Dydacomp is a leading provider of multi-channel software solutions for ecommerce, catalog, and point of sale retailers. Our reputation is known internationally. We are strong, tech savvy and growing - located in Parsippany NJ. A new stellar management team and private equity backing has enabled Dydacomp to raise the bar. This will be evident in the new cloud based SaaS platform just launched. Happy employees, strong benefits, uncapped commission, and a technology team that will knock your socks off, are just a few reasons to join our team.
Dydacomp seeks the best and the brightest employees in their respective fields in order to provide effective solutions for our clients. We are always on the lookout for talented team players with world-class skills who thrive in an entrepreneurial, high-energy and challenging environment. And keep in mind, our market opportunity is huge. Over 1 million small businesses in the US fit our target profile.
- Scripting, Executing, and Analyzing performance and data integrity tests and solutions through business, functional and technical expertise.
- Implementing all actions required to deploy an application performance & data integrity testing, including test environment configuration, test tool setup and configuration, and test data management.
- Implementation of the technical/back-end testing infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable in Automated Testing, Performance Testing, and Data Integrity Testing and methodologies.
- Understanding of complex architectures
- Ability to analyze and trend performance and reliability of Saas applications in production-like configuration and articulate test result impacts with stakeholders.
- Experience working in a .NET environment is preferred
- Identify testing objectives, document test plans and create test cases from functional specification documents
- Execute test scripts manually and by utilizing automated testing tools
- Identify, investigate, document and track outstanding software issues
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of procedures and processes designed to provide quality software releases to clients
- Execute all levels of testing which includes Functional, Integration, Black Box/White Box, Acceptance, Regression and Performance
- Document software defects and validate after defect resolution
- Create and maintain the following QA Artifacts: Test Plan/Strategy, Test Cases
- Run manual regression test plans to identify bugs and defects
- Understand bug severity and be able to prioritize and escalate issues
- An understanding of testing of web-based applications, interface testing
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience with bug tracking systems ( JIRA)
- Good working knowledge of documentation tools such as Excel
- Source control experience
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with internal management team and external client contacts using strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with development and project management as required to follow up on any issues identifies
- Good time management, communication and written skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- 10+ years of software product quality assurance, preferably with web-based software products. Experience with SaaS applications and ecommerce strongly preferred.
- Working experience in a commercial software development environment and SaaS release cycles
- 5+ for mid level; 10+ years for Senior QA roles
- 1-3+ years of experience in agile testing strategy
- 2-5+ years implementing successful automation strategy
- Hands-on experience with open-source and agile testing tools
- Bachelor’s degree, or Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree.
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance contribution
- Matching 401K contribution
- ID Theft Assist
- Company lunches, contests and recognition awards
- Gym Membership
Dydacomp solves the business automation and order management needs of small to medium-sized (SMB) retail and fulfillment businesses. Over 2,000 multi-channel merchants rely on Dydacomp’s Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.), SiteLINK and Freestyle (SaaS) solutions to automate their back office operations and drive business growth. Dydacomp’s clients engage over a million shoppers daily, generating nearly 10 million in gross merchandise sales every day and manage over $4 billion in inventory. For more information, visit www.dydacomp.com.
Indeed - 8 months ago