Dunkin' Brands Employee Reviews

Inspiring
Managing Partner - Cafua management, DBA (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAAugust 10, 2014
I was responsible for a network of Dunkin' Donuts locations. I was responsible for hiring, training, and development of all team members and management. I was also responsible for cost controls, driving sales and guest satisfaction.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Calories
Fun place to work
Network Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAAugust 6, 2014
A great environment while providing a tremendous product. You get to see the same customers day after day which allows you to create a relationship and possible network for marketing or other job opportunities.
Pros
free coffee, family/work ratio
Cons
income limitations
Fantastic work environment to promote productivity
Field Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAJuly 20, 2014
Every day was something different that offered the opportunity for learning new aspects of the business as well as professional growth. The management empowers you to effectively execute your projects while working independently. I learned the general processes of different marketing functions and how Dunkin' Brands works cohesively with other companies to accomplish their goals. The opportunity for growth in the company is immense, as well as outside of the company. One has the opportunity to connect with people from numerous different companies that might assist you somehow in the future.
Pros
Free coffee and donuts!
Productive and Progressive Place to work
Director of Field Marketing US and Canada (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJuly 15, 2014
Organization provided a rewarding experience. The challenges as in most organizations is working with limited resources. The franchisee community was incredible and very supportive!
terrible place to work
PM Manager - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Geneseo, NYMarch 19, 2014
poor management no benefits even for full time, no breaks and sometimes no lunch.
Interesting and challenging. Many great hard working dedicated people at the Brand. Sr Leaderdship is outstanding.
Director of Development (Former Employee) –  Mid Atlantic regionFebruary 28, 2014
Franchisee driven development. Great tools for Brand to provide guidance to Franchisees and outstanding collaboration amongst the various departments.
Fun and fast paced work environment
Lead manager (Former Employee) –  South Ogden UtJanuary 23, 2014
I had an enjoyable time working there. It was an upbeat and friendly work environment. I could not have asked for a better place to work
Enjoyable workplace
Food Distributor (Former Employee) –  Holiday, FLDecember 8, 2013
I liked working here. Things always seemed to run smooth. Customers were happy.
I have learned that if I focused on my station and assisted where it was needed, everything was great.
Management was actually pretty good. They answered questions, assisted with problems, and did what they were supposed to,
Co-workers were fabulous. I do not remember having bad vibes with anyone.
Like any restaurant, the most difficult part of the day was when it became extremely busy.
I liked my shift from beginning to end,
Pros
Feelings of accomplishment
Cons
A lot of work when busy.
It Was a pleasure to work with good Brands
Assistant Accountant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, ILDecember 7, 2013
- When other crew didn't show up at all
- Any condition we got work
- It was a good management
- Everyone was good (helping each other)
- Nothing
- challenging Situation
Pros
Recognition and Rewards
Cons
Not at all
Dunkin Donuts
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  orlando, flMay 31, 2013
Minimal rom for advancement because the whole company is franchised. Also, salary is much lower than other QSRs.
Overall Dunkin' Brands is a nice place to work
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Canton, MassachusettsMay 24, 2013
Overall Dunkin' Brands was a nice place to work. If you are willing to work hard and take risks, you will do well. It is a fast paced environment, which is one of the things that I enjoyed the most about working there.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Every position is what you make of it
Internship
Operations Manager/Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2013
had fun working at Dunkin learned a lot about the corporate world and the pay was amazing along with time off was the best job i had so far
Pros
Free Lunches, Dinner and Company car
Fun place to work with a relaxed atmosphere
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAApril 15, 2013
Everyone I met at Dunkin' Brands was friendly and helpful. Everyone worked well together and somehow were productive without being stressed out.
Fun Working Place
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 1, 2013
Dunkin' Brands is very fun working place. Gets an opportunity to work with different personality and team work. Gets to work with different promotions and product every month.
Small Shop
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, MAJanuary 26, 2013
24/7 support, small shop env. Team of 5, Work hard, every one know every one. Easy to communicate with co workers.
Pros
free food and coffee
Cons
gain lot of weight.
A hard working job
Customer Service/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 12, 2013
A typical day at work was usual serving coffee and donuts to customers. Collecting cash at end of the day. I learned how to manage money and hot to handel it. The best part is the Co-Workers because it is a team and we have to work in a team.
Productive and average place to work.
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAOctober 9, 2012
I would arrived at 6::30 AM and setup equipment that was required by the culinary departments to perform their testing and development of new products. From 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM I would work on my projects attend project meetings, assist in lab testing, solving franchisees equipment issues over the phone. I was working several proprietary new equipment development projects and conduct lab testing on proposed new equipment.

During my 6-1/2 years learned that coffee was a science and not just ground beens and hot water. I learned the art of tasting the difference between an excellent cup and bad cup of coffee. I learned
all there was to know about beverage brewing and dispensing equipment.

I respectfully decline to express my observations and opinions of management. I had seven managers in 6-1/2 years and all had different management styles. I can tell you this, one manager said I should think about retiring, one told me the reason I was not promoted was that they were afraid I would retire and one was downright rude.

I got along very well with all my co-workers and respected their abilities and talents as they did mine.

There was not a hard part of my job, I am an engineer and thrive on uncertainties and unexpected problems.

The moat enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with suppliers on the development of new equipment, working with the culinary team and learning from them the aspects of new product development. Being able to work hands on with equipment. Visiting stores and setting up equipment and finally working with my peers.
Pros
free coffee & ice cream, purchase by the pound at discounted rate.
Cons
lack of advancement
My Job
Assistant (Current Employee) –  PRAugust 2, 2012
A normal day of work I am attending public and give an excelent costumer service. I also give directions to a group of emploees to follow the goals of the company.
Pros
time of working
Only a good place to work if you want to make others rich
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJuly 2, 2012
Horrible for the fact that you have to deal with franchisees who only care about their bottom line, and not their product, people, or the overall brand's health. Very cut throat senior management who are only concerned about their payday, and not running a company that will be healthy long term. As a result of this, people are scared of their job security, and will turn on you in a heart beat... This is such a shame, as it appears to be a fun brand on the surface!!!
Pros
free coffee
Cons
everything else
Dunkin Brands
Vice President of Operations and Development (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 29, 2012
Great company with
-strong sales
- Good managment
- great franchises
Pros
# 7 in the restautant industry
Cons
turn over at the top of the company