DYNAMIC PLUMBING Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good outfit to work for
Service Plumber (Former Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 14, 2017
Work environment was decent, to good, the communication between myself and the service department was poor. The vehicle provided was small for a service truck and difficult to organize for what it's set up for.
Pros
Consistent amount of work
Cons
They don't have a shop.
Slow skills.
Runner/supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 22, 2017
Many of the people working don't aspire to make life changing work results. You can have ideas of how to better the situation of the company but you won't be heard or taken into consideration.
Great Owners to work for.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 17, 2016
This company although it could get hectic at times, the owners and the team made the day worth coming to work. I have no bad reviews to report. Great Company to work for.
Great Work Environment
Purchasing Manager/Inventory (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CANovember 12, 2015
As an inventory/purchasing clerks I completed tasks that helped the warehouse run smoothly. In addition to tracking inventory and keeping records, I also packaged items, inspected merchandise and complete other related duties.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Company closed local office
Positive work force thats willing to teach you
Commercial Plumber (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2015
If you are willing to grow as a commercial plumber and work with a positive attitude dynamic plumbing is a great company to work for to expand your career.
Pros
Raffles for prizes and bonus
Cons
There were no cons for me with this company
Had a lot to put up with.
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 17, 2015
Working at Dynamic plumbing was pretty easy, only problem I had was with the Co-workers. It seemed as if I was working at High School. There was too much drama in the work place, was hard to stick to my work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Co-workers and also Lifting that heavy cast Iron pipe.
Pros
Got paid
My job as a plumber
PLUMBER ASSICTANCE (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 22, 2014
I would get up early in the morning and drive to Huntington Beach. We started at 6 am. I installed faucets, toilets, and shower trims. I also helped with installing the water heaters. I learned how to install the toilets, faucets, and shower trims. I also learned how to use all the different tools that were necessary. My co-workers were very helpful in teaching me all I needed to know to do the job right. The hardest part was the 3 hours of driving. The most enjoyable thing is the family like environment.
Pros
10 dollar wage, piece work
Cons
one break in a 8 hour day
okay work place
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 8, 2014
ship and receive material, learned a lot about plumbing, management was bad. co-workers were great.
Pros
Cons
bad managment
Fun Workplace
Fabrication Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 14, 2013
I learned many things, from pipes to tools. My manager was awesome, he knew how to conduct his team like no other. My co-workers were the best, they buckled down most of the time, but also knew when to put in a few laughs. The hardest part of the job was leaving. I loved that place.
Pros
Fast paced, Great Mangers/co-workers
Cons
The lunch truck was kinda bad(cold, high priced food), but that wasn't the companies fault.
Diverse challenges, stimulating. It is an ESOP.
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 6, 2012
You feel like part of the family. It is an ESOP. Nothing more to say.
Pros
diverse challenges, stimulating.
Cons
slowing economy, fewer jobs.
good work place
Plumbing Foreman (Former Employee) –  caJuly 24, 2012
Dynamic plumbling was an excellent company to work for, it had excellent benefits and wonderful employees. A typical day at work encluded assigning tasks to employees, ordering materials, and installing plumbing fixtures/ pipes ext. On the job I learned many things such as management skills, how to maintain a schedule, also employee saftey. The Management was very helpful in supplying man power and overseeing production. My co-workers were very helpful in making sure we complited the task at hand, while maintaining a professional work enviornment. The hardest part of the job would have to have been making a schedule. The most enjoyable part was seening the finish product of our hard work!
Pros
benefits, bonuses, and the work enviornment
Cons
traviling
The award winning company
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 14, 2012
I ran the customer service department for new construction. We installed plumbing in the new homes which required us to install all fixtures as well. We handled all customer service issues, scheduled dates for ground breaking and complete step by step install for each phase.
Pros
this was the best job ever along with wonderful people
Cons
business closed office in lancaster