Dynamic commercial design firm is seeking an interior designer/project manager with a high degree of accuracy, the ability multi-task and a talent for management to join our team in Stockton, California.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be well motivated, resourceful and a team player.
- Have organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects on a daily basis.
- Have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Be client focused and have the ability to drive a client meeting, think on his/her feet, and come up with multiple solutions to a problem, while adhering to code requirements and product guidelines.
- Must be able to think 2-dimensionally as well as 3-dimensionally and have the ability to clearly articulate and communicate to clients.
- Project Management with the ability to manage and lead complicated design projects and/or multiple projects efficiently and successfully as well as to work as a team member on project design teams.
- Work with clients to develop project criteria & product solutions.
- Develop and execute design solutions including space planning, design development, CAD drawings, product specifications and product inventory.
- Provide drawing coordination and technical oversight for project activities with clients and staff.
- Coordination of internal and external consultants and team members.
- Scheduling of installers for projects as well as deliveries and repairs.
- Minimum 1-3 years space planning office environments and specifying systems furniture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is mandatory.
- Configura experience a plus.
- Design degree and accreditations a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills.
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment.
Please submit your resume and a sample of your work.
This position is in Stockton, California. Local candidates preferred. No relocation package.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Grounded in the local community since 1982, Durst Contract Interiors is a leading office furniture and design company that covers the...