Dunkin' Brands
3,245 reviews

Dunkin' Brands Employee Reviews

Fast pace work
Shift Leader/Proxy Manager (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILMay 12, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Worst Management
Day would start anytime, as soon as you enter your work place it is fast pace work no rest. Management did not care a lot and that was only problem with that work place. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of job was interfere of management for small issues.
Medium workload with easygoing atmosphere
Employee at Dunkin Donuts (Former Employee), Worcester, PAMay 12, 2015
It was great working at Dunkin Donuts. My hours were flexible and easy to manage. Normal day at work would compile of taking orders, executing orders, and keeping the store clean.
crew member (Current Employee), Upland, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Lack of Hours
Overall I loved working at Dunkin Donuts I remember the first day we opened March 10. I had a good spread of hours and now they feel the need to send people home when over staffed. Now they cut my schedule to only 1 day a week and they asked if I wanted to go home, and I had told the shift leader you guys barely give out hours and you want to send me home and the day that I work once a week. Therefore I love Dunkin, but the shift leaders and management sucks, they never order the right amount of stuff needed for the store such as swirls when taking orders we have to inform the customers that there is no caramel, sometimes we even have to tell the customers how they is no boston crème donuts or glaze, and how we have a short selection during some days.
Advancement availabilities and potential enhancer
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 11, 2015
Pros: Potential for advancement
Cons: Long hours and short breaks
Dunkin Donuts is a great place to start in the work force. This job has given me great opportunities to grow and advance within the company. Working at Dunkin has, not only, taught me how to be a follower and work with a team; it has, also, taught me how to be a leader and a more patient but assertive individual.
Awesome not!
Sales (Former Employee), vestal nyMay 11, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: short breaks not advancement
across the street from the college so you have to deal with the hungover BU kids or the Madonna that wants Starbucks but is to cheap to pay the prices for it
pleasure working
Cashier (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCMay 11, 2015
a very fast paste fun work environment. working as a team with this company was amazing, the smell of the sweet donuts and delicious coffee mixed drinks. its a great place to begin your work career.
productive and a fun place to work
crew member (Former Employee), chicago. IlMay 11, 2015
Pros: free donut a day
Cons: no breaks, pay for meals
I've had a good experience working at Dunkin, the day goes by fast. It is a fun environment to work in, the crew member work together to keep the store running quick and easy. The manager is very helpful. I don't think Dunkin is hard place to work, everything is easy, just when there is rush hours, especially in downtown.
Fun and fast paste environment during hot season
Ice Cream Scooper (Current Employee), Pomona, CAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours perfect for those still attending school
Cons: pay is not that great
Positive energy from coworkers working together to maintain customers happy while providing delicious ice cream. Very easy job, greeting and serving customers while maintaining work area clean.
Fun to work for
Crew Coach (Former Employee), Cohoes, NYMay 9, 2015
Pros: discounted food
Cons: no bebefits
You served customers, mostly customer service. some cleaning. The best part of the day are the regulars and the worst part are angry customers. I learned how to fix problems customers had.
Fast Paced
Baskin Robbins-Shift Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2015
Pros: meal discounts
Cons: employee turnovers
Worked in a 24hr establishment across the street from a hospital. It was very busy. Learn leadership and organizational skills to help me run a smooth shift. Had a great crew where we all worked well together.
Fun to work,Stressful at a time.
Crew Member (Former Employee), 34st Penn station.May 8, 2015
Good company to work for as start of the career. Learnt a lot about customer service and about retail sales. Always had helpful co-worker.
Busy but fun workplace!
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Fishers, INMay 8, 2015
Pros: free coffee!!!!!!
Cons: no breaks and the job tends to get messy.
Very fast paced and energizing. Learned how to work fast and still be able to be efficient. I loved having so many regular customers that i saw on a daily basis and have become good friends with.
Okay work place
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 8, 2015
a typical day at work is usually face paced in the morning and usually slows down through out the day working with customers is the most enjoyable part
Run of the mill kinda job
Cashier (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Theres always those customers
Working here was very interesting but also very tedious drink combos and regulars can make the job seem stressful. My tenure there honestly made me a lot more humble but the job is underpaying and just not consistent enough when it comes to hours.
Productive Fast Paced Environment
Night Shift Leader (Former Employee), Lawrence, NJMay 8, 2015
Pros: Experience
Cons: None
This environment is a fast paced environment. Must help out customers continuously and be able to communicate well. Learned how to handle a vast amount of cash and work with others as a team. The most enjoyable part of this job was everything that I learned and meeting new people, but most importantly conversing with new people on a daily basis.
Hardest and fun place to work
Team Member (Former Employee), Winthrop, MAMay 8, 2015
Pros: free food and meeting new people
Cons: short break, some consumers are rude
Working at Dunkin Dounts can be hard because consumers want everything fast and working for 10 hours and trying your best to make the consumer happy can be quite hard. It can be fun working in the same time, like me and my co- works would enjoy our self by saying jokes to one another.
Excellent place to work
Customer Service Cashier - Supervisor (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYMay 8, 2015
It has a lots of opportunity to learn and growth in terms of customer service which i have gained and learned. Eexcellent place to work and now i would like to move on my carrier to in the financial industry like bank, police office which has more opportunity to dealing with people with is my passionate about Customer Service.
Great work and excellent customer service
Dunkin Donuts (Former Employee), Stuart, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Secure Career placement and advancement.
Cons: No benefits, hours cut big time, pay kind of low
You stay very busy throughout the day there's always something to do or something that needs to be done but the customers make it worth going to work. I learned a lot working there.
great team
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 8, 2015
With a crew of maybe 25 we were all extremely close. Mornings are super busy but it makes the day go by quicker. Very fast paced and energetic atmosphere
Great place
Crew Member and Cashier (Former Employee), Biddeford, MEMay 7, 2015
Pros: Free coffee, Lunch
Cons: Drama
Typical day of work was clocking in, washing hands and start greeting customers and making sure they were taken care of. Ive learned that its a very fast past kind of job which I loved. Management was good for most part of then when they picked favorites and allowed some employees to do as they pleased while making the rest do everything. Hardest part of the job was having to do charts and cleaning up from the shift before mine, cause It always set my shift back. Most enjoyable was the team work I had working on the same shift as I was working. Everyone on my shift would for most part work together.

About Dunkin' Brands

Doughnuts and ice cream make sweet bedfellows at Dunkin' Brands Group. The company is a leading multi-concept quick-service restaurant franchisor – Read more

Dunkin' Brands Salaries