Dunkin Donut

Dunkin Donut United States Employee Reviews

productive work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Short break
Good to work with every one, with respect and learn each other.It was fun to work there.I learned so many things from there
productive fun work enviorment
Usher/Ticket Taker/cashier (Current Employee), providence, riApril 9, 2015
working at the dunkin donut center is really fun meeting great new people in different events. i learned so many and different ways of costumer service also ticket selling. the hardest part of the job is trying to maintain seating and ticketing 4,000-10,000 patrons each event but i seem to always find a solution in managing that. the most enjoyable job is watching the patrons enjoy the shows and events that goes on the centers. i love to stay active and productive in my work area
productive but stressful environment
Customer Service/ Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Short breaks
Usually busy and stressful day.
Learned how to make donuts.
management is very efficient.
co-workers are helpful.
Making donuts on time.
Getting tips.
Amazing work place
Manager (Current Employee), Clarksville, MDApril 4, 2015
Typical work place at this place is come and serve customers. Make sure that every customers that enters the main door leaves happy and completely satisfied with their food.
fun place to work in with nice owner and managers.
restaurant supervisor (Current Employee), Everett, MAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: free lunches or coffee..
nice place and professional to work in, everyone is helping each other.Moreover, there is bonuses and parties when we hit a good number
dunklin donut
Casher (Former Employee), Brentwood, NYMarch 23, 2015
well working for dunklin donut was fun i love to work there i aways wanted to work in dunklin donut and i did i was friendly and really helpful with people i all ways got good comment about people my co-worker was a people that was mad but i aways smile i am a happy people i love working with people is the best part..
fun place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee), Quincy, MAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: limited free food
Cons: short breaks, favoritism
A typical day at work would consist of me greeting and serving customers. I make drinks and food. I also clean (dishes, ovens,wipe tables, sweep , mop). The management group at this location are very friendly. My coworkers are gregarious and we work together as one to make the job environmentally friendly for not only us coworkers, but the customers.The hardest part of the job would be multitasking between serving customers at the front desk, serving customers at the drive through, and keeping the place clean at all times. The most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting different customers because they make the day worth while.
Productive and Fun Place to work
MANAGER (Current Employee), bostonMarch 9, 2015
Dunkin Donuts was a fun environment to work in. The co-workers were nice and the management was great. It was a very organized and routine kind of place.
Donuts
Crew (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: the discounts
Cons: nothing at all
I love working here. My fellow employee treated me well and so did our customers. It was fast paced and really clean. Most of the employee had great team work
a very energetic and fun work palce.
Crew member (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short break
for the most part always busy on a typical day hence meeting a lot of nice people and making a ton of beverage. a typical work day i engage in almost 40 conversations and they all go very smooth.
When I was promoted to manager, it was a great experience. Managing my own store and satisfying the guest is best time at work everyday.
Manager (Current Employee), Boston MaJanuary 30, 2015
My crew members are the best, they come to work always with a smile on the face ready to service the guest each time the come through the door. I have learn a lot about the guest each day, they all love the coffee made to perfection and get quality product everyday.
learning enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2015
As a manager my day start at 5 am .I welcome my morning shift and set goals with team.during rush hour i work on floor non stop in different position.morning rush hours are mostly from 6am to 10 am.after that i have my own task but i make sure chores are completed before shift end. during morning rush i always keep certain challenges for my self to achieve.i share my observations with every one on floor and always welcome suggestion .i have total 4 shifts run in 24 hours so i always make sure i am in touch of every one.some times I made evening and afternoon people to work with me in the weekend morning. I believe in growth with team.there is no hard part of my job .I always love what i do so every moment i enjoy.I celebrate birthdays,share grief and always stood with my team. i am among top rank managers in my network.
My work place was fun because of my coworkers and my customers. We always tried to give customers the best service and that was our only motto.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FloridaJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: fun environment to work and fast paced.
Cons: no breaks and communication gap with the higher management.
I learned about management and customer service. I learned about business strategies and importance of market advertising. Most enjoyable part of my work was my customers. I love talking to my customers and invite them back to my store. What I learned from this job that customer service is not only making their coffee or food, it is also making a good relationship with them.
CASHIER AND BAKE HELP
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: no break
BAKER DONUT AND ICING THEM AND DECORATION THEM FOR THE SUPERIOR SPECIAL I LIKE WORK THERE BUT I NEED MORE HOURS AND I LIKE MY CO WORK AND I THINK THIER LIKE ME TO I WISH I WOULD GET MORE HOURS
love dunkin
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 12, 2014
love dunkin . did it for many years now . I am patient for what I do and love what I do. love my costumers and love to make them happy.
Giving best service to the customers. Work in the busy hours.
Customer Service/Take care of the customers (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILSeptember 29, 2014
I never had a typical day at work. I enjoy every moment of my work. I love what I do. I learned to give best customer service to the customers. I have good relationships with the Co-workers. I never had any issue with them. The most enjoyable part of the job to stand for a long time and see new people and help them in their needs.
Dysfunctional, tiring work place.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2014
A typical day at work is, I come in at 4:30, have the store set up and ready to open by 5, which is when another shift leader or manager would come in. Continue to work until my shift is over around 1-2, clean, stock, and keep busy. Management was never involved, never took responsibility, the store was never fully stocked, always dissatisfied with their employees. My co-workers are what kept me there, we all wanted the same things but our management was so sorry that we all just stuck together and got through the days as best as possible. The hardest part of this job was the management, it seemed as if they didn't care for the store making our daily lives there hard. The most enjoyable part was just seeing my co-workers every day and working together.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: working with different cultures, free ice cream, learning different ways to make coffee
Cons: no breaks, not enough staff at times
A typical day at Dunkin Donut is very busy. I learned how to adjust to living in a city with many different cultures and attitudes. Management was okay but they did show a little favoritism towards some employees. Most of my co-workers were easy to work with but there were some that was trying to make the job a little difficult. The hard part of the job would be not having enough staff on the busiest days. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with different cultures and meeting different people.
Dunkin Donuts
Cashier, cook, coffee-maker etc (Current Employee), Springfield, MAJuly 18, 2014
This job is a fast paced team environment.We as a team helping people together.
Fun place to work
Counter help (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 13, 2014
I starts my work around 6 am, I normally preparing my station and fills all my need to serve morning rush. I accepts all the coffee orders from customers, making breakfast sandwich, barista, and money handling. Sometimes in the afternoon, I usually order more supply from the Dunkin Donut Corp for the next day. I learned to move fast and understand what customers want for their orders. All the co-worker work evenly, so there were no jealousy. More over, we were working and help each other. The hardest part of the job was when I assisted one customer who wasn't sure what they want because it was holding up the line who knew what they wanted. The most enjoyable part of the job was counting the tips by the end of the shift.

1 2 3