DYNAMIC PLUMBING

DYNAMIC PLUMBING United States Employee Reviews

Had a lot to put up with.
Fabricator (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Got paid
Working at Dynamic plumbing was pretty easy, only problem I had was with the Co-workers. It seemed as if I was working at High School. There was too much drama in the work place, was hard to stick to my work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Co-workers and also Lifting that heavy cast Iron pipe.
My job as a plumber
PLUMBER ASSICTANCE (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: 10 dollar wage, piece work
Cons: one break in a 8 hour day
I would get up early in the morning and drive to Huntington Beach. We started at 6 am. I installed faucets, toilets, and shower trims. I also helped with installing the water heaters. I learned how to install the toilets, faucets, and shower trims. I also learned how to use all the different tools that were necessary. My co-workers were very helpful in teaching me all I needed to know to do the job right. The hardest part was the 3 hours of driving. The most enjoyable thing is the family like environment.
okay work place
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 8, 2014
Cons: bad managment
ship and receive material, learned a lot about plumbing, management was bad. co-workers were great.
Fun Workplace
Fabrication Technician (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 14, 2013
Pros: fast paced, great mangers/co-workers
Cons: the lunch truck was kinda bad(cold, high priced food), but that wasn't the companies fault.
I learned many things, from pipes to tools. My manager was awesome, he knew how to conduct his team like no other. My co-workers were the best, they buckled down most of the time, but also knew when to put in a few laughs. The hardest part of the job was leaving. I loved that place.
Love my job
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Lancaster CADecember 28, 2012
Pros: all around great enviroment
Cons: nothing negitive to say
Every morning I would go in at 7 am to ensure that my techs have the proper stock on their trucks to complete service issues and answer any questions they might have about the calls that need to be performed. ensure that all my customer service reps have completed tasks.
Diverse challenges, stimulating. It is an ESOP.
Superintendent (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: diverse challenges, stimulating.
Cons: slowing economy, fewer jobs.
You feel like part of the family. It is an ESOP. Nothing more to say.
good work place
Plumbing Foreman (Former Employee), caJuly 24, 2012
Pros: benefits, bonuses, and the work enviornment
Cons: traviling
Dynamic plumbling was an excellent company to work for, it had excellent benefits and wonderful employees. A typical day at work encluded assigning tasks to employees, ordering materials, and installing plumbing fixtures/ pipes ext. On the job I learned many things such as management skills, how to maintain a schedule, also employee saftey. The Management was very helpful in supplying man power and overseeing production. My co-workers were very helpful in making sure we complited the task at hand, while maintaining a professional work enviornment. The hardest part of the job would have to have been making a schedule. The most enjoyable part was seening the finish product of our hard work!
The award winning company
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJuly 14, 2012
Pros: this was the best job ever along with wonderful people
Cons: business closed office in lancaster
I ran the customer service department for new construction. We installed plumbing in the new homes which required us to install all fixtures as well. We handled all customer service issues, scheduled dates for ground breaking and complete step by step install for each phase.