DuPage Medical Group

DuPage Medical Group Employee Reviews

SQL/BI Developer
SQL/BI Developer (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILApril 13, 2015
Around 6 years of experience in analyzing, designing, tuning, and developing Business Intelligence (BI) database applications using MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008, SQL Server Integration, Reporting and Analysis Services in Finance, Banking, and Healthcare domains.

• Experience using ER Win Data modeling tool to design and implement Logical and Physical models of various Relational Databases.
• Worked on accommodating and facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, documented, analyzed, and synthesized the results as a part of the business requirements.
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse methodologies, including Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Fact and Dimension Tables, worked with high volume databases with partitioned data.
• Proficient in writing T-SQL queries for creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Relational Database Models and Data Integrity in observing Business Rules.
• Worked on mapping documents creation as well as development for Data migration, data import, Initial and Incremental load.
• Proficient in using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to build Data Integration and Workflow Solutions, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) solutions for Data warehousing applications.
• Involved in all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes for large-scale Data Warehouses using Bulk Copy Process (BCP), Bulk Insert, and SSIS and creating Master-Child Packages in SSIS using Kimball methodology.
• Adept in SSIS direct and indirect configuration (XML, SQL Server) set up, SSIS audit and logging, error handling, and performance tuning of SSIS Packages
Toxic Workplace
Adm/Recptionist (Former Employee), Downers GroveApril 7, 2015
Pros: Suitable location and clean office
Cons: Training and courtesy was horrible
I was so excited when I got the call for the position and was looking forward to learning their new system I went in with a positive attitude and left with my sanity. This company looks good on the outside, however once in, it’s a mess. My best suggestion to all seeking employment especially for this Toxic company read two books it will enlighten your next search. 1) RISING ABOVE A TOXIC WORKPLACE. 2) THE NARCISSISM EPIDEMIC .

There were so many red flags I tried to justify from the interview to the orientation. The orientation is filled with promises and false hope, explaining what a great company it is to work for. Wishing you good luck and stating to you that you have 90 days to learn the job. Once you’re assigned to an office all the lies and deceptions seem to snake in. I consider myself an intelligent person who does not care to play games. It felt like I was working in a reality show for fifth grade chatty girls. No matter hard you tried to do your best they always seem to find fault never looking for the good. The only way to clean up there mess is to look within.
Day to day activities that I experience
Certified Medical Assistant for OB/GYN Doctor's (Current Employee), Glen EllynApril 2, 2015
Pros: Learing new procedures
Cons: Working for many Doctor's that want something different
My typical day consists of rooming patients taking vitals and enter information into Epic computer system. I am very personable with the patients to make them comfortable with the doctors office. I work well with the staff and clean and stock rooms after use. The hardest part of my job is working for 9 Doctor's who want something different. I love working with the patients and learning new procedures that some of the Doctor's are training me on.
Terrible company to work for
DMG Servant (Current Employee), many locations the sameMarch 31, 2015
Pros: zero
Cons: sooo many
This is the worst company I have every been employeed by. The pay is very low, and the medical benefits are terrible. Very high deductible and we can only go to DMG doctors. Ridiculous productivity expectations. I literally run all day from patient to patient with not a moment to even stop and use the bathroom! Quality of patient care suffers terribly due to greed for money and constantly overscheduling patients. If I were a patient I would not return becsuse they are not given fair time and attention due to DMGs policy of overscheduling. This greatly lowers qulity of patient care. So many employees feel used and abused. Suggestion to improve employee and patient satisfaction, don't treat employees like machines. Very greedy organization. They care more abut money than patients or employees. Very high rate of turnover
Positive work enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lisle, ILMarch 28, 2015
It is a call center so you come in clock in and take you calls. I have learned so much about the medical field and billing and coding.Management is awesome very understanding and helpful. Co-workers are amazing.The hardest part of the job is confirming you did all the HIPPA laws.The most enjoyable part is help patients with insurance issue and getting them to pay what they should.
Prison
Patient accounts (Current Employee), Downers groveMarch 18, 2015
Pros: work hours
I love the people I work with, however, You are made to feel like you are in prison. Not allowed to wear lotions, colognes. Cannot talk to your coworkers. If you excel at something you are given way more work than a person that makes the same amount of money you do. They should make the person that isn't pulling their weight to step it up or reward the people that excel.
Friendly Co-Workers
Coding Specialist (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Fast paced environment with great co-workers and managers. Management throughout the organization is not stable and upper management makes questionable decisions.
Discrimination & Poor company culture
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches from pharmaceutical reps, exposure to various cases in the healthcare field for educational purposes
Cons: discrimination, unfair practices, unprofessional physicians
Physician violated a patient's privacy & I requested a transfer as I did not agree with the physician's behavior. He was notorious for getting staff fired but as he brought in the bulk of money for the establishment HR did not look into countless complaints made by staff. The department I was transferred to was not completely tolerant of my transfer as they were already overstaffed and the staff thought I was a thin Puerto Rican for having a family. During my high risk pregnancy management would staff me at inconsiderate hours so I would have to quit. I was terminated as I was placed on complete bed rest and delivered prematurely.

The work flow was easy and I enjoyed educating patients.
A productive work place
Document Management Technician (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILJanuary 12, 2015
I have exceeded in productivity in the work place and want to excel in other aspects of the health field industry. I have learned that the quality and not the quantity is what can be an issue. The goal of protecting and respecting the privacies of ones medical history.
You are just a number, not a person.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Every LocationJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: once you finally left work you were done for the day.
Cons: everything.
DuPage Medical is an awful place to work. The company has grown too quickly for upper level management to handle, which has compromised the quality of care given. Patients would complain often about this. Expect to be worked to the bone for a 17 cent raise and do not expect to move up within the company. DuPage Medical Group: We Don't Care for You, Just for Your Money.
Stable Enviroment
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Wheaton, ILDecember 19, 2014
Very pleasant work place, loved my co-workers. DuPage Medical is a fast paced work environment. We have high standards for patient care and good core values.
Productive and understanding work environment
RMA (Current Employee), Internal MedicineDecember 1, 2014
Cons: 2+hours travel time to a from home to work and work to home
Dupage Medical Group is a very enjoyable place to work. All my co-works are friendly and always wiling to lend a helping hand.
Lead Receptionist
Lead Reception/Front desk/Payroll/Registration (Current Employee), Wheaton, ILNovember 17, 2014
I work as the Lead Receptionist at a medical office.

Payroll
Answer calls
Check in patients
Do registration
Take co-pays/payments
Make weekly schedules
Discuss billing issues.

Work with, on average 5-11 Doctors at a time.

Lots of multitasking all day!
Treats employees like machines, too many patients at once
DMG slave (Current Employee), Any location all the sameSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: ha
Cons: please read my statement
DMG makes a Hugh profit on the backs of their employees which they do not return in compensation. Expect staff to run all day with no breaks or time for lunch. All they care about is the all mighty dollar with no regard to quality of patient care or their staff. No chance for growth as they just focus on billable time and making the most money per patient possible. They would never admit this but quality of patient care is not important tp them, just how much they can make off of them. The work pace is insane for the employees. They make Hugh profit but don't share with the staff.
Fast paced & exciting!
Receptionist & Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee), Winfield, ILAugust 28, 2014
You don't always know what the day will bring you when you work for a medical group! I had the pleasure of working in 2 departments with the best staff anyone could ask for!
ok
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILAugust 18, 2014
This is overall a cool place to work. Apply for the position you are looking for and it should not take long to get a reply back.
Terrible place to work at.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Lisle,ILAugust 2, 2014
Pros: co-workers and some doctors
Cons: very low pay!!! no breaks!! never recognized for hard work!
No room for advancement at all. Their raise is a joke! I should have picked up on why theirs so many job openings. Now I know why. Their pay sucks. They treat employees bad. Too bad. Maybe if management paid attention to their employees hard work maybe people would actually stay. And pay well!!! Sad because they lose great people for their cheapness and ungratefulness!! Stay Away!!
Nice
Referral Specialist (Former Employee), Grove, ILJuly 15, 2014
It was a ok place to work. The co- worker were friend and very helpful when you asked the for help..
Large Company
Orthopedic Physician Assistant- Certified (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJuly 10, 2014
Growing faster than they know how to accommodate. Currently there is a lot of turn over.
Fast paced, but highly efficient, podiatry specialty department, ideal team environment,
AAMA Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Naperville, ILJune 26, 2014
Pros: wonderful co-workers, competitive insurance benefits
Cons: lack of communicaton, lack of organization
I've learned many new skills within the podiatric specialty area. I very much enjoy my position within the department and I have had the pleasure of working with very professional, and friendly, medical assistants and Podiatrists. I have never worked with a better group of people. At this current time, management of musculoskeletal operations is undergoing many changes which presents communication and organizational issues within the department. I believe that aside from my day to day contact with my fellow co-workers, I find the most enjoyable part of my position is engaging with the patients and administering quality patient care.

1 2 3