DynEd International, Inc. is looking to hire a Multimedia Production Specialist to create interactive and engaging multimedia-based content for our award-winning language training solutions. The candidate will join a small team of dedicated educators, engineers, and artists who put their talent to the benefit of education.
The ideal candidate will possess a “can-do” attitude and will work well in a team environment as well as independently. He or she will also have demonstrated experience capturing, converting, encoding and editing audio, graphic and video files between different formats; finding and directing voice talent, and storyboarding materials to communicate with management and overseas staff.
- Design and create training videos for website and staff use.
- Oversee audio and video creation, production and distribution.
- Work closely with overseas staff and maintain a positive, team spirit.
- Organize and oversee occasional voice casting and recording sessions.
- Assist the QA team providing testing for video and audio content in smart phones and mobile devices.
- Show willingness to learn new technologies and assist the Development and Engineering team as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of multimedia development and/or design experience.
- Knowledge in publishing multimedia to various platforms including web and DVD.
- Document, secure, catalog, and maintain audio/video assets.
- Ability to create training videos from start to finish (storyboarding, scripting, production, and release).
- Proficiency in multimedia tools and software such as Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Photoshop, After Effects), WinEdit, Microsoft Office Suite, Sound Forge, Waves plugins, Cleaner, Final Cut Pro, Compressor, and Handbrake among others.
- Expert in audio dynamics, compression, EQ, codecs, H.264, mp3 bitrate conversion, and audio leveling.
- Knowledge in video/audio specifications for mobile devices and tablets.
- Familiarity with HTML is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to convey ideas and technical concepts.
- Ability to work in various projects simultaneously.
- Sufficient writing skills to communicate and convey ideas and technical concepts.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio as part of your application.
DynEd is an EOE employer. Please no calls, California Bay Area applicants only, no agencies.
Work location: Burlingame, California
Schedule: Full-Time, exempt
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week
Indeed - 14 months ago
DynEd International, Inc. has been delivering blended English language learning solutions for 25 years. Founded in 1987 by a team of...