DYMAX CORPORATION

DYMAX CORPORATION Employee Reviews

No growth or advancement opportunities
Office (Former Employee), Torrington, CTJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: free food everynow and then for holidays, decent vacation time
Cons: no room for growth, poor management
There are some great people who work at Dymax, but they aren't the management or Directors. It's the little people that you develop the great relationships with, but they are treated poorly. There is little to no room for growth. They make false promises, put idiotic advancement rules in place, and the raises are pitiful. The company can make a profit over the previous year, but if they don't hit their pre-determined goal, they don't give out bonuses, which are tied to your performance review. So if they have a bad year, it doesn't matter if you are a great employee or not, you are all treated the same. They try to force feed you their culture while middle management doesn't even buy in to it.
Administrative duties
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Torrington, CTJuly 2, 2014
This position was a good foundation for me to learn basic administrative/secretarial duties. Using Outlook, and a multi-line phone system, creating excel spreadsheets, etc, were the building blocks that have helped expand my knowledge. It was a very small 3 person company.
Dymax is not a good place to work if you are an honest and hard working person.
Senior Chemist (Former Employee), Torrington, CTFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: can make real friends
Cons: stupid person can work well there but hard-working and intelligent person must go, what a logical there.
The business there grows well these years. No job security and people always worried about their own job. People come and go too often. Too much bad politics in that small company. It is not a good place to work. The R&D director does not know technology.
Good Company
Receptionist (Former Employee), Torrington, CTMarch 13, 2013
Pros: good company care about employees
Cons: there are clicks in this company. only bad thing.
This is a very good company to work for. They have good benefits. The only thing with this company is that they seem to have clicks and that is bad. I did not always feel like I fit in. But as far as the company, they take care of their people.
Always busy
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Torrington, CTJuly 16, 2012
I spent my days either in production working on orders, helping engineering with developing and trouble shooting products, or I was working with my boss developing and implementing kan ban and lean culture in the department.