DuPont

DuPont Employee Reviews

Nice place to learn and practice statistics knowledge
Statistics Analyst (Intern) (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 23, 2015
Nice place to learn and practice statistics knowledge. Very friendly and knowledgeable senior staff. Great Work life balance!
productive daily
Certified Visual Inspector (Former Employee), Valley View, OHMarch 14, 2015
working with employees daily, co-workers were great everyone willing to assist when needed. The hardest part of job was not being able to learn something new daily. most enjoyable was seeing new parts
A great place to work
Shipping & Receiving Technician (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 12, 2015
The many years I have worked for other companies, I would say this company has been the most friendliest. I have been there only a few weeks and it seems like I have met almost everyone in this building.
Good pay but very repetitive and boring
Research Technician (Former Employee), DurhamMarch 12, 2015
I was a research technician. It wasn't horrible work by any means, but you repeat the same process over and over again, and you are given no freedom to think on your own.
Great company
Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEFebruary 26, 2015
Company well managed, best part of working there - DuPont people, very good company culture. Company also cares very much about employee safety - i did not see that as much in other places i've worked. One negative - company is constantly cutting on expenses/costs, makes it difficult sometimes to do the job that needs to be done. Overall, great place to work.
Nice place to work
Molder/Visual (Former Employee), Valley View, OHFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: they reward you for your great work quite often.
Cons: very strict and if you don't follow their safety guidelines you will get punished.
This is a very easy place to work at besides all the strict guidelines they have. The management team is great and you also learn a lot about the positions within.
Great Place to work, Everyone has a Positive attitude.
Stand up and Sit down Forklift Operator (Former Employee), FayettevilleFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches. long breaks
Cons: the insurance was not up to par even tho it was free.
A great place to work very laid back. all co-workers have great positive attitude. I enjoyed the long breaks, i loved running big orders whick made the day go by faster.
Highly professional, customer focused environment
OEM Support Chemist (Former Employee), Mt. Clemens, MIFebruary 11, 2015
Technical organization is data driven with the focus on customer needs. Management is looking for results. Co-workers are respectful and freindly
Use to be a great place to work
Project Leader (Current Employee), Johnston, IAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: layoffs, lack of direction, poor management decisions
Company constantly restructuring teams while still expecting them to get a lot of work done.

Laying off a lot of people who have many years of experience and are over 53 years old.
Gained a lot of experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: a lot of networking
Cons: manditory ot w/ less than 24hrs notice
Was introduced to a lot of new systems. Learned various new techniques on bettering myself in the work area. Gained a lot of Strategic Planning techniques. Typical day was insuring the proper shipping materials were sent out daily, and communicating to various carriers on scheduling orders, and pick ups.
good work environment
PROCESS OPERATOR (Former Employee), La Porte, TexasFebruary 9, 2015
Very safe place to work and good co workers . Learned a lot and had a great experience working there. Have no bad review of the company.
Great People
Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: poor management, no integration
There are so many great people that work at DuPont but the company does little to maintain its core values and reputation that is synonymous with the name DuPont. They have poor management systems and do very little to integrate the ever-changing fleets of businesses that make up DuPont. There are lots of different types of jobs in the company but the culture and poor management will stop you from truly being the best when compared to peers at other companies.
DuPont is a good company.
Six Sigma Continuous Improvement Master Black Belt (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Based on my experience at DuPont, DuPont is supportive of its employee's needs and willing to be flexible if an employee needs it. The compensation is convervative and the workload can be heavy at times, but generally acceptable.
Competitive Production Environments
PSM Global Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 30, 2015
What I have enjoyed so far is the opportunity to assist operations on meeting production, variable cost and quality goals.
Very UnProfessional Environment
Process Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), La Porte, TXJanuary 30, 2015
I understand a plant environment can't compete with a research environment but I was shocked and amazed at the level of unprofessionalism. DuPont (and yes, I do blame the corporate culture) seems to have managed to raise up an entire crop of employees who feel no responsibility what so ever to the company that pays them an exemplary salary and compensation package. The employees are lazy, poorly trained, – more... poorly supervised, and feel DuPont owes them something (this while they sit for 2 or 3 hours at a stretch doing crossword puzzles). I rue the day I accepted employment at this location. It was 8 years of frustration and disappointment. Large corporations may have a certain reputation but always look at the local environment, this location upheld NONE of DuPont's supposed corporate "core values." – less
Great Environment and working area
Summer Intern. (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 14, 2015
At the building the workers were great who always respected me and appreciated all of the work that I did to help them.
Warehouse
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Century, KsJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere, nice people
Cons: no lunch break
Good atmosphere, good people. Very fast paced and great people. Good company. Nice people and good company. Good pay. A little bit of a downfall is they use temp agencies instead of hiring right away.
Dupont
Pump and Seal Analyst (Former Employee), Victoria TxJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: pay, experience, people
High School job with Cost Analyst
Had to go into the field and gather pump and seal information
Get mechanic to break down pump and look at seals and pumps in order to find out what brand lasted the longest
Also what was the process flowing through the pump and seal during the failure
Love my job at DuPont & I play well with others.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: can wear jeans.
Cons: none i can think of
Busy job. Work extensively with Microsoft Powerpt, Excel, Word & Outlook. Create purchase orders in SRM. Set up & Coordinate numerous meetings & travel. Very proactive in being 2 steps ahead of my manager....Anticipate & Communicate:). Interact with awesome people. Enjoy the challenges of leaning new things. Very comfortable in the position. Fantastic company!
no comment
Structural Integrity Inspector (Dupont) (Former Employee), LaplaceDecember 28, 2014
Great place to learn and grow into the type of work done here.

About DuPont

E. I. du Pont de Nemours (also known simply as DuPont) wants to coat your car, feed your crops, and decrease your dependence on – Read more

DuPont Salaries