As much coffee as wanted.
Cons
not flexible.
Its not a bad place... if you fit in
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  New Castle, PAAugust 25, 2016
Come in and work. Making coffees, taking orders, making food plus other cleaning jobs.

Its hard to break into the clicks they have there. I still cant.
Pros
free coffee/donuts (within reason)
Cons
No break. Coworkers seem to have clicks that you cant break into.
Very productive
Server (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 25, 2016
I learned more at this job by working more with customers and satisfying there needs with Food and Drinks.. I became very quick moving by pacing myself with working at a fast pace...
I loved it
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAAugust 25, 2016
Working at dunkin donuts was probably one of the most fun experiences I have had at a job. There was a lot of communication and meeting new people, really good place if youre social and dont mind having some rude customers every now and then
Pros
networking, growth in customer service, social area
Cons
long shifts, low pay rate
Not very productive lazy workers
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHAugust 25, 2016
When I worked for Dunkin Donuts, most of the crew members didn't do 99% of their jobs and the managers were rude and didn't work very well with flexible schedules.
Very busy
Cashier in Drive-thru (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHAugust 25, 2016
It is always busy, especially in the morning since we have both front counter and drive-thru. I learned to move fast, listen carefully to order and works in a fast pass environment. the most enjoyable part of the job is the work is easy and we remember our regular customer orders so they don't even have to talk.
Pros
50% of food and drinks
Cons
short breaks
Phenomenal place to work at
Cashier/ Cook (Current Employee) –  Pelham, ALAugust 25, 2016
This is a rather nice place to work at. It is very rewarding to work from the ground up to start seeing things from crew member perspectives onto managerial perspectives.
High Pace
Cashier, Cook, and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2016
My Work Day Was Very Busy ,But I Enjoyed The People I Worked With.The Customers Was Very Polite And Friendly And I Love Meeting New People And I love Interacting With Individuals
Pros
Free Food
Cons
No Benefits
working
CASHIER/COOK/PHONES (Former Employee) –  Alsip, ILAugust 24, 2016
My Opinion of dunkin donuts is that they have excellent customer service and it has a very good team base company. If you need anytime off they are willing to work with you
Pros
lunches
Cons
breaks
Good job while in high school
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTAugust 24, 2016
I enjoyed it my first year working there, but management got really old after that. I dreaded going into work, and it wasn't a positive environment. They move you up quickly but then stop giving you raises.

2.7