Dynamic Rehab Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
loved working here
Office Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNSeptember 12, 2017
I had the best owner one could work for. We got along great, had a good time at work. Looked forward to going to work everyday. I learned a great deal in this position about Physical Therapy. The loss of a patient was the hardest part and most enjoyable part was watching the patients heal because of one of the best PT's around. Would still be there if company didnt sell to another
Pros
Wonderful Work enviornment
Cons
Sold Company
Compassionate and knowledgeable
Exercise Technician (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 29, 2017
Working here was a great experience, the employees are awesome and the therapist is very knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs therapy.
Worst company I've ever worked for
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 9, 2017
This company is a complete joke. They don't value their employees or their patients. The HR department is totally incompetent and so is their management. Do yourself a favor and do not consider working for them.
I would not recommend anyone to work here
RN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2017
I would not recommend anyone to work here unless a better mgmt replace the existing one and get rid of all this nonproductive workers taking up space in the facility. Certain staff who been there longer loves to gossip and tell lies on you to mgmt and they so quick to believe it because they are friends with them. The administrator talks down to you. Facility got roaches & flies flying around all the time. The facility is constantly understaff at night. Staff and agencies constantly calling off or don't bother showing up
Pros
I wouldn't know
Cons
Staff loves to gossip, tell lies, lazy and unprofessional.
Usually slow
Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  North Aurora, IL, Batavia, ILApril 15, 2017
days were slow at times and at other times had patients show up when ever they wanted and were late, but they were still seen, even when the clinic didn't have enough room for the patients or enough licensed Physical Therapists
Cons
Health insurance was only offered to certain employees, and not enough hours were offered for each week
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 14, 2016
Great coworkers, interdisciplinary team caring for patients, fun place to work. Flexible hours, workload is manageable. I would recommend this company.
Productive and easy-going workplace
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 21, 2016
A regular day at work would be busy on certain hours and then sort of slow on others. I learned different exercises on areas of the body depending on where the patient felt discomfort. The management was good, there wasn't anyone slacking or not doing a task. We tried to keep busy the best we could. My co-workers were easy to talk to and helpful if I was in need of help. I wouldn't say that there was a 'hard' part of the job because everything was pretty smooth and kept 'with the flow' of patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the patients and helping them with the exercises they needed.
This was an awesome place to work
Director of Operations/Owner (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 20, 2016
Focus was on patient care & patient satisfaction in an environment that was welcoming and offered personalized care unlike any other outpatient physical therapy clinic in Tallahassee.
Pros
awesome staff and environment
Great work environment!
Staff PT (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 4, 2015
Dynamic Rehab was busy but fun! The staff and owners are truly like family and there was a great variety of patients to keep it interesting.
Fantastic rehab team and work environment.
PTA (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 7, 2015
The staff are funny and love their jobs. It is a pleasure to work here! The therapy is in house which decreases the stress of being contracted as well as making purchases for patients less complicated.
Great DOR
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wildwood, FLAugust 8, 2014
This is a great place to work. The patients are great. Co-workers all help each other. And the DOR does everything he can to help you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamic Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.