Around 6 years of experience in analyzing, designing, tuning, and developing Business Intelligence (BI) database applications using MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008, SQL Server Integration, Reporting and Analysis Services in Finance, Banking, and Healthcare domains.
• Experience using ER Win Data modeling tool to design and implement Logical and Physical models of various Relational Databases.
• Worked on accommodating and facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, documented, analyzed, and synthesized the results as a part of the business requirements.
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse methodologies, including Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Fact and Dimension Tables, worked with high volume databases with partitioned data.
• Proficient in writing T-SQL queries for creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Relational Database Models and Data Integrity in observing Business Rules.
• Worked on mapping documents creation as well as development for Data migration, data import, Initial and Incremental load.
• Proficient in using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to build Data Integration and Workflow Solutions, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) solutions for Data warehousing applications.
• Involved in all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes for large-scale Data Warehouses using Bulk Copy Process (BCP), Bulk Insert, and SSIS and creating Master-Child Packages in SSIS using Kimball methodology.
• Adept in SSIS direct and indirect configuration (XML, SQL Server) set up, SSIS audit and logging, error handling, and performance tuning of SSIS Packages