Dunkin' Brands
3,041 reviews

Dunkin' Brands Employer Reviews

Awesome And Fun Enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Ocoee, FLMarch 15, 2015
Every morning was our worst time of the morning everyone needed there hot coffees good and ready

I learned that team work and multi-tasking is the best part of the job.

The management is Awesome, And My co-workers treat you like family.

The hardest part of the job was when we would run out of donuts and bagels.

And the most fun part about the job is having your customer's leave with a smile.
Cool place to work
Cashier/Baker (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 15, 2015
Pros: free coffee, and meals
Cons: no health care benefits and no room for advancement
I enjoyed working with the customers, that was the most of the job. I usually deal with the same customers on a daily basis, making the job easier, due to a regular customer at Dunkin when there were so many in the area, said something about how we made the coffee. My manager was new and was learning the ropes as he went along, Dunkin did not hire from within often. I loved working there, the only downside to working for them was no room for advancement regardless how much knowledge and skill you possessed.
fun and friendly work place
Crew (Former Employee), scranton/ carbondale highway PAMarch 14, 2015
i loved working at dunkin donuts, i thought the coworkers were friendly and helpful, the customers were friendly, the place was clean, and well kept, and management was great, they made sure quality and customer service was key.
Fun place to work.
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Hall, MDMarch 14, 2015
Pros: you got a discount of the food.
Cons: personally not getting the days off i needed because the boss didnt want to work.
Typical day at work was working with people that I liked, taking care of customers, making drinks and food. Being in charge of who ever I worked with and being in charge of the money. My boss was okay but overall management was really good. The hardest thing about working there was making sure that everyone was happy. The most enjoyable thing was working with people I was friends with and laughing and having fun!
fun workplace
The Management is top notch
Great Atmosphere,
great benefits
Excellent Doctors
Great interactions with the patients
Friendly work place with great customer's
Crew Trainer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Work was usually very busy and interesting.
I've learned to work as a team always.
My manager was very involved.
I enjoyed all my co workers we made a good team.
the hardest part of the job was working with crew member's who didn't work as a team.
the most enjoyable part was the customer's , especially the regulars.
productive work place
Team Member (Former Employee), shepherd Houston TexasMarch 13, 2015
Pros: fast working enviroment
Cons: no breaks
Friendly working environment, the products they sell were fantastic they sold a verity of things and the discount was amazing to benefit from with the low pay rate not having to pay much money on food was a plus
Dunkins was a ok experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Newark, NJMarch 13, 2015
Dunkin Donut was a good experience to get in the management field. Controlling the store wasn't the best because top management didn't have the best leading skill.
fun
Crew Member (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 13, 2015
My overall experience working here was pleasant. I enjoyed being able to make a customers day just by serving them in a bright and cheerful way. I was able to make new friends young and old and enjoy coming into work.
Great Company to work for with room to grow.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 13, 2015
Cons: health care
Customer Service was key to working here. Dunkin Donuts was a great company to work and I learned managerial skills working at this job.
getting coffee
Customer Service/Baker (Former Employee), Somersworth, NHMarch 13, 2015
The hardest part of the job was not having enough people and management letting people do whatever they want. it was very fast paced. Some of the regular customers would be decent
Good company, negative work environment
Crew Member (Former Employee), Franklin, MAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: a lot of available hours, decent pay
Cons: short breaks with long hours, poor management, negative staff
Dunkin Donuts as a whole is a great, successful company. But, the store I happened to work at this past summer had a very negative and stressful work environment. I did not feel comfortable around the rest of the staff and we had really poor management who would hire unmotivated people. I did not go to work feeling very safe, and I noticed this particular Dunkin Donuts store had a very high turnover rate.
A busy and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free meal, free coffee, free donuts!
Cons: lack of breaks, long periods of time standing, always smelling like coffee.
A typical day of DD would be arriving just before 6 AM. I usually worked the drive-thru window, either taking orders or taking the payments. I learned the effects of fast-paced working on accuracy and how under staffing effects drive-thru time and stress levels. Management could have been better with the employees, but was typically fantastic with customers. The hardest part of the job was having to wake up at 5 AM, but the most enjoyable was leaving before noon and having the rest of the day off.
Productive and a fun workplace
Shift Leader/Crew Member (Current Employee), Schenectady, NYMarch 12, 2015
a typical day at work is ensuring customer satisfaction
management is great
my co- worker are great and very hard working
the hardest part of the job N/A
the most enjoyable part of the job is Decorating for holidays
Baker--Dunkin Donuts
Baker/General Crew (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the staff & management
Cons: business went out of business
Helped with the supervision of employees when my boss was not available.

Our facility had a large kitchen which I was responsible to keep clean & our staff prepared a variety of types of donuts according to Dunkin Donuts rules.
terrible place not enough pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILMarch 12, 2015
you get treated like nothing in these jobs and not enough pay . stay far away. nothing is good everyone treats your terrible and you have to work almost everyday just to have a little money
Productive and fast customer service
Shift Leader (Former Employee), South Euclid, OHMarch 12, 2015
Pros: comfortable environment
Cons: every early hours
Dunkin Donuts is a company that is proud of great customer service and satisfaction. IF the Customer is not happy, we did what we could to change that. it was a very friendly environment. I wouldn't change anything.
over all this was a great workplace when my first boss was incontrol
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: pay and corp came and took the place
fun relaxed fast paced workplace. had great coworkers an amazing boss and manager. nothing was hard about the until the company was sold corp. came in
fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Goodlettsville, TNMarch 12, 2015
Pros: management, co-workers and interesting customers
Cons: no heathcare and lacking in monetary compensation to dedicated employees
quality oriented, well managed food establishment. I worked at times with some very interesting people and met many interesting people. wished that the company offered benefits package and offered better pay to dedicated employees
My title may as well have been "Slave"
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Ossining, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free food...maybe.
Cons: management's incompetence reconciled consequences to employees, no appreciation to employee's extra effort, inconsideration of availability, and always unprofessional
I walked to my job every morning. I would leave my house at 4:00AM to be able to get there by 4:30AM. I would bake all the goods, prepare beverages, and clean everything team members didn't clean the night before. I work the whole day till 3:00PM, sometimes till 5:00PM. Throughout the whole day, I only had one 15 minute break, it was very rare for me to have two. There were a few times they had me work the entire day from 4:30AM to 11:00PM, due to someone's absence. Bottom line, it was not the best place to work.

About Dunkin' Brands

Doughnuts and ice cream make sweet bedfellows at Dunkin' Brands Group. The company is a leading multi-concept quick-service restaurant franchisor – Read more

Dunkin' Brands Salaries