As a Dutch Maid Bakery Evening Shift Supervisor, you will assist the general manager in executing store and cleaning operations during the evening shift.
- You will manage staff members to create the Dutch Maid Bakery Experience for our customers by providing exceptional customer service with prompt service, quality baked goods, food items, and beverages, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- You will ensure that all cleaning procedures are followed in accordance to standards set by Dutch Maid Bakery and the Elkhart County Health Department.
- You will manage the cleaning crew to ensure that all cleaning tasks are being done in an efficient and timely manner.
- You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Dutch Maid Bakery guiding principles.
Summary of Experience
- Customer service and cleaning experience in a restaurant environment
- Certified Food Handler
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Indeed - 21 months ago
Dutch Maid Bakery opened in 1942 in Goshen, IN. Our skilled bakers create all of our products on site with the finest quality...