DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT

DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT United States Employee Reviews

Excellent work enviorement
Services/sales (Current Employee), IRVINE, CAOctober 8, 2014
- Outstanding – place to work every day is a challenge.
- Company is family oriented
Very hard working individual
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: negative people people around you
I would like a productive workplace. I would like management to be involved with the supervisors and managers. In regards to coworkers, I would like them to be positive while being thankful to even have a job. There is really no hard part of a job. It depends on how you organize yourself to complete a task. The enjoyable part of the job is completing a task in a timely manner.
Productive Environmenttttt
Advocate Home Health (Former Employee), Bridgeview, ILMarch 28, 2014
Love the company. I learned a lot and I grew within the company. I was given the opportunity to learn a lot about Durable Medical Equipment. A typical day at work was busy. Plenty of patients to assist in person and on the phone.
Durable Medical Industry
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Nevada, CA, AZ,Western USJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great personal satisfaction helping clients to abtain a better quality of life
Cons: extensive travel schedule
I was involved in the Medical Field since 1990 with direct employment by Invacare Corp.,Merit Health Products, and direct business consulting with other companies by way of contracts.
I worked with all my clients with professional approach to grow and maintain positive growth of sales and marketing.
I traveled 60% of the time out of state.
DME Specialists
DME (Current Employee), Frederick,MDJanuary 14, 2014
Distribute medical equipment to patients, order new products, verify insurance, have complete knowledge of each item.
Best job ever
Case/Claims Coordinator Supervisor (Former Employee), Alameda, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: quarterly bonuses
Cons: laid - off
Extremely busy day. Enjoyed managing staff. I Learned that I'm a very effective and efficient Team Leader and I work well within strict time constraints.
ok
Various Temp Positions (Former Employee), Coral SpringsOctober 22, 2012
Fun environment, some incentives and benefits, pay not consistant.
DME
Hart Rehab Specialist (Former Employee), Grand Blanc, MichiganJune 20, 2012
Working Durable Medical Equipment was an easy paced job without much training. After learning how to repair equipment, document paperwork, sell products, deal with hospitals, and clean and maintain products, the job became quite repetitive and boring.

The location in which I worked was nice, although it became too boring for my personal taste and it felt like I wasn't making much of a difference in my line of work. There was a limited pay ceiling.

The pros to this job would have been a somewhat freedom of a typical desk job while dictating your own routes when things got done. The pay was reasonable but little to no benefits, nothing to support a family on (20kish) and at times, there was a lot of customer service nonsense.

The mom & pop environment was nice; my supervisor was reasonable and to me, a wise human being. I'd recommend this job for anyone who likes to deal with Geriatrics, light physical labor, driving, and dealing with the elements.