DYNAMIC PLUMBING

DYNAMIC PLUMBING Employer Reviews

Love my job
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Lancaster CADecember 28, 2012
Pros: all around great enviroment
Cons: nothing negitive to say
Every morning I would go in at 7 am to ensure that my techs have the proper stock on their trucks to complete service issues and answer any questions they might have about the calls that need to be performed. ensure that all my customer service reps have completed tasks.
Diverse challenges, stimulating. It is an ESOP.
Superintendent (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: diverse challenges, stimulating.
Cons: slowing economy, fewer jobs.
You feel like part of the family. It is an ESOP. Nothing more to say.
good work place
Plumbing Foreman (Former Employee), caJuly 24, 2012
Pros: benefits, bonuses, and the work enviornment
Cons: traviling
Dynamic plumbling was an excellent company to work for, it had excellent benefits and wonderful employees. A typical day at work encluded assigning tasks to employees, ordering materials, and installing plumbing fixtures/ pipes ext. On the job I learned many things such as management skills, how to maintain a schedule, also employee saftey. The Management – more... was very helpful in supplying man power and overseeing production. My co-workers were very helpful in making sure we complited the task at hand, while maintaining a professional work enviornment. The hardest part of the job would have to have been making a schedule. The most enjoyable part was seening the finish product of our hard work! – less
The award winning company
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJuly 14, 2012
Pros: this was the best job ever along with wonderful people
Cons: business closed office in lancaster
I ran the customer service department for new construction. We installed plumbing in the new homes which required us to install all fixtures as well. We handled all customer service issues, scheduled dates for ground breaking and complete step by step install for each phase.