Dyn Employee Reviews

Excellent place to Work
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 24, 2017
Very professional, always knew my end goal. Great management team. Enjoyed the staff and team. We all worked at a pace necessary to be productive and effective.
Sub-industry pay
Architect (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 11, 2016
Dyn is a great company in terms of its people. It is behind market pay scales big time. I could easily see myself staying there if not for this one thing.
Pros
New market leader, great people.
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun workplace
Director, Sales Engineering (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 28, 2016
Passionate People
It's simple: we love what we do. In an industry that has a reputation of being stuffy, we deliver personality, attitude and fun.

Amazing Customers
We work tirelessly to ensure an exceptional end user experience for the best brands in the world. At Dyn, your work will have a major impact on the performance of the Internet.
A shell of its former self
Enterprise Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 16, 2016
Dyn is no longer the company that it used to be. It is interesting to see a company that once had such potential and was a place that people wanted to work. They are going through massive changes and are gearing up to sell. They have multiple suitors diving in and making a determination on how to move forward.

The reality of the situation is that this is not a long term career play, if you accept an offer be prepared to continue looking or to be back on the market prior to the end of the year.

There is not a single commercial account executive that has hit quota over the past 2 quarters. The major offering has been surpassed by many competitors and lives in a saturated market. IPM (Internet Performance management) is not going to be the success that they are piping it up to be. The market is not seeing the significance of the tool set nor are they buying into it.

The new leadership brought Force Management in to teach us how to sell the value in the solution set. It was a 2 day, 200 k experience of being told that we have historical sold the wrong way and that they taught us basic value selling techniques that are broadcast via you tube for free.
Pros
Benefits, Coworkers, Arcade, Free beer
Cons
Leadership, Lifespan of company, Direction
Great work life balance
Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 26, 2015
Dyn has an excellent work life balance. The culture is laid back but focused on a common goal. Dyn offers a great environment to collaborate, and the company offers and supports ongoing education. The company prides itself in NOT hiring aholes and this works everyone is great. The hardest part of the job is keeping up in an ever changing and evolving industry. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with some of the best minds in the business.

Management is very supportive, and the environment is actually fun!!! From unlimited time off, to flexibility to work at home there is nothing that this company does not offer.
Pros
Unlimited paid time off, free food, flexibility to work from home.
Excellent work environment
Technical Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 11, 2015
Great place to work with lots of fun and energetic personalities.
I provided IT Support to the employees and helped new hires setup their technology.
Dyn
Employed at Dyn (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 30, 2015
Incredible culture, great people to work with, strong benefits. Company is certainly growing rapidly and expanding internationally. Dyn is in a transition period from being a start-up to being a more professionalized company.
Decent
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 16, 2015
Company has great benefits. Some of the mangers are questionable. The company is growing very fast and should be more mindful to keeping employees.
Great benefits, great training
autoworker (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejune, NCJanuary 18, 2014
This job is not managed by the same company anymore. It is know civil service so I don't know much about it now.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Blasting booth
Accounting and Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 21, 2013
Great culture and an amazing experience. Fast paced environment with a lot of great perks but also a lot of hard work. The technology can be tricky to grasp unless you are familiar with it.
Pros
free lunch on tuesday, unlimited pto, capable of working remote, casual