Dynamac Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Great experience to have had an opportunity to be part of the development of America's Space Programs.
Senior Computer Drafter (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLOctober 14, 2015
Professionals at there best. Worked many disciplines with experienced engineers and designers. The extent of the work was facility related and always a challenge. Included field walk downs of project areas and facility systems. I Loved my job.
Pros
Educated personel/co-workers.
Cons
No negitives
Productive work place with opportunity for advancement.
Sr. CAD Drafter (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLAugust 13, 2015
Dynamac has been and still is a great company to work for. I have learned a lot I design and design implementation as well as many other aspects of engineering. Management and coworkers are very nice and easy to talk to.
Great and fun workplace
Hazmat Technician (Former Employee) –  MDJanuary 21, 2015
Coordinated daily assigned hazmat activities under the direct supervision of the Hazmat Foreman and Senior Hazmat Technician.

Assisted in performance of quality control checks to verify that all HM orders that the hazmat are responsible for, including barcoding, quantity, contents, and specifications are entered into the Aberdeen Proving Ground hazardous material tracking system accurately.

Performed transfer of Material Safety Data Sheet information from Aberdeen Proving Ground garrison/tenant activities and ensured that the information was properly transferred to the Database Managers for action.
Nice Place
Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLFebruary 17, 2014
I loved this place and the people were so easy to work with.

There was a synergy about this place that I have never seen in any other workplace.
Small Office environment
Senior Scientist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TexasJanuary 19, 2013
As A Geologist for Dynamac Corp I serve as a subject matter specialsit on the EPA START contract
Pros
interesting project assignments
Cons
work is not steady
Productive and challenging
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAMarch 10, 2012
This was a different line of work than I was used to in data processing
Pros
hours flexible
Cons
company moved

4.3