Dunkin' Brands Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,126 reviews matching the search
laughable and serious in te workplace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elsmere, DEJuly 19, 2016
overall in the beginning it was good at first but then things got worse when the manager kept hiring people I started to have shorter hours so I left or laid off
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Unprofessional Mananger
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 19, 2016
Hardest part was dealing with an unprofessional manager who was rude to customers couldn't control emotions during work days.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Dunkin Donuts
Cashier, Baker, Sandwich Line, Drive (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 18, 2016
Dunkin's was a cool place to work it was very laid back job of course not during the summer or just hot summer days and mornings. My co- workers where great we were all pretty close and was like family. Management was pretty cool and kinda rocking towards my last few weeks working there. The most enjoyable part o working there was the people i worked with they were the best honestly i really enjoyed them.
Pros
making your own food
Cons
the management
Dunkin Donuts...I will not return.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Williston, VTJuly 18, 2016
I worked for them more than once and will not go back. I was not satisfied with anything within the company. I was not treated well and they don't work with their employees.
Great Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vermilion, OHJuly 18, 2016
Great Job. Easy Advancement Oppurtunities! Friendly Work Enviorment. Would Highly Reccomend To Anyone Who Is Looking For A First Time Job To Gain Management Experience
Stressful, overwhelming, and overworked.
Crew Member/Head Sandwich Station (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 17, 2016
I never felt like I was appreciated in any way, I felt extremely overworked, and like there was zero opportunity to move up or do anything else in the company.
unfriendly work environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2016
during my time at dunkin donuts ive witnessed a lot of racial favoritism. Although the job was fairly easy i was unfairly replaced without warning.
Great employees but awful management
Baker (Current Employee) –  Camby, INJuly 16, 2016
Management team is very rude and talks bad behind everyone's back, and purposely schedules people on important days, but the employees are amazing.
Pros
1 sandwich with a 5 hour shift, free donuts
Cons
No breaks, poor managment
It's a very fun work place. Make sure the customer is satisfied with his or her purchase
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 15, 2016
I learned how to make the customer happy. I believe the funniest part of my job was seeing the customers walk out satisfied. My coworkers some of them weren't the nicest people to each other co workers. But over all I loved it at Dunkin donuts.
Pros
Seeing happy customers
Cons
Didn't get a break when working more then 5 hours
dunkin donuts,loved workind there for the customers
Customer Service, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTJuly 15, 2016
its a great company, but depending on who the manager is controlling the staff can be dysfunctional,ive worked in dunkin donuts company for the same owner 4 differtant stores. and one out of four was managerd properly with the associated team players.
Pros
loved every customer i served very pleasen learning experiance
Cons
lack of management, no team players
its ok
Cashier (Former Employee) –  CTJuly 15, 2016
I liked it alot but its just as stressful as any other job. employees were ok and I really liked serving and meeting people every other day.
Productive, FUN, and busy
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 15, 2016
A typical day at work is wonderful when all of the team is working together to accomplish the goal for that day. Each and every day I'm learning to communicate better. My customer service has improved tremendously. Management is very poor some days but it is a work in progress. My co workers are the highlight of my day most days. They make me happy to go to work. The hardest part of my job being under paid for all the work we do and still not being recognized for it. The best part of my job is seeing my co workers and most importantly my customers smiling and wanting to come back.
Pros
Free lunch, happy customers
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, no workers comp.
Good workplace.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJuly 15, 2016
Good workplace, but there's no advancement within the company, i worked there for 5 years and was never promoted even though I knew everything. A good place to work for after school and weekends for high school kids.
Manager was awful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clinton, CTJuly 14, 2016
First of all their was 3 Interviews (for Dunkin Donuts REALLY?) the people I worked with were lazy and did a half BUTTED(cuz you cant say A**) job with everything. the store was not clean no matter how hard I tried ( mopped 3 Times oer shift sweapt 4) My manager was terrible I was the closer when I started I was ensured their would be 1 other person with me at all times. about a month in i was the sole closer. I informed my manager I was not comfortable doing so (seeing that I was a 115 pound 18 year old girl) but he said it was fine being new I said OK not wanting to get in trouble. I was going to school in the fall something I disclosed before I was hired telling them that "I will need to cut down to part time starting mid august" I was insured that would be no problem at the start of august I reminded my manager about my impending schedule change once again being insured it would not be a problem a week later i come in with my class schedule so we could work out a new part time schedule for me and we did so when the week i start school comes around I have and (8 class course load) I receive my work schedule only to see that my hours are changed instead of a 40 hour week I now work a 38 hour week with some staying an hour later each day to help my clean the store when i confronted my manager he said " what I dont see a problem I made it so you can still work full time and go to school ever day when i stated i only wanted to work part time like we had disused previously he said " I have no memory of that you never told me you wanted to work part time and I cant accommodate  more... that your our only closer and I'm not hiring someone new. Needless to say I Respectfully game my two weeks notice the next day  less
Pros
1 Free coffee a shift (only coffee not tea not a coolata a coffee)
Cons
supposed to have a break but good luck getting one
reasonable
Cashier/ Customer Service, Food Prep, Full Time (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJuly 14, 2016
The hours were long with very little pay. i was a good team leader and helped every one do there job correct. i also made sure the customers left happy
Pros
free food and drinks
Unwilling to work around my school schedule
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2016
Dunkin Brands was not willing to work with my school schedule at all. The management was not very good, which made that the hardest part of my job. My typical day consisted of making coffee, making sandwiches, providing donuts, handling and counting money, and maintaining front and back of house. my co-workers helped to create a more enjoyable environment.
productive and fun workplace
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Harleysville, PAJuly 14, 2016
it is a friendly environment working as a team. you learn to work together to get the job done and have fun. The shift leader runs the shift when the manager is not around. The hardest part is dealing with unhappy customers. The most enjoyable part is working with friends.
Pros
free food
Cons
little break
Over all
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Milford, NJJuly 14, 2016
A typical shift would consist of taking orders, preparing food/coffee for customers, cleaning the eating areas and behind the counters. I learned how to be an established worker to whom can accomplish different tasks which I was directed to do by my manager. The management was extremely good, she would try and fix anything that was broken and/or not working right in a short period of time. The hardest part of the job was working with people who slacked off and didn't do what they were supposed to do. The part of the job i enjoyed the most was getting to know my costumers and how they liked there coffee/food made. The costumers where extremely friendly, kind, and understandable if a mistake was made.
It's overall a cool place to work for. They're just unorganized.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Washington Mills, NYJuly 14, 2016
I did donuts and worked on the floor. So I did everything basically expect manager duties. It's all real easy once you get the hang of it. It's a good first job to have.
Great restaurant
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJuly 13, 2016
Great company to work for. Amazing staff very good customer service. Awesome manager very helpful and great at what he does. Fast place with delicious food, drinks, desserts etc.. I enjoy working for such a great company.

2.7