DuPage Medical Group Employee Reviews

Very busy
Document Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILFebruary 20, 2017
The job itself is very tedious and within a few hours can change drastically. The pay scale is not great and require you to work long hours for peanuts.
Pros
I was able to work in a medical group
Cons
long hours at little pay
Patient Financial Counselor
Patient Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 30, 2017
I have had a wonderful experience working for Dupage Medical Group. I have had the same manager for 12 years and I have leaned so much with work/life balance,creativity and the ability to be part of a team. Although I am looking forward to moving on, I will truly appreciate the experience I continue to have.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Monthly premiums
Look elsewhere
RN (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 23, 2017
I have worked in the department for about 2 years and I am the longest standing person still there. The turn over rate is through the roof and they don't want to pay to have good employees stay. At the end of the day your stuck with people who don't want to be there and with people who are there until something else better comes along. They don't value their employees and their patients are fed up with getting a different nurse or doctor everytime they come for a visit. Raises are a joke and they keep acquiring more properties without fixing and maintaining the ones they have now.
Pros
Drug rep lunches and patients
Cons
Non competitive pay, high turn over
A rewarding says work.
Procedure Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 16, 2017
I schedule and room for a group of Doctors. I have made some great friendships with the team of coworkers that I am able to work with on a daily basis.
Productive workplace with the opportunities for different challenges each day.
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILJanuary 6, 2017
Productive atmosphere with the opportunities for willingness of learning encouraged. Learned the importance of the security for health records and complying with state and federal laws regarding security and confidentiality. Co-workers exhibit teamwork to accomplish goals as department as a whole. A difficult but small part of the job would be keeping up with the volume of work that comes along with the new acquisitions. An enjoyable part of the job would be the flexibility and challenges that come along to move the day along.
Friendly place to work
Registration/Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 1, 2017
I enjoy working at my job. I get to interact with different patients on a day to day basis. My coworkers are what help me get through each work day. Some days can be stressful but others can be very rewarding.
Pros
flexible with my out of work activities
Cons
working night shifts and weekends
Great Work Environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 31, 2016
I was very sorry to have to leave The Dermatology Institute of DMG. Everyone is positive and professional, management is excellent, work offers satisfaction and variety, and employees (even hourly!) are given an end-of-the year bonus.
Pros
job security, support, friendly work environment, variety, satisfaction, appreciation
Cons
low pay, high turnover
many different opportunities
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILDecember 20, 2016
it allows you to experience many different departments and very willing to train, allowed me to go to school and work, also gives benefits for tuition reimburstment which helps as well.
Pros
gained experience
Cons
needs revamping
fast paced and fun
Phlebotomy Intern (Former Employee) –  Winfield, ILDecember 19, 2016
great work environment, safe, clean and abides by OSHA standards. Friendly and well informed doctors and staff. Patients are treated with the utmost respect. All tests are run and completed in a timely manner.
Enjoyed my time there for externship
Student Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 13, 2016
Even though I received good and bad views from the people that work there. I had a really good experience with everyone and learned so much.
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 11, 2016
Great people
Doctors are awesome
Benefits
DuPage is a great place to work people are very friendly and are willing to show you alot of new things and have the patience to show you .
Pros
Doctors are awesome
Cons
Short breaks
Great employer with plenty of room to grow within the company!
Registered Medical Assistant/Clinical Lead (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 10, 2016
Fast-paced environment with a LOT of multi-tasking on a daily basis. A typical day includes rooming patients, triage, and assisting in procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with some of the elderly patients during surgery.
Productive work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Blue Island, ILNovember 24, 2016
Was a very fun place to work at but it lacks leadership. Management is not easy to talk to. Days were always good there but sometimes it felt like we were not allowed to be ourselves.
Good place to start, not to stay
Medical Assistant to Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 16, 2016
Management was subpar at most. I was walked on a lot for being a new person. Too many social conflicts between co-workers. Patients were wonderful. I did learn a ton while working here after my first year out of MA school.
Pros
benefits, some physicians enjoyed teaching, mid level providers are welcomed, great patients
Cons
management
ok for a time
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILNovember 13, 2016
the company is okay to work for for a time. there are almost no opportunities for advancement in either position or pay. the working environment was clean and secure as long as you don't rock the boat.
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
no opportunities for advancement
Big business people getting into health care when they only care about money
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILNovember 12, 2016
My co-workers are amazing and if it wasn't for loving them I'd quit (its rare to find people you genuinely enjoy working with and consider friends). The pay is such garbage and if you go into even 0.15 hours of overtime (which equates to maybe like $8) you will basically get fired. The raises are a joke and the benefits aren't that great.
Pros
My co-workers in my individual office
Cons
Pay, benefits, corporate people
It was a call center, so not much fun was happening
customer service (Former Employee) –  108 Ogden Ave Lisle IllinoisNovember 8, 2016
I was on the phone for 8 to 9 hours with an hour lunch. Took over 100 calls a day, scheduling, cancelling appointments for all of DMG doctors.I learned how to schedule appointments on the Epic system. The co workers were nice when we were able to see one another, we were in our own cubicles. I did not eel that I had any opportunity for growth with this company.I loved speaking to patients but missed the face to face interaction.
Pros
8-4 daily
Cons
No room for growth
Employee dissatisfaction
Interim Supervisor of Health Plan Services (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 7, 2016
The company CEO needs to pay more attention to its employees and patients rather than the revenue its generating. There is no room for growth and the mid level senior leadership is not good at communication.
Nope!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILNovember 4, 2016
Dupage Medical Group is definitely not what they make it seem. It's really repetitive and the training is kind of stupid. I don't want to sit and watch another person take calls when you could be taking the time to actually show me how to navigate the system. Also one of the supervisors in the customer service department is racist! STAY AWAY. you've been warned!
Pros
Pay, free lunch on occasions
Cons
Repetitive work, training, racist supervisors
Worst place to work
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILOctober 26, 2016
Wish I could give 0 stars.Dupage medical group bought out the employer I was working for. When they bought us out the company went down the toilet in just weeks. If you want to feel like you don't matter and stressed all the time this is the place for you! This company only cares about making money! So short staffed be prepared to work yourself to death you will be doing work of 4-5 people and when people quit they are not replaced! Management is the biggest joke the managers don't even know how to schedule a appt and they just dump on the employees even tho they are rn they will never join in to help there job is to laugh play on there phones and eat all day! Biggest joke of a company!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DuPage Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8