Durham Staffing Employee Reviews

best staffing agency
Cleaning and assembly line (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 30, 2017
Durham Staffing is one of the best staffing agency. its staff help people find jobs. when you check in once a week every week its will help you find a job
Excellent opportunity
Packager/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 27, 2017
Remaining busy and various job openings allows them quickly to relocate they are very open and understanding not easy on the update call info. I was upset the job was necessary but it was my fault.
Pros
Everything was great communication is key.
Cons
I forgot to call them to verify my absence and it was over.
lots of fun
Temporary Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 5, 2017
Durham staffing is a fast temporally job that helps people get a job fast. Mostly people can get hired at a job that they are sent too.incontast, keep
Pros
you have too take or buy your lunch
Cons
healthcare is avalanle
Helpful Job Seeker for your trade
Product Tester/data Entry (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 19, 2017
Durham is a good company to work for they send you to other companies for temp to permitted hiring. They pay pretty OK but they companies may pay more which is a good thing especially when your work is noticed.
Great
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 16, 2017
I have been placed on great assignments, and I look forward to working for them again, in the very near future. Thank you for this opportunity to express my thoughts.
Great Environment and Amazing CARING management.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 26, 2017
I started working for Durham staffing a couple months ago. I came in and started the whole Temp process as others would and got a call later that day offering me the job. Ian, the office manager is the most caring and most wonderful manager I've ever met. he actually cares about his temps and employees and is the first to stand up for you or put a smile on your face when your having a rough day. I personally would highly suggest this company to anyone who needs work and is willing to put there all into a job. The best part of my day is watching someone come in with nothing and put them out to work and watch them grow and become successful. its such a beautiful thing <3
The Hardest part of my job if letting people go or watching people fail. Its so devastating and knowing theirs nothing you can do is hard. thank goodness that RARELY happens! But again I give this company a 10/10!!! (:
Pros
Amazing management, 1 hour lunch break, small office
Cons
Nothing!
Perspective Company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NY 14303February 1, 2017
Worked for contractors from various industrial companies. Assisted contractors with whatever was required for the day. Duties ranged from assisting publishing companies with Shipping/Receiving, assembly line assistance, or simple construction.
Pros
Learning new crafts
see previous
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2017
Durham is a great company. They will find you a great job easily based off your skills and will work with you according to your workplace needs.
They ok, but not great
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYDecember 28, 2016
The jobs they find for you pays low compare to how much you should be getting in that position... Plus they make it hard for the job to want to hiring you if your a great worker
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 9, 2016
Interviewing clients to place them in a working environment, faxing, copying, answering phones for clients looking for work. Sorting mail, factory worker
productive
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2016
Wish the company was more organize,real had no training on the work they wanted provided for the company,but lucky for me I was able to learn the work.
I liked woking for them.
General Assembly wokrer (Former Employee) –  255 Delaware Ave Buffalo Ny, 14202February 5, 2016
The jobs were interesting and fun .Also sometimes easy. I learned a lot about the job .And everyone was helpful and always willing to help.
Pros
The loctions were close to get to.
Different Jobs.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 3, 2016
It was temp work. So you was with and without work, but it was a income. i learn a lot of things working with this company. i have a lot of experience working with this company in warehouses.
Cons
Temp jobs.
Fun place to work.
General Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 5, 2015
Company is supportive, finds employees a job fast, and overall can be labeled an excellent company to work for, also is easy-going.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Little pay
warehousing
Warehousing/Production (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 6, 2015
an ok attitude with trying to help you get a job in the same field that you would work. Employees are ok with attitudes and handling with trying to find you a job.
life changing
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  buffalo, New YorkJune 16, 2015
I worked in the downtown and while the office was always busy and some times overwhelming my boss was able to teach me things that i can now take with me to my other jobs.I learned to be a leader and take incentive. while co workers came and gone you learner that this is not a job for the weak. Anyone with ambition and loves taking on challenges would be perfect for the job.
Pros
experience, appreciated, raises
Cons
very busy
Manufaturing
general labor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 1, 2015
Light duty run a machine take bags off and pack. lift boxes to pallet. co-workers very nice
the hardest part of the job was heavy lifting.
Pros
found postion fast
Cons
did not follow my dr. orders to help find a job, When explained to them I could not do the job they sent me to Their reaction was unusual
sad environment
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 21, 2015
a typical day at work is very tuff. i have learned nothing from this job.
the mangers did little managing. the co-workers had very bad attitudes. the hardest part of the job was being there.
productive
Production (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 31, 2015
learning how to work around raw food working in freezers using pallets jacks meat grinders and sanitation. Learing how process raw meat to cooked meat
Meh, they get me work.....
Temporary Positions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2015
Factory work....? What's there to say...? Not enough pay, too loud and noisy, they want too much perfection and work done too quickly and when it isn't picked up right away it's berated. They don't explain their productivity ratings though expect them to be high.

This may or may not just be me.

Glad to have a job....