DYNAMIC PLUMBING Employee Reviews in United States

Great Work Environment
Purchasing Manager/Inventory (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CANovember 12, 2015
As an inventory/purchasing clerks I completed tasks that helped the warehouse run smoothly. In addition to tracking inventory and keeping records, I also packaged items, inspected merchandise and complete other related duties.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Company closed local office
Had a lot to put up with.
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 17, 2015
Working at Dynamic plumbing was pretty easy, only problem I had was with the Co-workers. It seemed as if I was working at High School. There was too much drama in the work place, was hard to stick to my work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Co-workers and also Lifting that heavy cast Iron pipe.
Pros
Got paid
Positive work force thats willing to teach you
Commercial Plumber (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2015
If you are willing to grow as a commercial plumber and work with a positive attitude dynamic plumbing is a great company to work for to expand your career.
Pros
Raffles for prizes and bonus
Cons
There were no cons for me with this company
good work place
Plumbing Foreman (Former Employee) –  caJuly 24, 2012
Dynamic plumbling was an excellent company to work for, it had excellent benefits and wonderful employees. A typical day at work encluded assigning tasks to employees, ordering materials, and installing plumbing fixtures/ pipes ext. On the job I learned many things such as management skills, how to maintain a schedule, also employee saftey. The Management was very helpful in supplying man power and overseeing production. My co-workers were very helpful in making sure we complited the task at hand, while maintaining a professional work enviornment. The hardest part of the job would have to have been making a schedule. The most enjoyable part was seening the finish product of our hard work!
Pros
benefits, bonuses, and the work enviornment
Cons
traviling
Fun Workplace
Fabrication Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 14, 2013
I learned many things, from pipes to tools. My manager was awesome, he knew how to conduct his team like no other. My co-workers were the best, they buckled down most of the time, but also knew when to put in a few laughs. The hardest part of the job was leaving. I loved that place.
Pros
fast paced, great mangers/co-workers
Cons
the lunch truck was kinda bad(cold, high priced food), but that wasn't the companies fault.
The award winning company
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 14, 2012
I ran the customer service department for new construction. We installed plumbing in the new homes which required us to install all fixtures as well. We handled all customer service issues, scheduled dates for ground breaking and complete step by step install for each phase.
Pros
this was the best job ever along with wonderful people
Cons
business closed office in lancaster
okay work place
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 8, 2014
ship and receive material, learned a lot about plumbing, management was bad. co-workers were great.
Cons
bad managment
Diverse challenges, stimulating. It is an ESOP.
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 6, 2012
You feel like part of the family. It is an ESOP. Nothing more to say.
Pros
diverse challenges, stimulating.
Cons
slowing economy, fewer jobs.