Dydacomp is a leading provider of multi-channel software solutions for ecommerce, catalog, and point of sale retailers. Our reputation is known internationally. We are strong, tech savvy and growing - located in Parsippany NJ. A new stellar management team and private equity backing has enabled Dydacomp to raise the bar. This will be evident in the new cloud based SaaS platform which will launch early 2013. Happy employees, strong benefits, and a technology team that will knock your socks off, are just a few reasons to join our team.
Dydacomp seeks the best and the brightest employees in their respective fields in order to provide effective solutions for our clients. We are always on the lookout for talented team players with world-class skills who thrive in an entrepreneurial, high-energy and challenging environment. And keep in mind, our market opportunity is huge. Over 1 million small businesses in the US fit our target profile.
We are searching for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing and you will be responsible for:
- Own the responsibility for and drive lead generation activities and sales promotions via web marketing including SEM, Online Media, Social Media and other web channels
- Build and maintain the company’s contact databases used for marketing purposes
- Drive and manage sales leads through offline (Direct email) and digital campaigns
- Responsible for social media postings through Twitter and Facebook
- Be the evangelist for the company’s digital marketing programs and propose new innovative tactics
- Responsible for the management of the company’s lead database in SalesForce CRM
- Manage the company’s sales lead generation activities using SalesForce.com and Marketo
- Work closely with the sales team and lead specialists to refine and redefine campaigns to generate higher numbers and higher quality leads
- Responsible for trade show event calendar and event preparations
- Strategize, write, edit and manage all of the company’s marketing communications, including sales presentations, sales solution sheets, website content, blogs, monthly newsletters, tradeshow and conference pieces, etc.
- Create simple, compelling visual presentations that help tell the story and empower Sales
- Work closely with product and sales representatives to develop relevant content
- Write/develop corporate blog, new newsletters and other communications
- Webmaster for Dydacomp’s marketing-oriented websites a plus
- 5+ years of experience executing great marketing communications in the digital marketing/technology space
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity of internet technologies, online media, and social media tools such as Google analytics, radian6
- Experience in social media marketing(e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus)
- Excellent PowerPoint, MS Word skills
- Proficient to expert level in SalesForce.com
- Proficient in email marketing software; preferably Marketo
- Ability to multi-task in a heavy volume, high paced environment with outstanding attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance contribution
- Matching 401K contribution
- ID Theft Assist
- Company lunches, contests and recognition awards
- Gym Membership
Dydacomp's Mail Order Manager (M.O.M.) solution, is the leading integrated ecommerce and order management software available for small businesses. With over 25,000 active end users, M.O.M. provides the total order management software, order import, inventory management, and order processing automation solution for businesses that take orders online, by phone, over-the-counter or some combination of all three channels.
Dydacomp's completely integrated SiteLINK ecommerce solution is the only totally seamless cart increasing operational efficiencies.
Dydacomp solves the business automation and order management needs of small to medium-sized (SMB) retail and fulfillment businesses. Over 2,000 multi-channel merchants rely on Dydacomp’s Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) and SiteLINK solutions to automate their back office operations and drive business growth. Dydacomp’s clients engage over a million shoppers daily, generating nearly 10 million in gross merchandise sales every day and manage over $4 billion in inventory. For more information, visit www.dydacomp.com.
Indeed - 22 months ago