- Integration of client data into integrity management database
- Interpretation, QA/QC, alignment, sentencing and report preparation based on Inline Inspection (ILI) reports received from clients and vendors
- Assist in and QC risk assessment model development
- Use Dynamic Risk Assessment Systems, Inc. software applications for client support
- Assist in projects involving quantitative risk-based engineering assessments that support clients' decision-making processes
- Providing support to pipeline integrity management project implementation
- Assist in report writing and peer review of completed engineering projects
- B.Sc. or technical diploma in Engineering – Mechanical, Material Science or Chemical, Geomatics, Geographic Information Systems or a related field.
Experience & Skills
- Good time / project management skills;
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written with internal and external stakeholders.
- Background in pipelines, pipeline integrity, upstream oil/gas production or processing, reliability methods or risk-based inspection practices an asset
- Experience with ArcGIS 9.x or 10.0 an asset
- Experience with MS Access and database platforms
Indeed - 18 months ago