DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Found 1,566 reviews matching the search
New company adopting old bad habits
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 24, 2017
There are indications that the name has changed for HPE employees but the same lack of pay and support will continue. If rumors bear true they may actually begin to take away benefits earned by long time employees (as far back as the EDS days) such as reducing the amount of vacation and holidays granted. It is a new company in name, but seems to be up to the same old tricks.
Pros
People
Cons
No pay raises for many years, lack of work/life balance, lack of strong leadership
Georgia dome
Security (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2017
This is a great security company for the georgia dome. they pay the same day after every game and theres never any type of confusion. come in dressed for work do your job and go home.
A great place to work
Insurance/Healthcare Rep III (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 20, 2017
A typical day at work is reviewing documents for State medicaid. Entering making corrections and adjudicating prior authorizations for claim processing. The hardest part of the job is having to double check the work of Provider's which should have been done correctly in a timely manner. Most enjoyable part about this job is helping people less fortunate than myself.
Pros
great healthcare and outside activities
Cons
short breaks cannot use internet for personal use
good customer service
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2017
I am a people person and very much enjoy the enter action with my customers. I am a team player you could not imagine the feeling of accomplished customer service and how the impact from a satisfied customer it not only makes my day and empowers me to continued to accomplish good customer service
Pros
keep the gratitude in your attitude
Cons
Alwauys Keep An Open Mind
Challenging and Fun Work Environment
Sr. Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 18, 2017
I have worked with a diverse group of people at DXC (formerly HPE). Management is very engaged with the teams that are providing solutions for the business. I work in a relaxed environment, where collaboration is key to meeting business objectives. Because the company is global, I have had the opportunity to learn about various cultures and how the cultures influence solutions that are delivered to the business. The most challenging part of this job is the ever-changing environment, and the adaptation that is required, as a result of the practice of separating business units, resulting in mergers.
Two losers - CSC and HPE got Married..Now massive layoff
fomer employee (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2017
Its one of the worst working culture...People back stabbed you if you work hard and show capabilities...

They just started round of lay offs after the spin merge
Too new to provide accurate assessment
Account Chief Technologist, Client (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAApril 18, 2017
Company founded 04/03/2017. Not enough data to rate, but enough to explore what else is out there. DXC is the result of a spin-merge of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Enterprise Services) and CSC.
Productive place to work
Senior Assistant Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 18, 2017
Very productive and friendly atmosphere with room for potential growth. Very understanding and hard working supervisors and management team. Great place to work.
Security
Security (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 17, 2017
Work outside different type of weather
Had to make sure everyone was safe
Clean up trash
Observers my surroundings
Take notes
Work at football games
Csr
Senior Assistant Customer Service Support (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 13, 2017
This company does not support their employeed Overworked and underpaid. Management is not consistent. The fompany has high expectations,however they are not willing to compensate
Going through a lot of transition
UI Designer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 13, 2017
Three is a lot of transition going on right now with the new company. It's not a stable place to work at the moment. Maybe it will be in about a year.
Ok for Recent Grads
Associate Professional Data Security (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 12, 2017
It's an ok place to work for recent grads who need to build a resume but they should not plan on being there long term. The company does not believe in giving raises to low level staff. The salary that you start with will not be increased.
Pros
Casual Dress Code
Cons
No Raises or Bonuses
from resume
Contract management (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAApril 12, 2017
Extensive working knowledge and ability to interpret federal administrative, procurement, and acquisition standards of the US Code of Federal Regulations and Uniform Guidance ensuring compliance and stewardship practices.
Pros
prefer not to say
Cons
prefer not to say
People you work with are great job is challenging
Professional Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 12, 2017
I like what I do with the company and the majority of the people I work with are great and fun to work with. The work is challangeing and interesting.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
no regular raises benefits are not great
- opinion
Non Commisioned officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2017
- I don't know , I would love to work for the company only temporary. They have very good management. As far as balancing life and work not so much the hours are pretty long and so little breaks . They pay is okay but I feel like they need more options.
worked own route
Laundry Technician (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 10, 2017
various tasks on washers or dryer . problem solving and explaining to residents management what needed to be done . Managed all my accounts in a timely order . Always adjusted and wiped down all machines to keep laundry room clean . Falling behind due to busy season and no over time due to company policy . Residents thanking me for fixing their machine .
Pros
take lunch when i want . no set time
Cons
no breaks no over time
Time will tell
IT management (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 10, 2017
New management team still working to right the ship. Early pains are likely. Time will tell if they value their employees and are willing to invest in them.
Newly formed, with all the same bad ways
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 9, 2017
Two companies merge into one, and the status quo continues. Employees are undervalued and overworked. Cuts and hapless changes that don't take into account the actual work that needs to be completed for the company to succeed make success increasingly difficult.
Pros
Decent salary if you start out well
Cons
Employees aren't valued. No raises.
Nice place to Work
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 9, 2017
Nice place to Work.

I worked in CSC in 2013 where DXC Technology didn't acquired this company.

CSC is my First company where all ways First is the best.

But really I enjoyed a lot in working in CSC.

Friendly environment.

Freedom to express the ideas and flaws if exist any.

Work and Life are balanced
Pros
Nice place to Work
Cons
Inorganized management
Excellent Place to work.
QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2017
It is been wonderful to be a part of the company. I can list the pros as
Great Work Culture, you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated
Feels awesome to work with a talented team
You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work.
Pros
Great mentors in the company to give a proper guidance in career progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.