Durham Surveying, Inc., a small professional land surveying company, utilizing the latest in GPS and robotic equipment and AutoCAD Civil 3d, v2014 software, performing a broad range of surveying services throughout the State of Oklahoma, is seeking qualified and self-driven individuals to assist the company with all office and field operations.
- Survey CADD technician;
- Working independently and on a team assisting a Professional Land Surveyor;
- Performing a variety of office and field tasks;
- Reducing field notes and preparing ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Design Surveys, Final Plats, As-Builts, preparation of Construction Staking data, and preparing Section Corner Records.
Requirements or Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required;
- University, Community College or Vocational Technology Schools desired but not required;
- Knowledge of general math, concepts of land surveying, and preparing surveys;
- Experience with AutoCAD 2004 or latest version;
- Basic Microsoft applications (Word and Excel);
- Full time position (40 work hours per week).
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is based upon qualifications, experience and productivity.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 15 days per year
- Holiday – 7 days per year
- Health and Dental insurance provided
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard