DYNAMEX

DYNAMEX Employer Reviews

Miserable, destructive and horrible.
Messenger (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2014
Dynamex, in my univers, it is the worst company in the world. Most dispatchers are reckless. Even if you spent overtime working, they will cut your paycheck everyweek. Additionally, dispatchers give jobs to messengers, very weightful packages to deliver that if we the foot messengers carry them, we will loose our energies. It's a real slavery, stressful – more... and defenitely miserable. Most end of the day I go late for school because they give me commands to go to an address that is really far from school. I let my supervisor know that I go to school every weekdays but I get late and I always get paid less. I become totally discouraged about the job that I am doing. – less
Picking up scheduled shipments often included bank runs
Independent Contract Driver (Current Employee), Wood Dale, ILNovember 12, 2014
Independent Contract Driver carrying out point-to-point deliveries within Chicago, and surrounding area, including the northwest Indiana region. Picking up scheduled shipments often included bank runs, inter-office deliveries, mail transport, bio-medical samples and pharmaceuticals. As well as providing expedited deliveries of time-critical, emergency – more... shipments. – less
Customer Service Representative/Messenger (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: the pay, of course.
Cons: traffic.
Typical day of the week consisted of delivering items throughout New York City (mostly Manhattan).
I learned patience and understanding while dealing with management customers, and clients.
For the most part my co-workers were pleasant enough to deal with.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with public transportation.
My favorite part of the job was – more... the busy season, Christmas. All the lights and decorations seem to make people a bit nicer, especially right around the holiday itself. – less
A very job friendly workplace love it
Temp. (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2014
I love this job but I dislike the hours only working four hours a day need more time other then that I love it co-workers nice people, manager very down to earth.
Aawesome fun place to work
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee), Phoenix AZOctober 13, 2014
Always good fun, Employees treated well and paid great. Expanding company across the world. be part of a great team
Good Workplace
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAOctober 7, 2014
Typical day at work was setting up routes for drivers. Closing orders out, and completing billing. I also did the end of week billing and answered phones when needed. I learned a lot in the 9 years of employment there. I built a friendly relationship with all my customers as well as employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customers – more... happy, while assuring a safe and friendly work environment for my staff. – less
just a temporary job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GASeptember 17, 2014
no future low pay no benefits no room for advancement actually working through TRC staffing service
Very busy and fast work pace
Call Center Dispatcher (Current Employee), sewickley,paAugust 4, 2014
Pros: the work experience
Cons: no breaks
the experience of working with customers and drivers in 8 major cities in east coast.handling all of Dynamex's customers .
Job review
Delivery Driver for Ikea (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 4, 2014
Shift started at 7:30 until- whenever you rlast delivery was. Really enjoyed the staff. Easy to get along with.
no job security
Shipping & Receiving / SSL Coordinator (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJuly 9, 2014
9-5 type of job, picking orders, driving forklifts. the job was easy it was just hard to deal with supervisor because there well be different supervisors every few months.
For the Hard Working.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: gaining tons of experience with various machinery.
Cons: n/a
Any warehouse you work will be demanding. If you like to work hard, and don't mind working alone on occasion with possible chance of moving up position wise I recommend this job.
For the Hard Working.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: gaining tons of experience with various machinery.
Cons: n/a
Pleasant work invironment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas TxMay 6, 2014
Great work invironment, unfortuantely there were not any oppourtunties for promations
Great to be on the Road
Contractor/ Driver (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzApril 22, 2014
Pros: work at your own pace
Cons: lot of driving
poor management, poor customers relations, not honest in dealing straight with customers or drivers.
Productive, and nice work enviroment.
Strategic Stocking Location Coordinator (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: 40 hours guaranteed
Cons: due to pay unable to afford company health insurance.
Work from 5 AM to 1:30PM.
I learned shipping and receiving through Fedex and UPS.
I learned the Choice System and how to work with the Public
I learned how to use the Forklift to load and unload trucks
There was not a hard part of the job.
Management was good.
Very disorganized
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexibile work hours
Cons: incomplete training for employees
A typical day required tasks to be completed by individuals for future sales to begin the process of initiation.

The management team would not address these duties and sales were abandoned.
Great starting point
Mail Room Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2014
Dynamyx is a great place to learn what it takes what to survive in an office setting. The experience that I gained in their office has been invaluable.
Great advancement job
Mailroom Clerk/Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 20, 2014
Overall a great place to work. Learned alot of new things and met alot of interesting people.
customer service rep
Customer service rep/Warehouse (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYMarch 17, 2014
various duties,answering phonse,shipping and receiving.
Freedom
Driver/Independent contractor (Former Employee), New Britain, CTFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: non-direct management
Cons: rush hour traffic
A typical workday is to go to each stop to collect specimen from the different medical locations and then transport to the main hospital in the adjoining state. I worked by myself which was a plus but the traffic per day was rough sometimes.

1 2 3 4

About DYNAMEX

Dynamex knows the dynamics of same-day delivery. The company offers both scheduled and on-demand delivery of time-sensitive items – Read more