A small video production co. near White Plains NY is seeking to add an entry level part time PR associate to our team. The individual will need to have experience in SEO along with the ability to use Wordpress editing our sites.
Knowledge of web marketing, Google Analytics and Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Google+and Twitter as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required.
Some responsibilities will be to:
Create and manage our studios social media platform as well as come up with new campaign ideas.
Monitor and promote all aspects of marketing strategies.
Develop Press Releases using relevant content, and promote the studios use of other tools.
Administer and manage the company’s branding efforts with a focus on building awareness within our community, through leadership and engagement with business owners, and industry influencers.
We would like to hear from you, if you're ambitious, enthusiastic, creative and with a sense of humor. A strong understanding of social media and social networking with the ability to efficiently research trends and develop the online marketing strategies is a must. If you are able to commit at least 20 hours per week -- timing and number of hours is flexible you are the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing, Public Relations or Communications preferred
- 2+ yrs of relevant social media, blogging or SEO experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience
- Must live in Westchester County, NY and be available to interview in person.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We will consider resumes only from individuals; at this point we will not review companies who offer those services.