Junior Graphic Artist
DynEd International, Inc. is looking to hire a motivated and innovative Junior Graphic Artist who will design 2D and occasionally 3D graphic renderings to support the design and the development of our award-winning language training solutions. The candidate will join a small group of graphic artists who create engaging images appropriate for language education.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and will work well in a team environment as well as independently. He or she will also have demonstrated experience designing touch-up work, creating rough sketches of images, producing computer animation using Adobe Flash, and must be able to handle projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Cleaning-up graphics that suffer from image pixilation and aliasing.
- Assist the graphic team in US and China to effectively create and touch-up 2D digital images.
- Present ideas and suggestions to improve workflow.
- Document, maintain, and secure image assets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience designing and producing interactive screens.
- Strong background in illustration and animation and excellent drawing skills.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash.
- A strong eye for image color, layout and creative sense.
- Ability to work with different personalities and work styles.
- Working with internal customers to convert ideas into product.
- Capable of listening to critique and possessing a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3D animation skills are a plus.
Please include your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio in your application.
DynEd is an EEO employer. Bay Area applicants only. Please no calls, no agencies.
DynEd International, Inc. has been delivering blended English language learning solutions for 25 years. Founded in 1987 by a team of language teachers, engineers, and artists, it produced the world's first computer-assisted language teaching CD-ROM receiving a patent for its innovative design. DynEd has the world's most comprehensive lineup of award-winning computer-based English Language Teaching (ELT/ESL) solutions.
DynEd's courses cover all proficiency levels and include a range of age-appropriate courses. Designed to be used in a blended model with coaching support, our courses are available from DynEd partners and licensed training organizations around the globe. Clients include private and public schools, universities, leading corporations, training organizations, and government agencies in more than 40 countries. Users now number in the millions. DynEd continues to grow in different countries following its commitment to high language training standards and guaranteed results.
Work location: Burlingame, California
Schedule: Full-Time, non-exempt.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week