Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions Employee Reviews

Health and Beauty Adviser Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAJanuary 22, 2016
A typical day at work was to communicate with customers to drive the sale of the promotional product. I've learned how to connect with the customers therefore I gained people skills. It was a temp. job therefore I did not really communicate with the managers. The hardest part of the job was to get customers to stop at my table and receive information when I didn't have samples to give.
Dynamic is a profession company who I have been working with on and off since 2001.
Temporary Office Support (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAMarch 9, 2015
I worked with Dynamic, in between jobs, taking on long-term assignments such as Admin Asst. and from desk receptionist. Clients were Comcast Regional Office, VRL Consulting.
Pros
They always matched me up with the right long term assignments.
Cons
No health care or benefits.
Fun workplacen with professional goals in mind
Payroll Specialist and Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Danville, CASeptember 25, 2012
Everyday was an adventure. In the staffing world its never the same typical work day!! This company had a great team attitude both at work and outside.
Temporary work
Temporary at Ross Stores (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAJune 14, 2012
They sent me to a nice employer that hired me after six months.
Pros
temporary to hire
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6