Dunkin' Brands Employee Reviews

Found 3,986 reviews matching the search
fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 25, 2016
i learned a lot from this job. i learned how to deal with customers face to face interactions. it has helped me build confidence and become more of like a leader type of guy.
dont work here
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 25, 2016
I was promised a lot from this company When it came time to kept to those promise, they told me the company could not give me what they promised. Promised included pay rate and hours they told me they would give me at hire time.
Pros
nothing its a job i guess
Cons
everything pay rate benefits staff
I learned to do multitasking, and I learned flexibility in the work place.
General Help (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 24, 2016
6. Co-workers are friendly and helpful
7. Management is organized
coffee!!
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAJanuary 24, 2016
Fun at all times. having the same customers return happy everyday made the job more exciting every day. just how one coffee can make a difference in someones day is amazing
Creative and being Fast!
Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 23, 2016
This job was an amazing experience for me. I also meet co-wokers from diffrent country, diffrent lenguange and culture. I learned how to decorate 3,000 donuts and yes that much in christmas season
Pros
I have a lot experience fron with costumer and in the kitchen too
Cons
When it come low season (summer) the company doesnt have enough hours for all the employee
Nice Mangement fun envierment
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kings Mills, OHJanuary 23, 2016
good place to work but they did tend to have me working the whole store alone back and front drive threw at same time plus having to Mack coffee and sandwiches and donuts all by yourself sometimes was overwhelming but other than that was a good job.
Free Coffee
Front End Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTJanuary 22, 2016
One of my least favourite jobs, Dunkin expected more out of their workers than Dunkin could ever give to their workers. When I applied, I applied for night hours to properly work this job into my schedule. I could not meet certain work requirements in time due to lack of energy and inability to keep focus on my work. When my manager was informed of this, they took absolutely no time toward assisting the issue. The reasons I was excited for work was for the coffee and smiling customer faces, that's it. Dunkin Donuts helped me understand a company can be run poorly simply because of a single person and even I can be responsible for the actions of that person.
Pros
Free Coffee and food
Cons
Worked 1-4 random day per week starting at 4am. Very innefficient, would change my hours without my notice. I applied for night hours to work with school, was given morning hours, never trained on night shift, expected to do job efficiently and courteously.
great place if you love coffee and donuts!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 21, 2016
was a great place to work and has great people to work with. teamwork is definitely used and shown at Dunkin Donuts. the free drinks a great benefit nothing like being able to take a shot of caramel infused coffee to start your day.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
too many shift changes
Fun Times in the Bakery
BAKER/BARISTA (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2016
I had a good time working at Dunkin Donuts. I liked working in the bakery. I could be creative with the donut decoration. Some of the people that I worked with were amazing.
helping people
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2016
had a good time staff was friendly co worker was great leaving was the hardest cause they was great with me and management was wonderful
Pros
yes the free lunch was great
Cons
break was fun with the coworker

Want to know more about Dunkin' Brands?

Ask a question
productive,fun place
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJanuary 19, 2016
very busy atmosphere, learned how to manage several employees, co-workers are awesome, and there isn't really a hard part to this job. fun,fun
Awful
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 19, 2016
I had an awful experience with Dunkin Donuts. The manager extremely unprofessional and did not care about anyone but himself. The staff were mean to me for no reason, and once I wasn't the new person anymore they would move on and pick on the next new person like it was their job.
fun and active work place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tarentum, PAJanuary 19, 2016
its a good work place if u like to be in the open also a good oppertunty to meet new people it is a good place to start if u wanna be in the fast food industry.
Pros
free donuts
Cons
no breaks
Fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 19, 2016
I personally had a great experience working for Dunkin' Donuts. I had great coworkers and a great, understanding boss. It taught me patience because some people are just rude but you have to remember to kill people with kindness.
Pros
free food and drinks while working, tips
Cons
minimum wage
Can be a productive and fast paced work environment
cashier (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Provide quality customer service and serve patrons. I acquired the knowledge of the daily routine for a fast food establishment. Had a cooperative team. Jobs task were simple, the only trouble sometimes was managing reasonable line times. The most enjoyable part of the job, was getting to know the everyday customers and developing bonds.
Pros
Can be an enjoyable workplace
Cons
Schedules sometime conflicted with student class and study schedules
So easy a caveman can do it
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ashford, CTJanuary 18, 2016
I'd go in make coffee, make sure the donuts looked presentable, and served customers. At the end of my shift I would clear the trash bins. The manager seemed very out of place. My co-workers were fine. The most enjoyable part of my job was the walk home. What i have learned from this experience is no matter how easy the job is people make mistakes left and right.
Pros
Free doughnuts, bagels, and bevrages
Cons
Not a career choice
I learned how to work well with others and how to work well under pressure.This job taught me people skills as well as leadership experience.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTJanuary 17, 2016
I assisted the store manager in the interviewing, hiring, training and maintaining records of all new employees. I was responsible for monitoring performance/customer service of employee. I was also responsible for managing the sales floor during peak hours of operation to ensure efficient service.I completed weekly food and paper inventory, maintained all databases an point of sale systems, making sure they were up to date.
Productive environment
cashier, cooking and food/drink preparation (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 17, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was having great customers and providing great customer service. I like to learn everything there is to learn about the job duties. My management was horrible,, didn't hold people accountable and broke confidentiality of myself and other co workers, showed favoritism.
Pros
receiving tips daily
Cons
no paid time off
Fun and fast paced in the morning
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Verona, NJJanuary 16, 2016
A typical day is constantly making coffees and sometimes doing both coffee and food or cashier and coffees depending of the time of day.
Pros
Free food
Dunkin' Lovin'
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTJanuary 15, 2016
I typically enjoyed working at Dunkin' Donuts in a busy environment and being able to help no matter where I was stationed to be. I learned a multitude of things ranging from different coffees to best way to clean and stock. Although, it is a simple job for those who like to work, it can be tough balancing out the rushes. I absolutely adored management, as long as you are about being there for the company and doing as you're supposed to, you will stay on the good side. Another plus, is always doing your temps on the coolers and foods puts you at an A+ with management. I loved my coworkers and couldn't have been happier, it was like a big family. The hardest part of the job was dealing with rushes in the morning and having two people call out. The most enjoyable part of the job was night shift and closing the store; when I say closing the store, it is in regards to the routine that was made fun and possible.
Pros
Free basic meal for your break, lenient staff and management while slow
Cons
No healthcare